What's new

SU 30 crashed near Jaisalmer

:yahoo::yahoo:

Tarmak007
SOURCES: The Su-30 MKI which crashed couldn't recover after firing weapons at Iorn Fist. It was part of HAL's Phase-1 production line.

It seems to be serious issue and you can't ignore human error i think the wise decision will be to ground SU-30MKI fleet and exclude them from Iron fist.

End of the story, Pilot is safe.... we can bring another BIRD but not the life of the pilot....

oh really.... from the pics you can figure out the root cause............. :P

In some cases you can gain a partial insight into what has gone on. Ie if a plane explodes mid-air the debris will be scattered over a larger area, if it has crashed the debris will be located in one small area. This is all you can really get- unless you find an engine 2 miles away from the crash site!

In this case there are 2 surviving pilots- they will tell investigators all they need to know, the FDR and CVR will do the rest (along with examination of the a/c).

this is what shiv aroor twitted...
'The IAF Su-30 was on a full-power dress rehearsal for the Iron Fist fire-power demonstration on Feb 22. Pilots experienced engine surge.'

This is some serious news and real cause of concern. Unlike many others, I wish it to be a cause of pilot error. If that so, then we can be rest assured, there is no problem with the fighter and other pilots can breathe fresh air.

But if not, the entire fleet need to be grounded unless the true reason is found out and get resolved.

End of the story, Pilot is safe.... we can bring another BIRD but not the life of the pilot....

Though I agree that Pilots life are many times better than the crash of the fighter but how many times will we repeat this OVER-OPTIMISTIC line & ignore the fact that we are atleast loosing 1 squadron strength every 4-5 years due to crashes??

+ Just saw in the news, SAINT was saying that he shouldn't be held responsible for the chopper fiasco, enough of this SAINT who is more interested in his IMAGE than overall modernization of our Armed Forces.

P.S. Damn, I am loosing my COOL :hitwall:

Though I agree that Pilots life are many times better than the crash of the fighter but how many times will we repeat this OVER-OPTIMISTIC line & ignore the fact that we are atleast loosing 1 squadron strength every 4-5 years due to crashes??

+ Just saw in the news, SAINT was saying that he shouldn't be held responsible for the chopper fiasco, enough of this SAINT who is more interested in his IMAGE than overall modernization of our Armed Forces.

P.S. Damn, I am loosing my COOL :hitwall:

You just need to understand one thing, that pilot might be experienced and well trained Pilot... Still he is human first.... ok.... Keep the Migs out of this issue, lol i don't want to talk about 21s...... Might the pilot feel stress(in case if it is Human error), or he might feel excited about the show. ... first we need to look at the Report... Just consider me, I have 12 years experience in driving both byke and car....still some times i did accident recently, and an major accident (car completely crashed) 3 years ago.... Don't blame them..... we should look after the solution for both Machine and Human error....

Back
Top Bottom