What's new

SU 30 crashed near Jaisalmer

Bit of an advise from the seniors would do. Beta.. nayi nayi plane hain... thoda dhyan se udhana!! :lol:

Well i have one suggestion for our AF.

Just stop working on tejas and change it into trainer air craft.Already orders for 120 are gone,so atleast we will have 120 trainers which will fill gap

Lots of new systems, lots of integration and training == increased Screw ups ..
however , these will reduce over time as the systems start falling into place.

Dude, why are you being so sensationalist?? Most IAF crashes are purely down to machine failure- the past MKI crashes have been no different. IAF training to blame?!! Were are you coming from?

U Are wrong dude
Most of IAF Crashed happen due to Pilots Error

bad news,money burnt.
how many su30 do you have now?

ENOUGH to SAVE our MOTHERLAND. Don't you worry mate :)

@Abingdonboy @sancho It's time that atleast the decision makers in the MOD are from the armed forces than regular Bureaucrats. I don't want to see the security of this country being threatened just b'coz some SAINT thinks his image is more important that the security of entire country. Already the noises are being made, to derail the Rafale deal, believe me, even a minor error in the deal can threaten months of delay in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruko bhai 1-2 saal aur and you will see the news of JF-17 crashing every month...

JF-17 Is operational since 6 year
2 Sqdns are Opertional 16 and 26th
in last 6 year PAF Has lost 1 JF-17 Thunder
and dont compare Pakistan Air force Crashes with Indian air force Crashes
Google it How many Indian Air force MIG-21 Crashed

We lack trainers and give mig 21 to rookies,which leads to mig 21 crash coz its landing speed is too high.

now most of the young pilots are given su -30's ..

and its alone well maintained fighter in india..rest are just almost junks

In that regard I would say Mirage doesnt have a bad crash record given the length of its services.
There is a serious question now what TOT we got from Russia, I dont blame the Russians here, I will blame India in any case. They just cant say faulty parts given by Russians and cover up their a**.

By the way can someone throw some light quickly if they can on other crashes of different other planes? APART FROM MIG21

Dude, why are you being so sensationalist?? Most IAF crashes are purely down to machine failure- the past MKI crashes have been no different. IAF training to blame?!! Were are you coming from?

BOY, if you look at everything, we have to blame ourselves for everything. but you will tell me I am being generic.
So for the record, it was a training misson, and it happened due to training and I am sure you had a trainer sitting at the back and because of him the pilots are safe.

I have a feeling that if it wasnt a traing misson and the same pilot opereting with his limited knowledge would have seen death.

In that regard I would say Mirage doesnt have a bad crash record given the length of its services.
There is a serious question now what TOT we got from Russia, I dont blame the Russians here, I will blame India in any case. They just cant say faulty parts given by Russians and cover up their a**.

By the way can someone throw some light quickly if they can on other crashes of different other planes? APART FROM MIG21

Guys it need to be understood that all AFs around the world expect and budget for crashes- it goes with the territory.

Seperating the MIG-series issue, the IAF has a pretty good record. As the 4th largest AF on earth you expect a crash from time to time, the most important thing is the pilots are safe.

+does anyone think these guys are going for a nice joy ride in a Cessna? These guys are pushing themselves and their machines to the limits on a regular basis, the fact this happened at night just compounds this. Don't draw any unfair conclusions about the state of the IAF as a whole from these incidents.

JF-17 Is operational since 6 year
2 Sqdns are Opertional 16 and 26th
in last 6 year PAF Has lost 1 JF-17 Thunder
and dont compare Pakistan Air force Crashes with Indian air force Crashes
Google it How many Indian Air force MIG-21 Crashed

Any idea about flying hours between JF 17 and MIG 21?

was a training misson, and it happened due to training and I am sure you had a trainer sitting at the back and because of him the pilots are safe.

I have a feeling that if it wasnt a traing misson and the same pilot opereting with his limited knowledge would have seen death.

No it wasn't a training mission, this mission was likely part of the rehearsals prior to ex IRON FIST later this week. This would have been an operational crew, no reason to think there was an instructor in the back.

Back
Top Bottom