What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The capabilties of pilot s have not yet been seen in open as there PAF and have IAF have to engage in full scale war against each other to see the the quality of pilots

please Explain that ?

Guys isn't the thread about Su 30MKI and JF-17???.
And I personally believe that the Pakistani's are too much buoyed by induction of JF-17 so that they are even making it's comparision with Su 30MKI.

ever heard of a david vs golaiith batle besides BR shot both sides with small borders can be taken my friend machintosh.As for JF-17 and like i said SU30 is not alien technology. and please reverting back to my question about a TVC being able to be integrated into a smaller platform such as an F-16 or a J-10 or eurofighter is it possible i am just asking for an opinion.

During Gulf War..An Iraqi Mig25 took out F-18 Hornet so its not like SU-30 is stealthy.If its get within WVR range then it can be shot down by JF-17.Indians somehow think SU-30 MKI is somehow the best fighter produced..no fighter except Raptor can take it down.

ever heard of a david vs golaiith batle besides BR shot both sides with small borders can be taken my friend machintosh.As for JF-17 and like i said SU30 is not alien technology. and please reverting back to my question about a TVC being able to be integrated into a smaller platform such as an F-16 or a J-10 or eurofighter is it possible i am just asking for an opinion.

In EUROFIGHTER it is not required but in F-16 VISTA they did test pitch and yaw vectoring and it was said succesful but never made it to production.

During Gulf War..An Iraqi Mig25 took out F-18 Hornet so its not like SU-30 is stealthy.If its get within WVR range then it can be shot down by JF-17.Indians somehow think SU-30 MKI is somehow the best fighter produced..no fighter except Raptor can take it down.

You are under delusions.JF-17 DOWNING a Su-30MKI isn't improbable but why to compare the two when they are in different leagues.Su 30 downed by JF17 is based on a BIG IF.In actual combat conditions anything can happen but you just can't discuss what will happen if this and that happen.As if now you have to discuss the actual specifications based on which it is highly improbable that a JF-17 can down a SU-30MKI.

You are under delusions.JF-17 DOWNING a Su-30MKI isn't improbable but why to compare the two when they are in different leagues.Su 30 downed by JF17 is based on a BIG IF.In actual combat conditions anything can happen but you just can't discuss what will happen if this and that happen.As if now you have to discuss the actual specifications based on which it is highly improbable that a JF-17 can down a SU-30MKI.

Based on what? If you post so many sentence then I would expect atleast some depth.

It was impossible for F86 to down mig21... The MKI is a nice plane but everything has its advantages and disadvantages. With ECM going to ne era you can rething the BVR part. Yoou do remind you Indian text? Cause the coffin mig21 had nice ECM the F15's could do nothing and in WVR it was a fine plane to avoid... Just check how old your Mig21's are... They got upgraded but do you really think that the ECM of JF17 is less? Let me wake you up. The ECM of the JF17 is perfected to counter any Indian hostility. If we are often reminded that SD10 seeker is copied from the same BVR you have then you should understand that we have a trusted friend China to do the math. Why else would we go for 250+ JF17's... Why else would you go for a few LCA's...

:toast_sign:

Based on what? If you post so many sentence then I would expect atleast some depth.

It was impossible for F86 to down mig21... The MKI is a nice plane but everything has its advantages and disadvantages. With ECM going to ne era you can rething the BVR part. Yoou do remind you Indian text? Cause the coffin mig21 had nice ECM the F15's could do nothing and in WVR it was a fine plane to avoid... Just check how old your Mig21's are... They got upgraded but do you really think that the ECM of JF17 is less? Let me wake you up. The ECM of the JF17 is perfected to counter any Indian hostility. If we are often reminded that SD10 seeker is copied from the same BVR you have then you should understand that we have a trusted friend China to do the math. Why else would we go for 250+ JF17's... Why else would you go for a few LCA's...

