What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Log off (for good ideally) and build that imaginary statue of your bapu in lahore!

They cannot build Gandhi statue in Amritsar a few km away, what do they think will happen in Lahore?

We Muslim Punjabis hate Gandhi much more than Sikhs, we suffered because of him, we lost family and our property because of Gandhi Nehru tricks and deceptions.

This thread was going along nicely until @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan, @Verve and @PAKISTANFOREVER barged in. It seems like you guys deliberately want to derail this constructive step.

Always blame Pakistanis for every problem. Never examine your own inherent flaws and hypocrisy. Spoken like typical Indians.

I agree with this.

But terms like 'scum' and other forms of insults?

Others will stoop to the same level then.
Can we clear out this thread from the discussion on Mahatma Gandhi? It's anyway irrelevant to what this thread is about. Some people have deliberately hijacked this thread and have stalled this gesture of peace with unknown intentions.

The feeling of some members is that some Indian affairs are off limits for Pakistan to comment - this cannot be a bench mark on anyone’s eye.
Surely constructive opinion or thoughts must not be quashed as it will dampen a forum.
At uni there was a distaste of Ghandi due to his racial views in particular on the black beings of Africa. His sexual antics and behaviour was also questioned so he ain’t no icon to me or my associates.

I am sorry. But using a term that refers to human genitalia to refer to a national leader is in very poor taste. It reflects the upbringing and inferior breeding of the concerned user. Go and ask that in any polite circle of the world!

The rest your moderator has settled it for you. I have zero interference.

The is exactly the kind of language we Indians should refrain from , lets not insult their leaders or their forces.
Here comes the hidden high horsed troll. The one that encourages others to do his dirty work after he launches a bait thread - don’t try to hold the high ground little Indian - you are what all of us need to call out. 2 faced troll that encourages others to troll.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Here we have this chap pretending to be a voice of reasoning - watch him squirm because he’s been called out again

Can we clear out this thread from the discussion on Mahatma Gandhi? It's anyway irrelevant to what this thread is about. Some people have deliberately hijacked this thread and have stalled this gesture of peace with unknown intentions.

Correct, let's get back to the purpose of this thread which is to HIGHLIGHT CoC violations by Indian posters. And I am guilty of doing that myself, feel free to discuss that specific violation only.

I am sorry. But using a term that refers to human genitalia to refer to a national leader is in very poor taste. It reflects the upbringing and inferior breeding of the concerned user. Go and ask that in any polite circle of the world!

Where have I used abuse like this? Come
On don’t accuse me of that yaar

In Pakistani Urdu and Pakistani Punjabi, it does not mean that. It means simply dirt, i.e. scum.

Only in India is it a form of sexual abuse or anatomy.

We have archaic words we use for those body parts, but mostly we just allude to it without mentioning it.

Here comes the hidden high horsed troll. The one that encourages others to do his dirty work after he launches a bait thread - don’t try to hold the high ground little Indian - you are what all of us need to call out. 2 faced troll that encourages others to troll.
Here we have this chap pretending to be a voice of reasoning - watch him squirm because he’s been called out again

The days of Pakistanis falling for the Indians shedding crocodile tears for Pakistan is long gone. They better realize that world has changed.

Yes, and here in this thread we see all of them united, and for what purpose, to stifle Pakistanis from speaking against India.

This is my idea of India.

DoS5xwDWkAAE1Bu

Take this shoe and shove it up your Gandhi (statue.)

@Verve

Bro, you are still not showing understanding.

There are average Indians. Then there are national icons of a country.

Feel free to highlight faults/misdeeds of any individual - no issue.

But insulting national icons? I can see this thread dying very soon.

Emphasis on the term 'sensitivity' - my man.

You are smart enough to get the message, I believe.

This is the antithesis of the thread itself.

In Pakistani Urdu and Pakistani Punjabi, it does not mean that. It means simply dirt, i.e. scum.

Only in India is it a form of sexual abuse or anatomy.

We have archaic words we use for those body parts, but mostly we just allude to it without mentioning it.

That doesn't matter. The term is offensive to us especially with a "u" in the end.

And I speak Punjabi myself. It's offensive in that language no matter what dialect on either side of Wagah border.

Back
Top Bottom