What's new

SU 30 crashed near Jaisalmer

We just need to do something to improve our safety record. Happy to see the Pilots safe and sound.

80% of the reason - pilot error.

aircraft ultra-complicated, too complex for people.

Honestly , I cant understand where are you getting at with this ... I understand human error well but seriously ultra complicated air fighters ? ... Since one of the most challenging features of newer aircraft is to make them easy to fly for the pilots hence you see all the FBW and HMDS amongst others ...

Crashes happen, doesn't matter who makes it, impossible to avoid. All that matters is the crew is safe.

Honestly , I cant understand where are you getting at with this ... I understand human error well but seriously ultra complicated air fighters ? ... Since one of the most challenging features of newer aircraft is to make them easy to fly for the pilots hence you see all the FBW and HMDS amongst others ...

you fly a plane? and flew istribitel? no?
then you should know - the stupendous loads and lack of strength.

if it would have been "just" what you drank would be "unnecessary."

Russia has many experienced pilots. but every 3-4 months istribitel falls.

I remember the much debated speech by US Instructor after Indian participatin in Red Flag exercises. He mentioed that indians would wait for a minute or more to fly the next plane (SU30MKI) after take-off of the one ahead of them to avoid engine problems due to engine exhaust left by the previous plane. As some one mentioned a few posts above that the plane cound not recover after firing weapons, could the inhalation of exhaust left by missle be the cause of engine failure?

Last edited by a moderator:
thank God both the pilots are safe and sound:tup:!we can always replace the machines specially if we are talking about a country with a large defence budget like that of India but no one can replace an experienced pilot who has gathered that experience through hundreds of hours of flying:).btw are we gonna order a replacement for this Su-30MKI loss or the final strength of the Su-30MKI will be 272-4=268?can any one confirm this!

Indian Air Force should think about using weaponized Vimanas.

We just need to do something to improve our safety record. Happy to see the Pilots safe and sound.

Dear, best way to avoid aerial accidents is to not fly at all.

Lots of new systems, lots of integration and training == increased Screw ups ..
however , these will reduce over time as the systems start falling into place.

It can be a mechanical failure, pilot error, or perhaps electromagnetic flare up in the Earth's atmosphere interfered in the jet's avionics and electronics causing them to shut down and resulting in this aerial accident. All gravity subjected air craft face these issues.

I remember the much debated speech by US Instructor after Indian participatin in Red Flag exercises. He mentioed that indians would wait for a minute or more to fly the next plane (SU30MKI) after take-off of the one ahead of them to avoid engine problems due to engine exhaust left by the previous plane. As some one mentioned a few posts above that the plane cound not recover after firing weapons, could the inhalation of exhaust left by missle be the cause of engine failure?

Oh!!!! Take his words with pile of salt. According to him Su use tumansky Engine and lots of other error which shows his creadblity.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!!!! Take his words with pile of salt. According to him Su use tumansky Engine and lots of other error which shows his creadblity.:D

They may be half baked.. but they are still batter... and have certain truths to them.

Back
Top Bottom