What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

Why do I need to survey the Muslim word? Don't they know what's in the Quran ???don't they know the history? Don't they know how good the system was under righteous caliphs ? if they select someone evil it's there fault so they better be wise about it and please know I am not talking to the Muslims who reject this system in their ignorance and please my respected lady try to be little open minded to anything else except dance u r always on about how we shud be friend with Jews how good Jammie fir Pakistan how they r Gona change the blasphemy law and how evil talibans are destroying the sweat dance culture I am not a mullah lakin ya deen mera raasta hai

Overwhelming Majority of Pakistan wants the Khilafah System, Rejected Western Democracy, only two percent want Islamic democracy.
MMERB's latest survey on the Governance in Pakistan.
Islamic caliphate 53%
Islamic democracy 2%
Democracy 11%
Kingdom 6%
Martial Law 22%
Interesting numbers. Only 13% of Pakistanis want democracy, while 81% want authoritarian rule in one form or the other.

Why do I need to survey the Muslim word? Don't they know what's in the Quran ???don't they know the history? Don't they know how good the system was under righteous caliphs ? if they select someone evil it's there fault so they better be wise about it and please know I am not talking to the Muslims who reject this system in their ignorance and please my respected lady try to be little open minded to anything else except dance u r always on about how we shud be friend with Jews how good Jammie fir Pakistan how they r Gona change the blasphemy law and how evil talibans are destroying the sweat dance culture I am not a mullah lakin ya deen mera raasta hai

Who else are you going to ask? The Koreans? The Muslim world is obviously going to be effected by this system, so their opinion is important. Anyways this survey is not even reliable, theres no source! So people in Pakistan might not even want a Khilafah System.

Interesting numbers. Only 13% of Pakistanis want democracy, while 81% want authoritarian rule in one form or the other.

This survey is not reliable. Theres no source, for all we know the thread starter could have just made up the numbers.

no one is asking the Koreans and I think you answer your question ur self when you said it's going to effect Muslims only dint u ? Now back to the practice my respected lady

I think ur just innocent so I will give u the benefit of doubtso that's why u come up with these posts maybe you are a better Muslim than I am I am just a lesser man and sinner feiman Allah

No one I know wants any sort of Caliphate. Maybe some mullis want it but not anyone I know here.

Yes yes Mullis good one brother you are always here with nice things to say about your fellow pakistanis who feel differently

Come'on people somebody answer my question..those is favor of Caliphate...how do you plan to choose your first Caliph??

Back
Top Bottom