What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

*cue binary sunset theme*
n1, shabaash !

that you in the avatar there ? good job trashing that shitty "sari guard" on the bullet (if my eyes aren't playing tricks)

was getting serviced my old khatari (5 year old mruti swift) when a "biker" guy in full Harli Davison gear came to check up on his car too, newer bigger one of course... full chutia attitude..

and when finally he rode out after having vented at rando mechanics etc for nothing, I noticed his sari guards still in place... on his fat boy :suicide2:

extremely bigoted Hinduphobe here :enjoy:

And what certain things those may be?
"might those be"

JS ka thread hai, sambhaal ke chal be, chirkut.

that you in the avatar there ? good job trashing that shitty "sari guard" on the bullet (if my eyes aren't playing tricks)

Nah, character in a movie I respect and appreciate a lot. Lately been feeling a lot like him in this place :P...sometimes you just got to take the ole cooler stay on the chin....

The Great Escape, I wont give any spoilers, highly recommended movie

The bike btw is a 1962 Triumph TR6R...made up to look a bit more WW2 German

Nah, character in a movie I respect and appreciate a lot. Lately been feeling a lot like him in this place :P...sometimes you just got to take the ole cooler stay on the chin....

The Great Escape, I wont give any spoilers, highly recommended movie

The bike btw is a 1962 Triumph TR6R...made up to look a bit more WW2 German
ah, fair enuff

I was quick to rush to identifying the bike to begin with.. hang out with some of these guys sometimes. that sari guard hate has got to me too lol

but someone here is a hardcore biker/rider/tourer.. Doc maybe ?

but someone here is a hardcore biker/rider/tourer.. Doc maybe ?

Yup he is big into it...along with I believe @VCheng and there was also an active hobby group here for biking to some extent in the earlier days.

I have a bike too, street triple...that I take out occasionally (given the riding season here in Canada is not that long). Its fun stuff...but overall I prefer the safer confines of 4 wheels in general.

Would be really helpful if you guys could regulate your numbers on here. Have a maximum cap of like a 100 or 10. Thanks :enjoy:

Sorry, didn't get that. Regulate what numbers? Do you mean number of Indian members? That has nothing to do with us. There are only about 30, 35 of us; don't tell me you feel outnumbered.

Sorry, didn't get that. Regulate what numbers? Do you mean number of Indian members? That has nothing to do with us. There are only about 30, 35 of us; don't tell me you feel outnumbered.
Even one Indian is too many tbh. Quality of thread dips whenever an Indian enters it.

Even one Indian is too many tbh. Quality of thread dips whenever an Indian enters it.

Thank you for your insights.

The quality of the thread just took a dive with your post, so I presume you are an Indian, hiding your shame and ignominy behind another country's glorious flag.

Naah. Give me a Joe or a Shantanu anyday over some of our native gems here

Thank you for your insights.

The quality of the thread just took a dive with your post, so I presume you are an Indian, hiding your shame and ignominy behind another country's glorious flag.

Joe is en garde with his scathing wit today.

Naah. Give me a Joe or a Shantanu anyday over some of our native gems here

Joe is en garde with his scathing wit today.

[...] Just in a hurry. There are serious things to be done, and I'm scared of losing the attention of the experts who might read the stuff.

OK, you are the Great Pooh Bah, the Lord High Executioner (do you kids know about Gilbert & Sullivan), and you have to do a little triage. I am sure that you've '...got a little list', who are the ten Indians you would retain? Leave me out, please.

[...] Just in a hurry. There are serious things to be done, and I'm scared of losing the attention of the experts who might read the stuff.

OK, you are the Great Pooh Bah, the Lord High Executioner (do you kids know about Gilbert & Sullivan), and you have to do a little triage. I am sure that you've '...got a little list', who are the ten Indians you would retain? Leave me out, please.

You, Shantanu, jamahir, xeuss, Naofumi, Afrazul Mandal, the resident bawa Padamchen, Nilgiri, Chennai Dude/Bagheera. And I'll throw in a few sanghis like Soumitra or Arulmozhi for some sugar and spice. Don't want a total echo chamber.

You, Shantanu, jamahir, xeuss, Naofumi, Afrazul Mandal, the resident bawa Padamchen, Nilgiri, Chennai Dude/Bagheera. And I'll throw in a few sanghis like Soumitra or Arulmozhi for some sugar and spice. Don't want a total echo chamber.

:angry::angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom