What's new

A Very Interesting Aspect of Indus Shield 23 Exercise

These Twitter accounts in my opinion are not good references, no offence to them but they fill in a lot of unknown gaps with entirely speculative claims with nothing to support it, low quality information
But this is a screenshot from an official video

Pakistan Air Force Official Indus Shield PR reveals an interesting tactical scenario of Exercise showing JF-17 targeting an enemy High Tech SAM using the supersonic CM-400 missiles.

View attachment 963759

Yo Windy...

Look what you started...

Pakistan Uses JF-17, J-10C Fighters & CM-400 To Counter India’s S-400 System In New Warfare Drills

Now this shithole of a News Media is picking up material from [PDF]. Gives one a clue about the standard of Journalism.

Coincidently, the individual who worked on the Animation is a buddy of mine.

Yo Windy...

Look what you started...

Pakistan Uses JF-17, J-10C Fighters & CM-400 To Counter India’s S-400 System In New Warfare Drills

Now this shithole of a News Media is picking up material from [PDF]. Gives one a clue about the standard of Journalism.

Coincidently, the individual who worked on the Animation is a buddy of mine.
Do you think we should sue them for infringement of copyrights....even their name seems to be stolen, I remember seeing a restaurant called Eurasian Tandoori ۔

I remember seeing a restaurant called Eurasian Tandoori ۔
Oh they are the same guys, moonlighting to be journalist.

Eurasian.jpg

Naam tou daikho !!!

One is a Nanda, the other is a Munshi, aur lastly aik Ticku hai. What the f#*k is a Ticku?!!

Either way, all 3 f#*ks are most certainly Members here on [PDF] 'cause there is no way in hell could they ever get any material from
***.jpg

Lol, David was King of Israel. Just because he made a tactical alliance with Gath doesn't mean he became a Philistine. Lol.
Room for argument but what is clear is that you don't know what "metaphor" means. LOL!

Room for argument but what is clear is that you don't know what "metaphor" means. LOL!
What is clear is that you are an ignorant idiot who has no idea what he is talking about. Ignored for sheer stupidity.

What is clear is that you are an ignorant idiot who has no idea what he is talking about. Ignored for sheer stupidity.

Aweee, what's the matter...? Hurt feelings...you blessed us with a Wikipedia link describing what a metaphor is but still used it incorrectly like the toss pot you are. Lol!

Last edited:
Pakistan Air Force Official Indus Shield PR reveals an interesting tactical scenario of Exercise showing JF-17 targeting an enemy High Tech SAM using the supersonic CM-400 missiles.

View attachment 963759

not surprised... when indians introduced BVR in the 1990s.. PAF developed anti BVR tactics according AFM

Yes one would see it placed with the JF-17s on static displays and the impression was that it's an option for potential customers. Like how the PAF Quitely goes about it's buisness.
Sometime back there was another Mach-5 + weapon in headlines, be interesting to note as how did that proceed.

View attachment 964003
@JamD @Alpha BeeTee @PDF

indians mentality you need to understand ... make more fart than motion

Red force doesn’t have aerial assets?

in true indian style may be the are late..... 8-)

Last edited:
The box pointing to the missile trail clearly reads, "Blue Land CM-400 SEAD.
I think it's not pointing to the trail, but the area (yellow one) which I guess was targeted to be cleared by the SEAD Operations using CM-400AKG, allowing the fighters to get close enough to the enemy AWACS for BVRAAMs Engagement. The missiles can be seen making mid course correction towards the enemy AWACS rather than the red SAM which kind of gives impression that these might have been full range launches guided by the friendly AWACS.

Attachments

• 20231026_232701.jpg
    20231026_232701.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I think it's not pointing to the trail, but the area (yellow one) which I guess was targeted to be cleared by the SEAD Operations using CM-400AKG, allowing the fighters to get close enough to the enemy AWACS for BVRAAMs Engagement. The missiles can be seen making mid course correction towards the enemy AWACS rather than the red SAM which kind of gives impression that these might have been full range launches guided by the friendly AWACS.
Checkout where is the arrow pointing to.

Screenshot_20231026_195728.jpg

Itna mat socho dost.. what @Windjammer is saying is correct

I don't know and I don't care what politicians or media persons say on both sides.
U said something illogical and I corrected you. Always reply only if u have something useful to add.
Ofcourse if there's some scientist saying something do share.
i wanted to ask u a simple Question.

We both countries got freedom from British and for that we both nations sacrificed a lot, but why we are fighting with each other?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom