What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

I find it fishy and army organized in response to the videos released recently on Pakistan atrocities on people of GB and P0K. Now why should people raise slogans in favor of something...people raise slogans when they are unhappy, and don't raise slogans when they are happy.

How your independent media f***s with your Modi hypnotized minds, to convince you that Anti Indian protests are actually Anti Pak protests.
Indian media using ‘doctored’ videos to defame Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

After killing thousands of Kashmiris, you somehow want to blame Pakistan, pathetic. Pro Pakistan Army slogans are common not only in Azad Kashmir but also the Indian Occupied Kashmir, with Pakistani flags being waved almost on a daily basis right under the nose of occupying Indian security forces.
Numerous world organizations have raised the issue of continuing human rights abuses and mass graves in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
India: Accountability still missing for human rights violations in Jammu and Kashmir | Amnesty International

After seeing this, its pretty clear why Kashmiris raise Pakistani flag every day, btw don't you guys feel pathetic that right under your nose, Kashmiris raise slogans of Pakistan Zindabad.

A state which has neither Jammu or Kashmir ,but still called by that name .

Dumbo, Kashmir region included every thing from IOK to AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Isn't it pathetic that random tribals defeated your army and denied you access to Central Asia, Afghanistan and Karakoram Highway by capturing Gilgit Baltistan and AJK in 1948, still you continue to whine that its yours, must be feeling pretty pathetic, Eh ??

Dumbo, Kashmir region included every thing from IOK to AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Isn't it pathetic that random tribals defeated your army and denied you access to Central Asia, Afghanistan and Karakoram Highway by capturing Gilgit Baltistan and AJK in 1948, still you continue to whine that its yours, must be feeling pretty pathetic, Eh ??
mirpuri this guy is calling you tribals as if they are not worth anything, and in your previous post you talking about %.

Are you from Ajk too?

mirpuri this guy is calling you tribals as if they are not worth anything, and in your previous post you talking about %.
Tribes from fata which AIDED us in our liberation from dogras :D
Interviews of Dogra war Mujahideen

sorry to dissapoint reality is harsh and you cant change it india!

I am from AJK and there is no such thing like atrocities and other bullsh*t like that in AJK .
AJK is most peaceful region and we people of AJK consider ourselves Pakistani and we love Pak army ..

India is trying hard to spread it venomous propaganda without any ground realities but india will not be successful in its efforts

We are kashmiris and we can call it whatever we want and there is Makboola Kashmir under IOK

What silly logic!
you can call yourself what ever you want ,you can call yourself martians we have no issues ,just reminding the ground reality

you can call yourself what ever you want ,you can call yourself martians we have no issues ,just reminding the ground reality

True the ground reality is that you have occupied Makboola Kashmir. However, the ground reality is we love our faurj and my brothers in IOK curse yours!

no, you are north punjabis or pahadi punjabis

real kashmir and kashmiris are in India

mirpuris are not kashmiris

I just your answered you side-kick about the ground reality. Accept it or not, I don't give a damn! I'm a Kashmiri and above that I'm a Muslim.

True the ground reality is that you have occupied Makboola Kashmir. However, the ground reality is we love our faurj and my brothers in IOK curse yours!

I just your answered you side-kick about the ground reality. Accept it or not, I don't give a damn! I'm a Kashmiri and above that I'm a Muslim.
Good ,then what's stopping you from taking Kashmir from us.

Army under the command of Gen Raheel Sharif which is favorable to the freedom of Kashmir must be appreciated.

I am from AJK and there is no such thing like atrocities and other bullsh*t like that in AJK .
AJK is most peaceful region and we people of AJK consider ourselves Pakistani and we love Pak army ..

India is trying hard to spread it venomous propaganda without any ground realities but india will not be successful in its efforts
Nice to hear that. guess the personality in my Avatar. :D

Back
Top Bottom