What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

You need to calm down I believe religion is the only thing that shouldn’t be abused . People relating to history are open game. Gahbdi maybe your icon but to millions he certainly wasn’t - you can’t stop people calling him how they find him - you going down a dead end with this one

Some good news.

A statue of Mahatma Gandhi, the famed Indian independence leader, has been removed from a university campus in Ghana's capital, Accra. 2018.

A petition to remove the Gandhi memorial in the city of Leicester citing the independence leader's "well documented anti-black racism" has reached 5,000 signatures.

Gandhi was deeply prejudiced against all minorities, from black Africans, Jews, to low-caste Hindus. He also demonstrated a shocking lack of morality, from sleeping naked with young girls to employing nonviolence merely as a tool of political expediency.”

A Gandhi statue was unveiled in Davis in 2016, causing a whirlwind of controversy, especially among the Sikh community. Some Sikhs believe he caused violence among Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims when he was alive.

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/education-lab/article243887802.html

Constructive criticism is acceptable.

However, do not break rules of the forum. This is how conversations turn ugly.

I am sorry. It cannot be considered constructive criticism when some users refer to our national icon using a Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi word referring to human genitalia.

Does that mean your forum does not want to have basic standards? I never said do not discuss Gandhi's negative impact on Pakistan.

I am sorry. It cannot be considered constructive criticism when some users refer to our national icon using a Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi word referring to human genitalia.

Does that mean your forum does not want to have basic standards? I never said do not discuss Gandhi's negative impact on Pakistan.
What do you think the term 'constructive criticism' imply?

My statement is to drive a message home here. It is for all contributors in this thread.

I have tagged two fellow Pakistani members and informed them.

Log off (for good ideally) and build that imaginary statue of your bapu in lahore!

That’s just it - he’s not a national icon to us so we surely can be critical - you can’t control our opinion and views

What do you think the term 'constructive criticism' imply?

My statement is to drive a message home here. It is for all contributors in this thread.

I have tagged two fellow Pakistani members and informed them.

Great. I have no further expectations from you. Enjoy your week-end.

What are you talking about now? What has ghandi got to do with genitalia?

Back
Top Bottom