What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Have I done the above thing again after I gave you my word that I will not do it? Why? Because you don't like it?

You told me once, and I listened.

Our Code of Conduct (CoC) is an enlightened one.

You are doing the same thing to another member.

@Verve is a not a troll but a decent Pakistani member. It is your choice to ignore him, but don't make such remarks about our brother.

You are on PDF, so naturally certain personalities, populations, and institutions are off limits. Pakistan military, Quaid e Azam, Kashmiris, and out of limit remarks against Imran Khan too.

We are not neutral, we do have our biases, but we allow all others to comment also as long as they do not abuse Pakistan and Islam.

Supremacist Scum has no rights here and he just can't understand that! :lol:

You abuse Mahatma Gandhi in the real world, you will get a real taste of Supremacy!

You are doing the same thing to another member.

@Verve is a not a troll but a decent Pakistani member. It is your choice to ignore him, but don't make such remarks about our brother.

You are on PDF, so naturally certain personalities, populations, and institutions are off limits. Pakistan military, Quaid e Azam, Kashmiris, and out of limit remarks against Imran Khan too.

We are not neutral, we do have our biases, but we allow all others to comment also as long as they do not abuse Pakistan and Islam.

I don't do it! Then why can't I expect basic respect for Mahatma Gandhi...he's our icon. Using bad vocabulary against him....is that the kind of persons you all are?

It's a new tactic they have come up with. Typical banyay!

@PAKISTANFOREVER ... see what they are doing here now? They say we Pakistanis are same as them, and now they are trying to impose their perverted, racists and fascists Bapu on us too!

Spreading propaganda that is more polite than the usual diatribe. Thing is, as usual, indian propaganda is so EASY to expose and pick apart I'm honestly getting bored of it. These guys can't think out of the box, be original and providing compelling and intelligent counter arguments or narratives.

You abuse Mahatma Gandhi in the real world, you will get a real taste of Supremacy!

I don't do it! Then why can't I expect basic respect for Mahatma Gandhi...he's our icon. Using bad vocabulary against him....is that the kind of persons you all are?

What real supremacy for insulting ghandi? I have witnessed indian sikhs and others swearing and insulting ghandi in front of indians and non-indians alike and NO-ONE cares. Instead, everyone just laughs or remains silent.

Gandhi abused Pakistan and the idea of Pakistan many times. He even derided us as a nation of converts.

We have personal beef with him. You cannot expect us to be neutral. Gandhi's double-dealing cost Pakistan territory and lives, Punjabis and Kashmiris suffered the most.

Then Nehru continued the bloodshed and oppression.

That's why I wanted to hear.

Enjoy your congregation of gandi naali ka keeras.
Do you expect people to refrain from
Commenting their feelings on specific threads? You are on Pakistan defence forum and trying to restrict Pakistanis from
Voicing their opinions? Come on we will comment and voice opinions on whatever threads.

I noticed Indians use that term as form of sexual abuse.

For us Pakistanis, ganda only means dirty.

Yes, it's considered a very dirty word in polite circles in India. I personally don't use it. I don't even use ch***a or many other gutter words.

And certainly using it to refer to our Father of the Nation is very hostile and disrespectful. It's not a question of whether or not you can use such words to describe a figure we revere so much. It's a question of whether you should do it.

Do you expect people to refrain from
Commenting their feelings on specific threads? You are on Pakistan defence forum and trying to restrict Pakistanis from
Voicing their opinions? Come on we will comment and voice opinions on whatever threads.

I only had a problem with a user abusing Mahatma Gandhi with a dirty word that refers to human genitalia. That's unacceptable!

Go to South Africa - read up on it - people don’t have positive things to say about some of life - you can’t hide history - some people thought he was racist and his sexual advances are questioned with reliable sources - I won’t mention but google it if you are that naive and don’t believe me

Gandhi abused Pakistan and the idea of Pakistan many times. He even derided us as a nation of converts.

We have personal beef with him. You cannot expect us to be neutral. Gandhi's double-dealing cost Pakistan territory and lives, Punjabis and Kashmiris suffered the most.

Then Nehru continued the bloodshed and oppression.

Fair enough....have all the beef you want. We can discuss all the figures.

But referring to Mahatma Gandhi with a word synonymous with human genitalia is unacceptable to us, and against the friendly spirit of this forum.

If your forum has a policy of not allowing any Indian posters, then you can say whatever you want. But your site admins welcome us, and why should we be expected to tolerate abuse of Bapu?

You can criticize him pertaining to Pakistan in a diplomatic manner on the issues of interest...without gutter level vocabulary.

Or are you simply incapable of that? I needn't know

@Verve

Constructive criticism please.

@Shantanu_Left

Cool down.

I cannot stand the verbal abuse of Mahatma Gandhi. I don't care if you ban me for that. I will teach this gutter worm called @Verve enough manners so that he will not dare abuse Bapu in his dreams.

Back
Top Bottom