What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Thank you. I didn't know "Banga-bandhu" was an offensive word. I think it literally means Friend of Bengal. Please explain to me why you found it offensive.

You're a great poster, and it's a treasure to know you. So that one comment I can slide easily.

I am sure it's a forum violation as well. Let me hear it from the mod's what they think of any errant and flaming Pakistani posters abusing Mahatma Gandhi with gutter vocabulary. And how permissible it really is.
I understand your sentiments but it’s not For us to draft the forum rules or limitations. We can only put forward suggestions and as well as report the posts we deem offensive. There’s nothing else to be done

Last edited:
Any Pakistani poster that tries to derail Indian internal threads with irrelevant nonsense will be named here. 1-2 irrelevant posts are fine, but consistent derailment as done by @Verve are unacceptable to us.

No action will be taken against them/no report button for posts that follow forum rules because we are guests here.

But these posters will need to be reminded that they're acting against the brotherly/friendly spirit by derailing important discussions which are useful for us Indians. Especially where Pakistan is not even mentioned one.

Let me also put it on record to the moderator team that this particularly Pakistani user, @Verve has tried to provoke us by unnecessarily abusing Mahatma Gandhi who is still a very revered figure in India.

:rofl:

The crying continues! 'My sentiments are hurt because he insulted Gandhi' ... oh the hyper-sensitive Gandhiite can't handle it. 'Respect Gandhi, put his statue in Lahore' ... what a load of BS you've been talking!

Forum rules over-rule this CoC of yours! Gandhi, Nehru, Modi - all the same and we will not be muted, no matter how much you are offended by what we say about these fascists!

Don't equate home guests to forum guests. You are not going to get the same treatment! In fact you lot are intruders here! We are at war, including Hybrid war, with you so zero compassion for you lot! Get it past you thick skin!

Moderators will decide if I am derailing, not pesky intruders like you!

any jibe at Gandhi or the Gandhis in his presence will be a clear attempt at inciting him.

He can be as incited as he desires. Bakhts feel the same when we sing 'praises' of Modi!

Same breed!

He can be as incited as he desires. Bakhts feel the same when we sing 'praises' of Modi!

Same breed!
I think you are really mistaken about Mahatma Gandhi who many people in the world admire, including Pakistanis. You really need to read up on him and his novel way of fighting the British. There's a reason why Albert Einstein said that there can't be any person like Mahatma Gandhi.

He played a crucial role in stopping the Hindu-Muslim riots and in fact helped in saving thousands of Muslims. Let that sink in for a while before you spout venom against him.

:rofl:

The crying continues! 'My sentiments are hurt because he insulted Gandhi' ... oh the hyper-sensitive Gandhiite can't handle it. 'Respect Gandhi, put his statue in Lahore' ... what a load of BS you've been talking!

Forum rules over-rule this CoC of yours! Gandhi, Nehru, Modi - all the same and we will not be muted, no matter how much you are offended by what we say about these fascists!

Don't equate home guests to forum guests. You are not going to get the same treatment! In fact you lot are intruders here! We are at war, including Hybrid war, with you so zero compassion for you lot! Get it past you thick skin!

Moderators will decide if I am derailing, not pesky intruders like you!

They are trying to create their own PDF rules.

I challenged them to include the following in their CoC and they did not. It demonstrates their nefarious design and propaganda. Let all PDF Indians first say this loud and include the following in their signatures before they demand respect and trust.

I love Pakistan and PDF. I do not consider Pakistan as an enemy nation.

I think you are really mistaken about Mahatma Gandhi who many people in the world admire, including Pakistanis. You really need to read up on him and his novel way of fighting the British. There's a reason why Albert Einstein said that there can't be any person like Mahatma Gandhi.

He played a crucial role in stopping the Hindu-Muslim riots and in fact helped in saving thousands of Muslims. Let that sink in for a while before you spout venom against him.

:blah:

We don't give a damn what you lot and others think of Gandhi and you are nobody to tell us what to think and say about him either!

They are trying to create their own PDF rules.

I challenged them to include the following in their CoC and they did not. It demonstrates their nefarious design and propaganda. Let all PDF Indians first say this loud and include the following in their signatures before they demand respect and trust.

I love Pakistan and PDF. I do not consider Pakistan as an enemy nation.

And I asked them to include 'Pakistanis are equals' ... They won't and on top of that they expect we sing praises for Gandhi and put his statues up in Pakistan! What a bunch of .......!

:blah:

We don't give a damn what you lot and others think of Gandhi and you are nobody to tell us what to think and say about him either!
Ok, but atleast don't disrespect him as he is the 'Father' of our Nation. Feel free to give valid criticism on other things but this mindless defamation of a great figure for both India and Pakistan is uncalled for. Remember, he was one of the leaders who was at the forefront for the Independence of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. He wasn't only fighting for present-day India.

And I asked them to include 'Pakistanis are equals' ... They won't and on top of that they expect we sing praises for Gandhi and put his statues up in Pakistan! What a bunch of .......!

These Hindu Brahmans are the filthiest scum on the earth. They will never agree to Muslims as being equals.

I don't mean that the word Bangabandhu is offensive, I mean in that context they're the same thing.

Your Father of the Nation : Mahatma Gandhi.

Our Father of the Nation : Bangabandhu - Full Name Sheikh Mujib 'Ur Rehman.

So when I said something insensitive about Mahatma Gandhi, it is only fair that you say something about Bangabandhu, although it seems I was mistaken and you were calling me Bangabandhu, quite literally.

And yes, it means Friend of Bengal.

Oh I didn't know "Bangabandhu" also meant Sheikh Mujib-Ur-Rehman. But anyway, it's past. Unlike a certain few annoying Pakistani posters, you're extremely sensible.

There are forum rules for that.

Besides, the two ideologies (secular akhand Bharat/Hindutva and Islamic state) are intrinsically irreconcilable; hence there is no point in trying to "bridge the gap" or come to "common terms". The only thing which can be done is to explain our position.

This is about the internal code for Indian forum members only. We want to help create the forum as a good place for the exchange of ideas. The code is not in violation of the forum rules, rather it seeks to enforce them internally for Indian users.

Ok, but atleast don't disrespect him as he is the 'Father' of our Nation. Feel free to give valid criticism on other things but this mindless defamation of a great figure for both India and Pakistan is uncalled for. Remember, he was one of the leaders who was at the forefront for the Independence of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. He wasn't only fighting for present-day India.

"Disrepect" is your propaganda word. Why should we eulogize him? He means nothing to us.

We are just putting out the facts about Gandhi. The onus is on you to disprove them. Else you guys should shut up and accept.

Oh please.

It was Quaid-i-Azam Jinnah who fought for Pakistan. Gandhi and his cronies did everything to stop the creation of Pakistan but miserably failed.

So please stop this nonsense of Gandhi being leader of Pakistan. In fact he was and always be the enemy of Pakistan.

Oh I didn't know "Bangabandhu" also meant Sheikh Mujib-Ur-Rehman. But anyway, it's past. Unlike a certain few annoying Pakistani posters, you're extremely sensible.

Bangabandhu is his title, gifted to him by the free and emancipated people of Bangladesh.

Indeed, he is more often referred to as Bangabandhu than by his real name.

The man is a treated like a pariah on here, very unfortunate, he was a great man.

"Disrepect" is your propaganda word. Why should we eulogize him? He means nothing to us.

We are just putting out the facts about Gandhi. The onus is on you to disprove them. Else you guys should shut up and accept.

Oh please.

It was Quaid-i-Azam Jinnah who fought for Pakistan. Gandhi and his cronies did everything to stop the creation of Pakistan but miserably failed.

So please stop this nonsense of Gandhi being leader of Pakistan. In fact he was and always be the enemy of Pakistan.

It's a new tactic they have come up with. Typical banyay!

@PAKISTANFOREVER ... see what they are doing here now? They say we Pakistanis are same as them, and now they are trying to impose their perverted, racists and fascists Bapu on us too!

First tell me, why are you using Indian flags?
It's a new tactic they have come up with. Typical banyay!

@PAKISTANFOREVER ... see what they are doing here now? They say we Pakistanis are same as them, and now they are trying to impose their perverted, racists and fascists Bapu on us too!
You still didn't get my point. I'm not asking you to eulogize him and make statues of him but am just requesting you to give the respect that he deserves. Where do you get the notion that Indians are imposing Mahatma Gandhi on you? Anyway, this discussion is really not needed. My last reply to you.

Bangabandhu is his title, gifted to him by the free and emancipated people of Bangladesh.

Indeed, he is more often referred to as Bangabandhu than by his real name.

The man is a treated like a pariah on here, very unfortunate, he was a great man.

We can certainly request the site admins that all users should be respectful of dead national icons.

The same etiquette rules can't apply to living persons like Narendra Modi, or even Rahul Gandhi. Bash them all you want!

But digging up graves is something that I consider a very dirty low-level work, and there are consequences in the real world for the types of @Verve

Back
Top Bottom