What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

REPEAT

I am controlling the argument "now."

If members will not heed my advice, this thread will be locked, numerous posts removed, and warnings given.

Then all will be fine.

Warnings can translate into BANS as well.

You quoted my post and started praising Gandhi. Gandhiites are the followers of Gandhi, not Gandhi himself. I had not said anything prior to that about your scum bapu! After that is history and you are a liar for twisting the sequence of posts!
@LeGenD Over here as well he called him scum.

Constructive criticism only.

If we stop calling him for what he was, then we are insulting our shaheed! Many of us lost many family members during partition.
You are allowed to highlight his faults, issues, and deeds.

But please with a better language.

Many Indians revere Gandhi. Please understand.

The is exactly the kind of language we Indians should refrain from , lets not insult their leaders or their forces.

Sure you can carry on with your narrative but enforcing your views and demanding Pakistanis to fall in line with your thinking is just unacceptable to Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have a right to express our opinions and views.

The feeling of some members is that some Indian affairs are off limits for Pakistan to comment - this cannot be a bench mark on anyone’s eye.
Surely constructive opinion or thoughts must not be quashed as it will dampen a forum.
At uni there was a distaste of Ghandi due to his racial views in particular on the black beings of Africa. His sexual antics and behaviour was also questioned so he ain’t no icon to me or my associates.

The is exactly the kind of language we Indians should refrain from , lets not insult their leaders or their forces.

You have no choice but to not insult our leaders and forces! It's our forum and you will be booted if you do!

Many years ago, you lot had a free hand where you were posting propaganda about our Quaid (yes, the congressi lot were doing that, before the Bakhts gained numbers) but that time is gone!

The feeling of some members is that some Indian affairs are off limits for Pakistan to comment - this cannot be a bench mark on anyone’s eye.
Surely constructive opinion or thoughts must not be quashed as it will dampen a forum.
At uni there was a distaste of Ghandi due to his racial views in particular on the black beings of Africa. His sexual antics and behaviour was also questioned so he ain’t no icon to me or my associates.
I agree with this.

But terms like 'scum' and other forms of insults?

Others will stoop to the same level then.

Back
Top Bottom