What's new

SU 30 crashed near Jaisalmer

Mate, i am talking about 4-5 fighter jets not just MKIs + this is the 4 crash of MKI.

This is SERIOUS threat to IAF, we are making 1 squad less each 4-5 years just by crash + mig21s & mig27s will be retired & the inductions aren't going to fulfill the difference.

P.S. GET THE F****** RAFALE INDUCTED. PERIOD.

I agree mate.

Tell the GoI this. Rafale doesn't seem to be a priority for the fools who would prefer to cover their backs then do some good for the nation.

maybe This crashed had happened due to FLY-BY-WIRE Problem
last 3 times MKI Crashed happened due to same Fly By Wire Issue

bad news,money burnt.
how many su30 do you have now?

Ground whole fleet n see the reason....

i dont know what they are going to show in excercise :hitwall:
Night flying is EXTREMELY dangerous in such beasts. No need to ground the whole fleet unless one suspects there is a fault with the entire fleet. Wait until a clearer picture emerges mate.

Most probably a Pilot error ? That what happens when buying 3025's is more important than trainer jets :D

bad news.earlier it was migs,and now sukhois???:hitwall:

bad news,money burnt.
how many su30 do you have now?

Crashes happens. Jets are afterall machines no matter how advanced they are. But its funny to see you already started counting:lol:

Night flying is EXTREMELY dangerous in such beasts. No need to ground the whole fleet unless one suspects there is a fault with the entire fleet. Wait until a clearer picture emerges mate.

Any crash downs the pilot confidence and even trust on machine.
Well few days back super hornet got crashed and even eurofighter too so lets look at reason.
This machine is costly and i dont know what we are going to do with rafales :lol: ..

Back
Top Bottom