What's new

Iranian solution to latest versions of Abrams/Leopard/Leclerc tanks

They are short range UGVs, 2 KM in radius. EV is an issue but at this range, it wouldnt be important esp for a UGV moving on the ground.
True. But terrain can also be a major obstacle. In some terrain these vehicles would easily get stuck. Iran needs a tracked version of the first vehicle. But Iran would need to have intel on the target before hand in some situations before sending these in. If the range is only 2km radius and terrain is favourable for tanks, while Nazir searches for a target it would already be taken out. Or if enemy has assets in the sky it would mean these UGV’s won’t even get close since range is only 2kms.
IMO a better option would drone based atgm with AI that can them self identify and take out targets. All Iranian would need is a drone launcher near enemy formations and the drones will do the rest.

As i said and described how in an other thread: Flying tanks are the future.

As i said and described how in an other thread: Flying tanks are the future.
:rofl:

Aren't you the same person claiming that NATO's radars in Turkey works only in one direction? You are a complete idiot when it comes to military analysis.

What makes you think that the 2 unguided RPG cannot be replaced by one ATGM like Kornet variant?
You're thinking that Kornet will go through Abrams' armor, which is cute

Last edited:
think that the armor of Abrams is a bit exaggerated. When Yemenis crippled Abrams, Americans were quick to make excuses such as the Saudi version lacked depleted Uranium armor and other classified materials, also the CBRN protection system.
Bro- those are export versions, not the ones US army fields. Trust me, the US army versions are a beast and the DU armor is no joke. I heard that tankers are given lifetime health insurance for riding around in a cancer box 🤯

oh my god please delete this before embarrassing yourself anymore.

No way in hell those puny rockets are going through a modern main battle tank. There's no way this thing is even coming near a tank in the first place.
thats example of the rockets for the unveiling as it stated they can carry 600kg of equipmenyt it means we can easily install quad launcher for Dehlavyeh and Toofan or launcher for Almas on them . in 2015 the only feasible alternative was Toofan

:rofl:

You're thinking that Kornet will go through Abrams' armor, which is cute
not from the front but from other sides yes and as already said it can carry Top attack version of Toofan or Almas .
more importantly the advantage of these small drones is that they can use terrian and sneak around the tanks and fire their loads . something bigger equipment like truks and tanks can't do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom