What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Pathetic and childish. Why don't you send your Army across the LOC and we'll teach who is Kashmiri.
maan jao bhai, aap log pahadi punjabi ho, not Kashmiri :D

and even if some Kashmiris here hate India, Kashmir is in India and will stay in India

you are Punjabi

and even if some Kashmiris here hate India, Kashmir is in India and will stay in India

you are Punjabi
Paharis are punjabis since when?

you are Punjabi
Do you know about the Poonch state?

Kashmir is in India, what you have in Pakistan is north Punjab

We are willing to put that in writing. Please convey this to your government and ask them to prepare the agreement asap.

Dumbo, Kashmir region included every thing from IOK to AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Isn't it pathetic that random tribals defeated your army and denied you access to Central Asia, Afghanistan and Karakoram Highway by capturing Gilgit Baltistan and AJK in 1948, still you continue to whine that its yours, must be feeling pretty pathetic, Eh ??

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell them that, let them first sign the agreement.

We are kashmiris and we can call it whatever we want and there is Makboola Kashmir under IOK

What silly logic!

For heaven sakes...stop telling them that. Don't you see? These geniuses just relinquished their supposed claim on all of AJK and GB?

Paharis are punjabis since when?

Do you know about the Poonch state?

Oh Khudaya!....

Last edited:
We are willing to put that in writing. Please convey this to your government and ask them to prepare the agreement asap.

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell them that, let them first sign the agreement.

For heaven sakes...stop telling them that. Don't you see? These geniuses just relinquished their supposed claim on all of AJK and GB?
I like the way you think :enjoy:

you are a Punjabi, mirpuris are not Kashmiri

AJK = north punjab, 100% of all pakistani terrorists fighting the kashmir jihad are punjabis

punjabis in the pahads aka mountains = pahadi punjabi or mountain punjabi :D
One man,s terrorist is anothers freedom fighter

I find it fishy and army organized in response to the videos released recently on Pakistan atrocities on people of GB and P0K. Now why should people raise slogans in favor of something...people raise slogans when they are unhappy, and don't raise slogans when they are happy.

:rofl: :omghaha: "atrocities on the Pakistani side of the Kashmir" :omghaha::cuckoo::rofl:!! I have personally been to those areas when we used to go take mountain climbing trips on Nanga Parbit and on lower levels of K2. Our team had a lot of interaction with the locals and we were called the "Babus", (Westerners I think). And we experienced life there first handedly by going to places, spending hours in restaurants, in some people's home as they'd invite you if you have been living in a guest house for weeks, etc. No visibility of violence, military blockades, and forceful occupation or rule. The ONLY one time we were stopped was when we (out of young stupidity), got too close to a FOB's barbed wise there and tried to take a couple of pictures from distance of the American Cobras parked outside that day. They politely asked us not to take pictures and stay away from the barbed wire. That was it and only once!

I can assure you, there is no 7 soldiers to 1 civilian ratio, like it is in the Indian Kashmir, there are no protests and people live normal lives. There are no military check posts stopping foreigners to enter Pakistani Kashmir (unlike Indian Kashmir).

So go read this Indian propaganda to someone who doesn't know the reality. Lie is a lie, no matter who says it and how !!

Last edited:
:rofl: :omghaha: "atrocities on the Pakistani side of the Kashmir" :omghaha::cuckoo::rofl:!! I have personally been to those areas when we used to go take mountain climbing trips on Nanga Parbit and on lower levels of K2. Our team had a lot of interaction with the locals and we were called the "Babus", (Westerners I think). And we experienced life there first handedly by going to places, spending hours in restaurants, in some people's home as they'd invite you if you have been living in a guest house for weeks, etc. No visibility of violence, military blockades, and forceful occupation or rule. The ONLY one time we were stopped was when we (out of young stupidity), got too close to a FOB's barbed wise there and tried to take a couple of pictures from distance of the American Cobras parked outside that day. They politely asked us not to take pictures and stay away from the barbed wire. That was it and only once!

I can assure you, there is no 7 soldiers to 1 civilian ratio, like it is in the Indian Kashmir, there are no protests and people live normal lives. There are no military check posts stopping foreigners to enter Pakistani Kashmir (unlike Indian Kashmir).

So go read this Indian propaganda to someone who doesn't know the reality. Lie is a lie, no matter who says it and how !!
So I have been to Hindustani Makbooja Kashmir for your reference, its the State of Jammu and Kashmir. So how did you formulate te 7 to the ratio 1 how ?

@fakhre mirpur Wallekulam Asalam, Vare Kuspoot, Kya chu Karan
Hope you know about the Muslim Gujjar in the Kashmir Valley.

K2 is in Gilgit Baltistan :angry:
This is Azad Kashmir
Map-of-Kashmir.jpg

So I have been to Hindustani Makbooja Kashmir for your reference, its the State of Jammu and Kashmir. So how did you formulate te 7 to the ratio 1 how ?

@fakhre mirpur Wallekulam Asalam, Vare Kuspoot, Kya chu Karan
Hope you know about the Muslim Gujjar in the Kashmir Valley.
I am
Kashmiri Shaikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are Punjabi

I'm Kashmiri, but this thread is not about this. This is about LIES the Indians are cooking-up about our brothers in Azad Kashmir. When Army brothers invited us to sit with them and eat and we saw Quran Kareem on the shelf and namaz mats: these are our brothers! They are our shield!

even if some Kashmiris here hate India, Kashmir is in India and will stay in India

At least you admit this. Like you said, Kashmir is in India (temporarily). But that is a contrast difference forcefully, occupying the people to keep their land in IOK, than in Azad Kashmir where we sit and eat with our Army brothers. We make dua for them and yet in IOK they curse you!

In the valley Bhat,Loone,Dar,Khwaja,Mian,Mir,Sheikh and Waiz are the most common biradris with minorities of Arab and Oashtun origin Biradris(clan or castes as one may say)

K2 is in Gilgit Baltistan :angry:
This is Azad Kashmir
Map-of-Kashmir.jpg

I never said that K2 or the Nanga Parbit were in Kashmir. I was referring to my experience on those mountain climbing trips, where we'd go live in different places, including Kashmir. We'd go into the peaks from Skardu and Gilgit. But we'd come back from Babu Sirtop down into Naran and then back channel from Islamabad to use tracks to get to Kashmir.

In the valley Bhat,Loone,Dar,Khwaja,Mian,Mir,Sheikh and Waiz are the most common biradris with minorities of Arab and Oashtun origin Biradris(clan or castes as one may say)

Once on a trip, our guide's name was Butt in it. I confused it with Bhat, as I thought it was an Indian name. The guy told us the details and the difference between Butt and Bhat. There are apparently two different classifications of different cast systems all together.

Back
Top Bottom