:toast_sign:

As far as the bold part is concerned the MIG Bisons were able to jam them mainly becoz the F-15 were flying in training mode.Never compare the training combats with actual combats.And I have not said that JF 17 CAN'T down a Su-30 but the conditions of actual combat can't be replicated and discussed on this forum.

listen buddy on March 27th 1999 a F-117 NIGHTHAWK was shot down over YOUGOUSLAVIA.....now if a stealth fighter can be shot down in the dark then ur MKI is not comparable..so JF-17 downing a SU30 is doable....but won't be easy but will definetly be eaiser than shooting down stealth fighters.

even though they shot the plane down by operating their radars on unusually long wavelengths, making them visible to radar for brief periods.

.Never compare the training combats with actual combats.And I have not said that JF 17 CAN'T down a Su-30 but the conditions of actual combat can't be replicated and discussed on this forum.

So we can close all forums cause there is no way we can discuss this? I just wanted to say that even with average knowledge of aerodynamics and electronics we can say a lot more then those tigers on the net that think that a cropped delta is superior... The problem with comparing is that many people have internet and zero knowledge about what they say. Would you believe me that the almost outer pylon of the f16 does 270 electronic checks before it says ok or not ok? I doubt that. Would you know what the impact is of certain avionics or databus? Nopes. All I hear is that LCA or MKI are superduper. When it comes to China, Pakistan it is suddenly a paper plane or a joke and we are trolls...

Let me close it for you easiliy. For some it is not possible to compare and some ar eeven blinded by nationalism. Let them stay out of the discussion. For the rest feel free to add and I am happy to learn, certainly from Indian projects.

The Su30 mki was flown against the Typhoon recently in the UK.#

The s30 mki was also flown against the Tornado in india earlier.

On both Ocasions the RAF pointed out that they where highly impressed by the flankers power and agility.

The indian flanker rated the best Russian fighter in the world has been improved by

TVC adding even more agility

Pesa bars radar = huge tracking range

French & Israeli Jammers & EW suites.

*** Its a Russian plane with western style..

Can the JF17 beat it.

Only if the

JF17 radar and jammers are equal or better

BVR/WVR WEAPONS are superior

Thrust speed and power is greater

Situational awareness is better

On both Ocasions the RAF pointed out that they where highly impressed by the flankers power and agility.

The indian flanker rated the best Russian fighter in the world has been improved by

Can the JF17 beat it.

Only if the

It will depend on pilot and tactics... You hardly have knowledge of any subject related to it...

Of course TVC can be integrated on smaller platforms too, the new Mig 35 is offered with 3 D TVC, the EJ200 engine of EF is on offer for our LCA with TVC.
If you consider a 1 on 1 the Mki is superior against JF 17, WVR if had pretty good performances agaist F15, EF, which are better than JF 17.
The chances rise at BWR, even Mkis PESA radar might be better, but JF 17 RCS is lower. So if JF 17 comes close enough to have the first shot, it might down the Mki, but I don't think we can get a final conclusion. Also if u consider war times with much more fighters arround and awacs support, things will get different again.

listen buddy on March 27th 1999 a F-117 NIGHTHAWK was shot down over YOUGOUSLAVIA.....now if a stealth fighter can be shot down in the dark then ur MKI is not comparable..so JF-17 downing a SU30 is doable....but won't be easy but will definetly be eaiser than shooting down stealth fighters.

even though they shot the plane down by operating their radars on unusually long wavelengths, making them visible to radar for brief periods.

Hi,

The F 117 was shot down by a unique tracking system.

Here is one analysis that is most agreed upon---it takes a few hour for the plane to fly from italian air base---where it was stationed to reach its target in bosnia. There were spotters outside the base looking for the F 117 to take off---then determing the flight time over its target---gave them a fair idea of the flight path of the plane knwoing the approximate speed of the plane. Once that was done---spotters were placed on its route throught he bosnian / serbian territory. Then it was simple sound tracking of the engines at night and warning ahead by cell phones---looking for any anamoly on the radar screen as well.

If I missed something---readers please add.

Can the JF17 beat it.

Only if the

*eyree radar might be the answer to counter su30 radar if they invade pakistan giving better awareness
*in the bvr category we are catchingup in terms of darters and sd10
*thrust speed... advantage of su30 might be a thing that could be reduced considerably in jf17 block2
*jf17 has less rcs.
*dont know about agility... i was of the impression that smaller jets are more agile than heavier ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom