What's new

SU 30 crashed near Jaisalmer

Crashes happens. Jets are afterall machines no matter how advanced they are. But its funny to see you already started counting:lol:

not counting ,i just don't how many su 30 you buy.

I am seriously doubting the training in IAF now. If its a pilot error, then its a fault in recruitment too. I mean what you keep crashing the migs every once in a while and then one crash of Su30 on top of that you dont buy enough trainers. WTF...

Butu the pilot is safe, to say what caused the error..

IAF Statement: One Su-30 aircraft of the IAF crashed at Pokhran Range on 19 Feb 2013 at about 1920h. The aircraft was on a night flying training mission. Both the pilots ejected safely. There is no reported damage to any civil property or life on ground. A Court of Inquiry has been ordered to investigate into the accident.

Livefist: IAF Su-30 MKI Crashes, Pilots Safe

I am seriously doubting the training in IAF now. If its a pilot error, then its a fault in recruitment too. I mean what you keep crashing the migs every once in a while and then one crash of Su30 on top of that you dont buy enough trainers. WTF...

We lack trainers and give mig 21 to rookies,which leads to mig 21 crash coz its landing speed is too high.

now most of the young pilots are given su -30's ..

and its alone well maintained fighter in india..rest are just almost junks

4th crash in last 15 years....well we have around 175+ mkis in our airforce now so one has to deal with 1/2 crashes in every 4-5 years or so onwards....number matters bhai log..if it was in small numbers in then very rarely it would crash but we have good number of those so we have to be prepared for some crashes for sure.

Today. I saw atleast 3 sukhoi-30.

Very sad incident.

Any crash downs the pilot confidence and even trust on machine.
Well few days back super hornet got crashed and even eurofighter too so lets look at reason.
This machine is costly and i dont know what we are going to do with rafales :lol: ..

Bit of an advise from the seniors would do. Beta.. nayi nayi plane hain...bahut mehngi hain... thoda dhyan se udhana!! :lol:

is it the 4th Sukhoi 30 MKI crash ? Machine can be made/bought and its great that both the pilots are safe..

Dude, why are you being so sensationalist?? Most IAF crashes are purely down to machine failure- the past MKI crashes have been no different. IAF training to blame?!! Were are you coming from?

Back
Top Bottom