What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Man come to the reality, don't bother to the Indian propaganda rather Pakistani govt. propaganda, because all government do make propaganda.
Just a lame question, does AJK have the same previlliage that the Kashmir in indian sides gets e.g Rule 370
Do you really think that India needs such huge army to only fight terrorist (or freedom fighters) in Kashmir, and could not deal with CRPF, BSF and J&K Police.

Bhai, listen I've already answered all this on my members page about who I am and where I stand. You are gravely mistaken if you think even if IOK was paved with gold would my loyalty to Pakistan flinch. You insult me by thinking that I'm like the Jack Daniel drinkers who run after money and sell their country.

Lets stick to the thread topic otherwise end this here!

Pro army rallies along with other titles bearing in the rallybis not unheard of. Its our way to show that the populace is with them... A year after zarb e azb pro Army rally was taken out here and there along with of course other titles. Hardly surprising as the army is currently the most famed institution all over Pakistan and many can turn their eyes blind buy the fact is that Pakistan's best and most progressive regions are Kashmir and gilgit. With cpec gilgit will see massive road constructions and development allowinhbit to become even more developed.

I have made my point so many times on why Mirpuris are not Kashmiris. So I will not repeat it again and again. But, I know that you even know that you are not a Kashmiri.
ENDcgyB.jpg

mirpuri this guy is calling you tribals as if they are not worth anything, and in your previous post you talking about %.

Pushtun tribals fought regular Indian troops and captured almost 50% of the entire Kashmir region and they are worth everything....they kicked *** of Afghan troops under President Daud when he tried to invade Bajaur.

Are you from Ajk too?

Nop Mate, not from AJK...just trying to correct history of Indian counterparts here...their education system has brainwashed them into pseudo RSS followers !!!

Yaar let them live in a fools paradise.. Kashmir is love and love is Pakistan for a kashmiri..
What can u do when whole indian nation is being brain washed by there presstitute with loadshedding videos of Pakistan by calling it anti Pakistan .. What else can u expect from such miserably confused lot..

:hitwall:
Butt is the shortened Punjabi form of the Kashmiri clan Bhatiyacharia butts and bhats are the same clan

Are you sure...???? Bhatticharia has different short version, in India, its Bhat. In Pakistan, its Bhatti. I know this for a fact, the tour guide we used to get, was a Bhatti, and the owner of the Guest house we stayed at, was also a Bhatti!!!! So I've heard the same story and validated it a few time.

Butt (from a couple that I've met through work and travel life), was derived for people who did "Hunting" and lived near the Archery Fields (kind of like how someone is called a "Knight" or a "Warrior" in different cultures with associated local language names).

The same "Butt" also exists in the British empire across the world, and thus, was spread throughout India, and other countries by the Britis. It was a designation given to Kashmiri's, and others in British Army in like 1800's, to those who practiced Archery as a profession, eventually used it as their last name to reflect their trade / profession as an "Honor". Just like you see people with names around the world like Silverman, Blacksmith, Goldman, etc, etc.

Here, some definition for you:
"
Archery butt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Archery butts)
A butt is an archery shooting field, with mounds of earth used for the targets. The name originally referred to the targets themselves, but over time came to mean the platforms that held the targets as well. For instance Othello, V,ii,267 mentions "Here is my journey's end, here is my butt". In medieval times, it was compulsory for all yeomen in England to learn archery; see for example An Act concerning shooting in Long Bows, passed in the 3rd year of Henry VIII.

Several English towns have districts called "The Butts", but they may not always take their names from archery. The Middle English word "butt" referred to an abutting strip of land, and is often associated with medieval field systems.[1] An example is Newington Butts in south London where contrary to popular belief, the 1955 Survey of London published by London County Council could find no historical reference to archery butts.[2] It concluded that the name probably derived from the triangle of land between the roads, as the word "butts" is used elsewhere in Surrey to refer to odd corners or ends of land.[2]

The word is also used today for the earthwork mounds on, or before, which targets are mounted on a rifle range, with the object of stopping the flight of bullets beyond the range. The name Butt is also a common surname for people living around the Archery Fields, referring to the profession.

Butt is a German and an English surname whose origins lie in the South West peninsula region of England.The surname can also be found in England where it is again of patronymic origin, meaning "son of Butt". First found in Middlesex where they were anciently seated, and were granted lands by William the Conqueror, and recorded in the Domesday Book compiled in 1086. The name spread as the British Empire spread to many countries, where British called locals working on or around archery shooting fields "Butt".

I find it fishy and army organized in response to the videos released recently on Pakistan atrocities on people of GB and P0K. Now why should people raise slogans in favor of something...people raise slogans when they are unhappy, and don't raise slogans when they are happy.

