What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

You still didn't get my point. I'm not asking you to eulogize him and make statues of him but am just requesting you to give the respect that he deserves. Where do you get the notion that Indians are imposing Mahatma Gandhi on you? Anyway, this discussion is really not needed. My last reply to you.

We know exactly what you are playing at! You are not going to get ANYTHING from us!

We can certainly request the site admins that all users should be respectful of dead national icons.

The same etiquette rules can't apply to living persons like Narendra Modi, or even Rahul Gandhi. Bash them all you want!

But digging up graves is something that I consider a very dirty low-level work, and there are consequences in the real world for the types of @Verve

I like Rahul, but he is no match for Modi's popularity, overall in my opinion, he is not a good candidate, especially not against Modi.

You're the Indian, you tell me, Can Rahul win against Modi in terms of popularity, this is disregarding the hindutva factor.

If not Rahul, then who ? Priyanka ? Or do away with the dynasty that has run itself out of fuel.

But digging up graves is something that I consider a very dirty low-level work, and there are consequences in the real world for the types of @Verve

You have utterly lost the plot.

My post that triggered you merely stated 'Gandhiites' and that was it! I never said anything directly about Gandhi!

And then you took off praising him, demanding us to respect and praise him, and build his statue in Lahore! You opened that gate first and foremost and now you are crying after the flood!

You still didn't get my point. I'm not asking you to eulogize him and make statues of him but am just requesting you to give the respect that he deserves. Where do you get the notion that Indians are imposing Mahatma Gandhi on you? Anyway, this discussion is really not needed. My last reply to you.

Respect is earned not given on demand. Gandhi's anti-Pakistani actions mean that Gandhi will always be seen as an enemy of Pakistan and he will never receive any respect from any Pakistanis. Deal with it. We couldn't care less about your sensitivities.

I like Rahul, but he is no match for Modi's popularity, overall in my opinion, he is not a good candidate, especially not against Modi.

You're the Indian, you tell me, Can Rahul win against Modi in terms of popularity, this is disregarding the hindutva factor.

If not Rahul, then who ? Priyanka ? Or do away with the dynasty that has run itself out of fuel.

There is an entire thread in Central Asian/South Asian forum right now dedicated to that topic. Please feel free to contribute there. I will answer.

You have utterly lost the plot.

My post that triggered you merely stated 'Gandhiites' and that was it! I never said anything directly about Gandhi!

And then you took off praising him, demanding us to respect and praise him, and build his statue in Lahore! You opened that gate first and foremost and now you are crying after the flood!

You LIAR....didn't you misspell Mahatma Gandhi's name deliberately to conjure Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi double meanings which in English refer to a man's buttocks? :cheesy:

Not one time...but at least 3-4 times. Go delete those posts all you want.

I may have asked Pakistanis to build statues in Lahore as a response to your unnecessary provocation. But I only did it once! You were the one who abused Mahatma Gandhi 20 times or more. There is a PATTERN to your disruptive behavior clear as day to everyone on this site, except your closest friends here.

You abuse Mahatma Gandhi in the real world in the presence of Indians. Let's see how far that gets you, slimy cockroach!

You abuse Mahatma Gandhi in the real world in the presence of Indians. Let's see how far that gets you, slimy cockroach!

So the Pakistanis who do not bow their head and kiss your hand are now cockroaches to your ilk.

The secular aman ki tamasha veil has finally fallen off and the ugly face of filthy Hindus is for everyone to see.

You quoted my post and started praising Gandhi. Gandhiites are the followers of Gandhi, not Gandhi himself. I had not said anything prior to that about your scum bapu! After that is history and you are a liar for twisting the series of posts!

Kindly replace your blown fuse!

View attachment 652111

Kindly also include the screenshots where you deliberately misspelled Mahtama Gandhi's surname to refer to a slang/abusive word for buttocks in Hindi.

Dirty cockroach and his dirty tricks

Let me also put it on record to the moderator team that this particularly Pakistani user, @Verve has tried to provoke us by unnecessarily abusing Mahatma Gandhi who is still a very revered figure in India. He was our founder, and is held in no less esteem than Quaid e Azam is held in Pakistan. He used very bad language to describe him.

It's one thing to discuss Gandhi's policy failures with respect to Pakistan, and why your Quaid had opposed him. I promise you we will have zero interference on those posts. But consistent abusing of Mahatma Gandhi with extremely derogatory language will not be tolerated by any Indian.

Even your Prime Minister Imran Khan doesn't do it. I have seen the speeches he made in Pakistan Parliament on YouTube where he invoked Gandhi's name with a fair degree of reverence deserving a dead person, and a global legend. He also invoked Gandhi's name in UN General Assembly while criticizing Narendra Modi's scrapping of Article 370 in J&K. So I expect minimum respect for another world leader who is the no.1 revered figure in not only India but was voted no.2 in Time Magazines Greatest persons of the 20th century, and there is nothing wrong in making this demand from the Pakistani moderation team.

LET THERE BE PEACE, henceforth!

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @krash

Gandhi was also racist against blacks, hated Muslims, had questionable relationships with minor girls, allegedlt abused his wife, opposed Pakistan, and engaged in doublespeak often.

If you choose to revere him, that is your business, but don't push that on us. His words and actions were far from consistent.

You cannot compare Gandhi to someone like Quaid e Azam, esp not on PDF.

Joe saw himself the backlash from Pakistanis when he made unsavory comments about him not too long ago.

Nehru had his fair share of demons as well, most important of all Ms. Mountbatten. He was far from admirable, in my opinion.

Last edited:
That was much later and I am not going to edit anything - all can see (there and below)!

You brought Gandhu in the conversation. My quoted post by you was referring to his followers, NOT him!

Carry on the name calling ...

You LIAR...you were referring to Mahatma Gandhi throughout the thread...not his followers except for the opening remark. My response was very friendly, I only suggested that Gandhi is a great figure (which we Indians believe).

All you should have said was: "I don't agree Gandhi was a great figure to us Pakistanis. Thank you." I would not have interacted with you after that.

Instead he chose to use gutter vocabulary to describe Mahatma Gandhi.

Anyway, I leave it with the mod's to decide on this one.

These Gandhuites and Modiites are the same ...

Congress are worse, they want to kick the ball down the lane to our descendants, hoping they are weaker than us.

Modi RSS types want to settle the question, here and now, even if they lose everything.

I prefer open enemy to a two faced hidden one.

Last edited:
You LIAR...you were referring to Mahatma Gandhi throughout the thread...not his followers except for the opening remark. My response was very friendly, I only suggested that Gandhi is a great figure (which we Indians believe).

All you should have said was: "I don't agree Gandhi was a great figure to us Pakistanis. Thank you." I would not have interacted with you after that.

Instead he chose to use gutter vocabulary to describe Mahatma Gandhi.

Anyway, I leave it with the mod's to decide on this one.

The thread is there for all to read. I talked about Gandhiites and you took that as some insult to Gandhi himself.

From page 4 onwards, AFTER you brought Gandhi in the conversation YOURSELF, I said what I said and I stand by it, do what you can about it! No one here is going to patch up your emotions!

Liar is what you are! And still lying! Typical Indian Hindu, just can't stop lying!

Back
Top Bottom