What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

Agreed! Living peacefully, side by side with a Jewish state.

yes, and their land not be stolen. how can you have peace if you take every inch of their land and give it to the extremist settlers.

yes, and their land not be stolen. how can you have peace if you take every inch of their land and give it to the extremist settlers.

We offered the Palestinians several times that we evacuate from most of the territory (like Israel did in Gaza in 2005) that was occupied in 1967 if they stop demanding Israel to commit suicide and accepting millions of Palestinians into its borders. Until now the Palestinians rejected Israel's request to continue to exist as a Jewish state.

So why we should make any compromises? What can we gain from it? The Palestinians are not even willing to let us preserve our own state!

As I said, Israel is ready to accept a Palestinian state on its side, why it is not enough?

Really we don't have the money nor do we have resources. Ponder over it & you will see we let the Chinese do the drilling & take out precious minerals/metals for us. We don't have such knowledge so as to create a domestic dam & you are talking about a rather more difficult project than building a dam ~~Khilafah. For Khilfah to occur we need support of various Muslim countries & that my dear willnt come & they will back-stab you for their NATIONALISM

...& I haven't done any sin living in Pakistan & my sister in America haven't done anything either. Your claim about miserable life ...look at Karachi streets the beggars out their live miserable life & Libyans in the streets of Jeddah :tdown:

Bro...

We dont require money for the Khilafah project... we need a mind frame... Khilafah is simply a pure Islamic thought in action implementing Islam as a holistic system... Let me address your money concerns...

1. You mention Chinese drilling for us right? So what? We can use our historical friendship with China and ask them to transfer tech for drilling to our land... Money buys things for you... including technology... If we can build the JF17 Thunder and Al Khalid and Babur then I dont see why you think we cannot import technology of any kind...

2. Where will we get money from?? Heres the deal... We shall default on all existing and remaining loans as the Caliphate does not deal or trade in Riba... So you end this endless cycle of debt (which is basically a tool to enslave nations)... Whatever wealth you generate from that point on, you spend on your own country and your own people... You start relying on your own resources...

Secondly... You remove Rupee from the dollar... adopt Gold/Silver standard... This will save the Rupee from the declining dollar...

Pakistan is a gold mine of resources bro...

a. Agriculture (this includes half of the land not being cultivated)
b. Mineral resources (Riko Diq and Thar Coal)
c. Man power and readily available labour (opportunity for employment in industry)
d. You bring back all the looted wealth of Pakistan back to the country (you put these corrupt politicians in jail)

These are just a few ideas Bro... there is a lot more that can be done...

As for other Muslim countries... See whats happening to them today bro... All incapable of holding their dissenting populations... The Khilafat will make greatt use of such situations... No Fly Zone over Saudi Arabia anyone?? ;)

Overwhelming Majority of Pakistan wants the Khilafah System, Rejected Western Democracy, only two percent want Islamic democracy.
MMERB's latest survey on the Governance in Pakistan.
Islamic caliphate 53%
Islamic democracy 2%
Democracy 11%
Kingdom 6%
Martial Law 22%

Well,most of these Pakistanis don't even know what they are talking about? When asked this question....most of them in their childish zeal towards the religion answered .."We want 'Islamic Khilafat' "

And What is "Islamic Democracy" ????:devil:

Islamic caliphate 53%

So what will they do about the people who don't accept the Kaliphate?

And those who object and say he is corrupt or something.

on a lighter note, what if the kaliphate is a zardari type? ;)

It's funny because 53% of Pakistan is literate.

shariah and heavy governmental censor ship on tv channels esp news channels and journalists...

secondly a huge danda on pakistanis will make them the best nation... a strong danda will keep them civil and organised

Well,most of these Pakistanis don't even know what they are talking about? When asked this question....most of them in their childish zeal towards the religion answered .."We want 'Islamic Khilafat' "

And What is "Islamic Democracy" ????:devil:

jhalat ki inteha!!!

islamic democracy simply means applyin islamic laws democratically.. just like now, many of the laws of pakistan are approved by islamic ideology council

So what will they do about the people who don't accept the Kaliphate?

And those who object and say he is corrupt or something.

on a lighter note, what if the kaliphate is a zardari type? ;)

It's funny because 53% of Pakistan is literate.

majority rules just like in your USA..

heavy governmental censor ship on tv channels

Isn't that just plain totalitarianism?

Complete brainwashing of the population into supporting the party of group that controls the channels.

Back
Top Bottom