What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, this just proves you know NOTHING about combat aviation. Any cobra maneuvers will ensure your mki gets killed. All experts agree that it has little to no combat value whatsoever. Just another airshow trick to make fanboy trolls like you shout "woooow, it is superior to everything else!"
Your posts are all blabber for us, troll. Take YOUR nationalistic aspect somewhere else.

It was the use of TVC by the Indian pilots that gave such bad results, not to say that it is bad to have TVC but it was used in a very poor way by the inexperienced Indian pilots.

Its true, the RAF pilots admited that the Su-30MKI was more manoeuvrable. The Indian pilots also were impressed by the Eurofighter's manoeuvrability.

Typhoon vs. SU-30MKI: The 2007 Indra Dhanush Exercise

What is left out is that the extra manoeuvrability counted for pretty much squat against HMS and high off-boresight missiles. I don't know if LOAL capability was factored in.
Wow. Respect to the thrust vectoring nozzles. I stand corrected, apologies for the incorrect parts of my earlier posts! Thanks for correcting me Shiny!
I hope they go through with adding TVC nozzles on the Typhoon's engines. If not, I guess J-10 will be the first canard-delta with TVC?

Wow. Respect to the thrust vectoring nozzles. I stand corrected, apologies for the incorrect parts of my earlier posts! Thanks for correcting me Shiny!
I hope they go through with adding TVC nozzles on the Typhoon's engines. If not, I guess J-10 will be the first canard-delta with TVC?

I don't think that TVC would really be necessary for the Eurofighter, it is manoeuvrable enough as it is and with HMS and the ASRAAM it should be more than enough to at least break even in WVR combat against all non-5th gen planes. Plus TVC would add quite a bit of cost and I have heard that it is a nightmare for maintenance.

If the J-10 goes into service with TVC then it shall be the first canard-delta to be in service with them, I think there have been canard-delta test planes with TVC although without digging around I cannot be sure.

zombie please try and understand that going to ED FLAG doesn't mean that u have been invited to venture into space....hel u pay and u go....no pay no go...so i mean its not like INDIA got selected from all the countries in the world....please RED FLAG doesn't signify a leap into space so just relax u guys r just happy about being american's new ho...

Means if PAF was invited instead of IAF you would have said same thing??....

What u r feeling now is inferiority complex....

Means if PAF was invited instead of IAF you would have said same thing??....

What u r feeling now is inferiority complex....
PAF was invited for Red Flag last year but PAF did not go because of Indian Attack Threat as well as financial reasons.
FYI: PAF have been training with USAF since 1966.

PAF was invited for Red Flag last year but PAF did not go because of Indian Attack Threat as well as financial reasons.
FYI: PAF have been training with USAF since 1966.

So y u people get so hyper abot India going to Red flag ... i don feel anything if u go to red flag or do anything else with USAF... Go ahead do a great job... but u people certainly don seem to digest the truth that India performed well at Red flag

So y u people get so hyper abot India going to Red flag ... i don feel anything if u go to red flag or do anything else with USAF... Go ahead do a great job... but u people certainly don seem to digest the truth that India performed well at Red flag

Did you even bother to read the results? The great thing about the US is that they never degrade their visiting opponents, but clearly in the Red Flag the MKI was hammered by the F15 and F16.

zombie please try and understand that going to ED FLAG doesn't mean that u have been invited to venture into space....hel u pay and u go....no pay no go...so i mean its not like INDIA got selected from all the countries in the world....please RED FLAG doesn't signify a leap into space so just relax u guys r just happy about being american's new ho...

seriously you have some problem with me :cry::agree:

yes i agree india paid huge sum for the exercise but if india didn't have the mki they would not have invited us to ED .... and previously upon india request for participation in red flag they had some thing called red flag alaska just to please us with our requests and india did send its jaguars to alaska and not to forget the nuclear deal was up for negotiation in our parliament at that time so they were trying to please us in every possible way

:cheers:

You payed a lot of cash to do an average training. As Murad said pretty clear. Red Flag is not what people think. You have to pay commercial price to get some parts in it. And sending MKI to do ground stuff is hardly something valuable cause if it was good the Indians would have done their so called punitive strikes in Kashmir...

I think there were plenty oppertunities to snoop IT/RCS figures so I hope you enjoyed the show cause the AMRAAM or European BVR will have an easy target. Whether you do not use a radar or not you are tracked very well.

You payed a lot of cash to do an average training. As Murad said pretty clear. Red Flag is not what people think. You have to pay commercial price to get some parts in it. And sending MKI to do ground stuff is hardly something valuable cause if it was good the Indians would have done their so called punitive strikes in Kashmir...

I think there were plenty oppertunities to snoop IT/RCS figures so I hope you enjoyed the show cause the AMRAAM or European BVR will have an easy target. Whether you do not use a radar or not you are tracked very well.

whats your problem :hitwall:

i was replying to his posts

first i ask about PAF AND RED FLAG

answer could have been :we (PAK) have been working with USA for a long time and there will be nothing new to learn from RED FLAG and fielding an contingent far away will be costly .....

BUT I GET PUSHED ..and zob say we think

.please RED FLAG doesn't signify a leap into space so just relax u guys r just happy about being american's new ho...

i reply to his posts in a civilized way and developments leading to the participation of IAF in the red flag and YOU COME then MKI bashing starts AND SAY WE WERE FOOLS TO DO SUCH A THING
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

i dont want to get dragged into useless war of words:enjoy:

:cheers:

i am not getting dragged into this mess again...answering the question about Shiny captor...canard-delta with TVCwell i really don't know if it i possible... i think to employ a TVC in the small airframes such as the J-10 and eurofighter....i think u need a whole new airframe that can have a TVC in it.....so i doubt that such small agile airframes can take a TVC...i think if TVC has to b hypothetically installed in a small plane think MITSUBISHI F2 is slighlty bigger than the F-16 and might be able to have a TVC in it however it doesn't have canards....

by the way i have a question what is the SD-10 BVR based on....i mean what platform...is it like the AIM120 or R77 or neither

Did you even bother to read the results? The great thing about the US is that they never degrade their visiting opponents, but clearly in the Red Flag the MKI was hammered by the F15 and F16.

So u think in real war scenario MKI would be beaten by F16?????

So u think in real war scenario MKI would be beaten by F16?????

Weapon , altitude , AI , and SA of the pilot will be the main factors along with other........air combat is so flexible there is not final word to it.

but you can always go for combat comparison and performance comparison.

su-30 is the the king of the jungle in Asia right now if you compare the Combat parameters and performance parameters with those of F-16.

but it always flexible
:wave:

Weapon , altitude , AI , and SA of the pilot will be the main factors along with other........air combat is so flexible there is not final word to it.

but you can always go for combat comparison and performance comparison.

su-30 is the the king of the jungle in Asia right now if you compare the Combat parameters and performance parameters with those of F-16.

but it always flexible
:wave:

The capabilties of pilot s have not yet been seen in open as there PAF and have IAF have to engage in full scale war against each other to see the the quality of pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom