What's new

Suspected death of an Israeli army general who participated in terrorizing gen. Soleimani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you never heard of the rank Brigadier General before huh?
uhm...brigadier generals command brigades, not a brigade, that's a brigadier, not a brigadier general. the news says he was the commander of a single nahal infantry brigade.

uhm...brigadier generals command brigades, not a brigade, that's a brigadier, not a brigadier general. the news says he was the commander of a single nahal infantry brigade.
My mistake. I should have said Brigade Commanders die all the time during PT. Nothing to see here!

My mistake. I should have said Brigade Commanders die all the time during PT. Nothing to see here!
brigadiers actually do take part in physical training exercises. I'm just laughing at em cuz they consider brigadiers as generals.

brigadiers actually do take part in physical training exercises. I'm just laughing at em cuz they consider brigadiers as generals.
Yes they do but seldom do they trip, fall and die! Israeli Military must be run by a bunch of Woody Allen types!

Great news.

In addition 28 i$raeli swines were perished in erbil Kurdistan few days ago:

Mossad base in Erbil reportedly targeted amid Lapid UAE visit

3817025.jpg

TEHRAN, Jun. 29 (MNA) – Local Iraqi media have reported that a Mossad base in northern Iraq was targeted by a rocket as the Israeli regime foreign minister visits the UAE.

Some local Iraq media have reported that a Mossad base in Erbil was targeted by a rocket amid the Israeli regime foreign minister's visit to the UAE.
According to the reports, a number of Zionists agents at the base were killed in the attack.
Tel Aviv and Erbil have not yet commented on the news, while the Iraqi resistance groups are reported to have carried out the attack.
The attack comes amid the ongoing visit of the Israeli regime Foreign Minister Yair Lapid to the UAE.

This is different in every military, it depends of military doctrine, size and organisation... Some countries have profesional armies with just few brigades in its organization where brigade is largest organisation unit in whole military, in these cases brigades are mostly larger and have brig. generals as commander, while in other cases, larger armies have bigger organisation units like corps and divisions, and in some cases even armies(army as organisation unit also exist), here you will find brig. general commanding divisions, corps,armies...Any way Brigadier is same rank as brigadier general, there is no difference....in ranking, only in name.... as I remember British military first used plain Brigadier as rank name instead of brig. general... but it is same thing

Well I dunno was it really an accident or all of them getting TBI like 110 American troops in Al-Asad air base all the sudden but Iran would not forget or let them get away like this:

Back in January 2007 American raided Iran consulate in the northern city of Irbil and took 5 Iranian diplomats as hostages, Iran did this:

Karbala provincial headquarters raid

“The precision of the attack, the equipment used and the possible use of explosives to destroy the military vehicles in the compound suggests that the attack was well rehearsed prior to execution,” said Lt. Col. Scott Bleichwehl, spokesman for Multi-National Division-Baghdad.​
“The attackers went straight to where Americans were located in the provincial government facility, bypassing the Iraqi police in the compound,” said Bleichwehl. “We are looking at all the evidence to determine who or what was responsible for the breakdown in security at the compound and the perpetration of the assault.”​
The Karbala raid, as explained by the Iraqi and American officials, began after nightfall at about 6 p.m. on Jan. 20, while American military officers were meeting with their Iraqi counterparts on the main floor of the Provisional Joint Coordination Center in Karbala.​
Convoy was waved through
Iraqi officials said the approaching convoy of black GMC Suburbans was waved through an Iraqi checkpoint at the edge of Karbala. The Iraqi soldiers believed it to be American because of the type of vehicles, the distinctive camouflage American uniforms and the fact that they spoke English. One Iraqi official said the leader of the assault team was blond, but no other official confirmed that.​
One soldier died in compound
The attackers threw a grenade and opened fire with automatic rifles as they grabbed two soldiers inside the compound. Then the guerrilla assault team jumped on top of an armored U.S. Humvee and captured two more soldiers, the U.S. military officials said.​
One U.S. soldier was killed in the melee at the compound, and three were wounded.​
The attackers captured four soldiers and fled with them and the computer east toward Mahawil, the U.S. military officials said.​
The Iraqi officials said the four were captured alive and shot just before the vehicles were abandoned.​
Police who became suspicious when the convoy of attackers and their American captives did not stop at a roadblock chased the vehicles and found the bodies, the gear and the abandoned SUVs.​

LINK

There is no anti-Israel elements besides Hamas. And no, Iran never got into one war with Israel, while Arab states got into multiple wars with Israel
You my son take a holiday. Israel itself always accuses iran of supporting hamas, hezbollah etc. Your arab daddies are the ones now settling with israel and the war they fought, only brought them utter humiliation. I don't want to get into a iran vs saudi argument but iran actually helps palestinians. Just wanted to point out.

You my son take a holiday. Israel itself always accuses iran of supporting hamas, hezbollah etc. Your arab daddies are the ones now settling with israel and the war they fought, only brought them utter humiliation. I don't want to get into a iran vs saudi argument but iran actually helps palestinians. Just wanted to point out.

I know truth hurt son, but it is the truth. No one will keep it under table because some extremists get offended. Here is Hezbollah chief saying True Jihad is against Saudi Arabia and not Israel. He has no interest in Jihad against Israel, and neither has Iran or any of its groups fired at Israel. Only Palestinian groups have.

Iran regime must be held accountable for inciting violence against Muslims and targeting exclusively Muslim nations with its agenda. It must end whatever grudge it hold, or it will be held responsible. Look what is happening in Lebanon today, massive chaos. It don't matter what fake reality few extremists on PDF put out. On ground is whole other story.

Yeah, Generals get killed in military exercises all the time. Nothing to see here!
Thats old news...u know whats new? Iran found ISrael's achilles heel - its commmerical shipping..omg....IRGC is hitting Israel in the Persian GUlf and Sea of Oman, commercial shipping, vulnerable, deniable, costly, easy. rinse and repeat.....but after the 11 day war embarrasment for Israel i wouldnt be surprised they cant defend against this...it almost nullifies the business advantage Israel planned to get from the "fraud of the century" deal Israel did with weak Gulf Arabs.

Great news.

In addition 28 i$raeli swines were perished in erbil Kurdistan few days ago:

Mossad base in Erbil reportedly targeted amid Lapid UAE visit

3817025.jpg

TEHRAN, Jun. 29 (MNA) – Local Iraqi media have reported that a Mossad base in northern Iraq was targeted by a rocket as the Israeli regime foreign minister visits the UAE.

Some local Iraq media have reported that a Mossad base in Erbil was targeted by a rocket amid the Israeli regime foreign minister's visit to the UAE.
According to the reports, a number of Zionists agents at the base were killed in the attack.
Tel Aviv and Erbil have not yet commented on the news, while the Iraqi resistance groups are reported to have carried out the attack.
The attack comes amid the ongoing visit of the Israeli regime Foreign Minister Yair Lapid to the UAE.

28 killed? wow....

He is either an Indian or Zion sitting in US, he is not Palestinian.
Who?
I know truth hurt son, but it is the truth. No one will keep it under table because some extremists get offended. Here is Hezbollah chief saying True Jihad is against Saudi Arabia and not Israel. He has no interest in Jihad against Israel, and neither has Iran or any of its groups fired at Israel. Only Palestinian groups have.

Iran regime must be held accountable for inciting violence against Muslims and targeting exclusively Muslim nations with its agenda. It must end whatever grudge it hold, or it will be held responsible. Look what is happening in Lebanon today, massive chaos. It don't matter what fake reality few extremists on PDF put out. On ground is whole other story.
Lol saudi troll. I don't think saudia can lecture anyone on human rights especially after yemen lol. Take a holiday my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom