What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Exactly brother.

Never again this Aman ki Tamasha

This picture perfectly captures these shrewd Hindu mentality.

View attachment 652102

Bhakats are low IQ idiots. They will blabber ad nauseam but deliver nothing. They are more useful to us as they project worst image of theirs to the world.

But these CoC Aman ki tamasha folks are shrewd. They project the good guy picture and propaganda to the world while pulling the rug under our feet.

Never trust and give space these Aman ki tamasha snakes.

Actually let me correct myself. if you come across a snake and a CoC type, Kill the CoC Hindus and leave the snake alone.
What's CoC?

So let me get this straight. You guests came into our house, trashed it, showed no respect, refused to follow our rules, and then made your own set of rules that have zero consequence if you break it. Wah.

Sorry that is too simplistic an explanation. But I have conceded that this was our CoC violation on my part.

shantanu and half moon are both fekus. so 12

What you're doing is fine, but it is odd that instead of joining the code or rejecting it, you are busy with counting who joined and who didn't, and with their individual characters.

Nothing stopping you, but it seems strange.

What's CoC?

Code of conduct....only applicable to Indian members for good, polite behavior and improving posts quality on Defence.pk -- 14 volunteers have signed it including myself.

@Shantanu_Left
@DalalErMaNodi
@X-ray Papa
@TheGreatMaratha

Folks, it's up to us to keep to topic. This was not nice, forcing someone else to clean up. I take full and equal responsibility.

Who is half moon?

It's my full responsibility, not yours @Joe Shearer concerning this violation. Now I have blocked that user who is offensive to my sensibilities. So we're all good now!

Code of conduct....only applicable to Indian members for good, polite behavior and improving posts quality on Defence.pk -- 14 volunteers have signed it including myself.

It's my full responsibility, not yours @Joe Shearer concerning this violation. Now I have blocked that user who is offensive to my sensibilities. So we're all good now!

Heh.

It isn't that. It was our collectively going way off topic. Now calm down.

Heh.

It isn't that. It was our collectively going way off topic. Now calm down.

Let me also put it on record to the moderator team that this particularly Pakistani user, @Verve has tried to provoke us by unnecessarily abusing Mahatma Gandhi who is still a very revered figure in India. He was our founder, and is held in no less esteem than Quaid e Azam is held in Pakistan. He used very bad language to describe him.

It's one thing to discuss Gandhi's policy failures with respect to Pakistan, and why your Quaid had opposed him. I promise you we will have zero interference on those posts. But consistent abusing of Mahatma Gandhi with extremely derogatory language will not be tolerated by any Indian.

Even your Prime Minister Imran Khan doesn't do it. I have seen the speeches he made in Pakistan Parliament on YouTube where he invoked Gandhi's name with a fair degree of reverence deserving a dead person, and a global legend. He also invoked Gandhi's name in UN General Assembly while criticizing Narendra Modi's scrapping of Article 370 in J&K. So I expect minimum respect for another world leader who is the no.1 revered figure in not only India but was voted no.2 in Time Magazines Greatest persons of the 20th century, and there is nothing wrong in making this demand from the Pakistani moderation team.

LET THERE BE PEACE, henceforth!

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @krash

Indeed, Indians love Mahatma Gandhi and rightly so as he is the father of their nation.

I too made a joke about Gandhi a few days ago without thinking it through and @Shantanu_Left took great offence at it and resorted to calling me Bangabandhu which is obviously and attempt at hitting back because of what I did.

So, I don't think he's acting or pretending, when he says that he takes offence at people mocking Mahatma Gandhi or the Politically affiliated Gandhi family.

I suppose now that he has made his displeasure known and his position clear, any jibe at Gandhi or the Gandhis in his presence will be a clear attempt at inciting him.

Let me also put it on record to the moderator team that this particularly Pakistani user, @Verve has tried to provoke us by unnecessarily abusing Mahatma Gandhi who is still a very revered figure in India. He was our founder, and is held in no less esteem than Quaid e Azam is held in Pakistan. He used very bad language to describe him.

It's one thing to discuss Gandhi's policy failures with respect to Pakistan, and why your Quaid had opposed him. I promise you we will have zero interference on those posts. But consistent abusing of Mahatma Gandhi with extremely derogatory language will not be tolerated by any Indian.

Even your Prime Minister Imran Khan doesn't do it. I have seen the speeches he made in Pakistan Parliament on YouTube where he invoked Gandhi's name with a fair degree of reverence deserving a dead person, and a global legend. He also invoked Gandhi's name in UN General Assembly while criticizing Narendra Modi's scrapping of Article 370 in J&K. So I expect minimum respect for another world leader who is the no.1 revered figure in not only India but was voted no.2 in Time Magazines Greatest persons of the 20th century, and there is nothing wrong in making this demand from the Pakistani moderation team.

LET THERE BE PEACE, henceforth!

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @krash
If it’s a Pakistani member or any other nationality doing anything not palatable to us it’s for the Pakistanis or the relevant nationality themselves whether they they want to post it here or anywhere. For us it’s only reporting nothing else. This CoC is for Indian members only not for others, if anyone wishes to follow it that’s purely voluntary.

Indeed, Indians love Mahatma Gandhi and rightly so as he is the father of their nation.

I too made a joke about Gandhi a few days ago without thinking it through and @Shantanu_Left took great offence at it and resorted to calling me Bangabandhu which is obviously and attempt at hitting back because of what I did.

So, I don't think he's acting when he says that he takes offence at people mocking Mahatma Gandhi or the Politically affiliated Gandhi family.

It does not matter whether they are acting or not.

And why should we care about their sensitivities?

There is wealth of information on the internet to prove and substantiate any and all things that have been said about Gandhi.

Why cry when they are shown the reality?

Either they should counter the posts or accept & keep shut.

These Aman ka Tamasha Indians have come up with a new concept called Code of Conduct (CoC). The OP and this thread is about that. Just pure propaganda thread to show to the world that Indians are peaceful guys.
What is up with the Indian flags ?

So, I don't think he's acting or pretending, when he says that he takes offence at people mocking Mahatma Gandhi or the Politically affiliated Gandhi family.

I suppose now that he has made his displeasure known and his position clear, any jibe at Gandhi or the Gandhis in his presence will be a clear attempt at inciting him.

Thank you. I didn't know "Banga-bandhu" was an offensive word. I think it literally means Friend of Bengal. Please explain to me why you found it offensive.

You're a great poster, and it's a treasure to know you. So that one comment I can slide easily.

If it’s a Pakistani member or any other nationality doing anything not palatable to us it’s for the Pakistanis or the relevant nationality themselves whether they they want to post it here or anywhere. For us it’s only reporting nothing else. This CoC is for Indian members only not for others, if anyone wishes to follow it that’s purely voluntary.

I am sure it's a forum violation as well. Let me hear it from the mod's what they think of any errant and flaming Pakistani posters abusing Mahatma Gandhi with gutter vocabulary. And how permissible it really is.

There are forum rules for that.

Besides, the two ideologies (secular akhand Bharat/Hindutva and Islamic state) are intrinsically irreconcilable; hence there is no point in trying to "bridge the gap" or come to "common terms". The only thing which can be done is to explain our position.

Thank you. I didn't know "Banga-bandhu" was an offensive word. I think it literally means Friend of Bengal. Please explain to me why you found it offensive.

You're a great poster, and it's a treasure to know you. So that one comment I can slide easily.

I am sure it's a forum violation as well. Let me hear it from the mod's what they think of Pakistani posters abusing Mahatma Gandhi with gutter vocabulary. And how permissible it really is.

I don't mean that the word Bangabandhu is offensive, I mean in that context they're the same thing.

Your Father of the Nation : Mahatma Gandhi.

Our Father of the Nation : Bangabandhu - Full Name Sheikh Mujib 'Ur Rehman.

So when I said something insensitive about Mahatma Gandhi, it is only fair that you say something about Bangabandhu, although it seems I was mistaken and you were calling me Bangabandhu, quite literally.

And yes, it means Friend of Bengal.

Back
Top Bottom