The fake video which your media concocted ?:lol:

Did you visit neelum?
Sharda-Asif-Saeed.jpg

Yes, I sure did. The entire area and valleys / cities built around Himalayas are one of the most scenic places. The best morning view of my life was one day around 5:25 AM, when we were driving on a track (not road), from Babu Sirtop. We got to a smaller mountain through the track, stopped and parked there to see the sunset. Across from us, MANY miles away was the peak of the K2 up in Clouds with the Sun coming out from behind it, and the air was probably -2 degrees Celsius. Between us, the K2 peak across from us probably over a good 12-15 miles away, and the Sun behind the K2, there was nothing else that high up. I'll never forget that morning. The journey back...was a little scary, as we went over a Glacier that had landed on the tracks and it broke due to the Jeep's weight, and our Jeep, with 5 of us in it, went inside the Icy glacier by about six feet. We had to open the Sun roof and get out!!!! Nevertheless, the most beautiful morning view I've ever seen!!

Last edited:
If Indians spent even half the time they currently spend to distort or obfuscate the reality of Indian occupied Kashmir on developing our muslim majority regions and treating them with respect half the problems of said country would disappear. But India has constantly tried to obfuscate the reality in its occupied regions.

Muslims today can be killed anywhere and in any way possible in any Indian occupied region. Lucknowis demanding freedom has to do with the lack of human rights and ill treatment the Indians have meted out on us. Muslims only wanted the space and freedom to practice their religion initially but not only has this freedom been taken from us we are being kidnapped by police and framed in false cases of terrorism. As a Lucknowi Pakistani I stand side by side with my Kashmiri brothers. They have suffered more than 90000 of their people killed at the hands of India.

We are one ummah and one people. Let us unite and beat India back. Pakistan is and will remain the only actual hope for the oppressed muslims of Lucknow, Hyderabad and Kashmir.

I am an Indian, spend lot of time in Jammu and Kasmir -- Srinagar, Jammu, Barahmulla, Udhampur.

I wish the remainder of the world can say the same. Only local Indians allowed there!!

India is a Free Country .....................Raising Slogans doesn't affect us.

If Indians spent even half the time they currently spend to distort or obfuscate the reality of Indian occupied Kashmir on developing our muslim majority regions and treating them with respect half the problems of said country would disappear. But India has constantly tried to obfuscate the reality in its occupied regions.

How do you know what is the true reality of the Indian occupied Kashmir and who are really suffering, and ho is responsible. Sitting in Pakistan you are drawing too much conclusion about the reality across the border.

Muslims today can be killed anywhere and in any way possible in any Indian occupied region. Lucknowis demanding freedom has to do with the lack of human rights and ill treatment the Indians have meted out on us. Muslims only wanted the space and freedom to practice their religion initially but not only has this freedom been taken from us we are being kidnapped by police and framed in false cases of terrorism. As a Lucknowi Pakistani I stand side by side with my Kashmiri brothers. They have suffered more than 90000 of their people killed at the hands of India.

Any one could die any where, but your statement looks too much negative about the conditions of Muslims. Sultan Saheb, there is no difference to judge whether he is a hindu or muslim in india, and ask any common man, nobody is concerned more than to earn to survive. And Lucknowis Freedom, Janab my heart got fulled, where is your relatives live in lucknow, let me meet them, and know what is this lucknowi Sultanat. Haven't heard about this before I read your post in PDF.

How do you know what is the true reality of the Indian occupied Kashmir and who are really suffering, and ho is responsible. Sitting in Pakistan you are drawing too much conclusion about the reality across the border.

Any one could die any where, but your statement looks too much negative about the conditions of Muslims. Sultan Saheb, there is no difference to judge whether he is a hindu or muslim in india, and ask any common man, nobody is concerned more than to earn to survive. And Lucknowis Freedom, Janab my heart got fulled, where is your relatives live in lucknow, let me meet them, and know what is this lucknowi Sultanat. Haven't heard about this before I read your post in PDF.

Comeon. I admit our stand on Bengal was wrong but I have not even seen one Indian admit his mistake. Kashmir is an occupied territory and you are doing everything to obfuscate this reality. The local people want freedom-particularly the muslims and the freedom movement is most active in Srinagar and surrounding regions. This is a reality you try to hide constantly.

If we Lucknowites have problems then Kashmiris have much more. I strongly want Lucknow to go to Pakistan-it is the only solution in my eyes that will help some respect between Hindus and Muslims to remain. Otherwise you will keep imposing things on us and we will continue fighting your influence. Also muslims are higher in proportion in jails compared to their population. Any muslim can be picked up and framed on false counts of terrorism.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom