What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Once on a trip, our guide's name was Butt in it. I confused it with Bhat, as I thought it was an Indian name. The guy told us the details and the difference between Butt and Bhat. There are apparently two different classifications of different cast systems all together.
:hitwall:
Butt is the shortened Punjabi form of the Kashmiri clan Bhatiyacharia butts and bhats are the same clan

I'm Kashmiri, but this thread is not about this. This is about LIES the Indians are cooking-up about our brothers in Azad Kashmir. When Army brothers invited us to sit with them and eat and we saw Quran Kareem on the shelf and namaz mats: these are our brothers! They are our shield!
I am an Indian, and who is making propaganda against azad Kashmir, is it the government or the Indian Media. I talked to one terrorist who came to the kashmir valley to save the Islam and was arrested, that which part of the kasmir is more developed, he said Indian Kashmir no doubt.

At least you admit this. Like you said, Kashmir is in India (temporarily). But that is a contrast difference forcefully, occupying the people to keep their land in IOK, than in Azad Kashmir where we sit and eat with our Army brothers. We make dua for them and yet in IOK they curse you!

First of all tell what you want -- Independent Kashmir, Independent Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir with Pakistan or Jammu and kashmir with Pakistan, or Stalement.

Stick to the topic of the thread!

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Butt is the shortened Punjabi form of the Kashmiri clan Bhatiyacharia butts and bhats are the same clan
Kashmiri Pundit have also bhat's. Most of the muslims in the valley were Hindu earlier on and later converted to Muslims.

First of all tell what you want -- Independent Kashmir, Independent Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir with Pakistan or Jammu and kashmir with Pakistan, or Stalement.

If I tell you then what are you going to do, make it happen?

I never said that K2 or the Nanga Parbit were in Kashmir. I was referring to my experience on those mountain climbing trips, where we'd go live in different places, including Kashmir. We'd go into the peaks from Skardu and Gilgit. But we'd come back from Babu Sirtop down into Naran and then back channel from Islamabad to use tracks to get to Kashmir.
Did you visit neelum?
Sharda-Asif-Saeed.jpg

y.jpg

55d714e096b2d.jpg

Kashmiri Pundit have also bhat's. Most of the muslims in the valley were Hindu earlier on and later converted to Muslims.
Duh even Allama Muhammad Iqbal was from a converted Pandit family

If I tell you then what are you going to do, make it happen?

I am confused what Pakistan actually wants ?

J&K comprises of Kashmir, jammu and Leh& Ladakh region. Let me see what the hell you want. Your name is Azad Kashmir, so are you Kashmir -- Do you know kashmiri language ?

I am an Indian, and who is making propaganda against azad Kashmir, is it the government or the Indian Media. I talked to one terrorist who came to the kashmir valley to save the Islam and was arrested, that which part of the kasmir is more developed, he said Indian Kashmir no doubt.

I'm not sure what relevance this has with what we're discussing. My dad tells us there were many Indian terrorists in the 80s and were caught. So this development business I don't care.

If you truly cared about the Kashmiris, you wouldn't have a caption on your posts about ''Hinduism being truth'' and yet your countrymen on here claim your country is secular.

I'm not sure what relevance this has with what we're discussing. My dad tells us there were many Indian terrorists in the 80s and were caught. So this development business I don't care.
Relevance is that to check whats the clear vision of the pakistani -- I asked plain and simple question.
Your dad might have told you anything, but when we talk about the kashmir, which is half in Indian and half in Pakistani control, I have been living in the so called Indian Makbooja Kashmir from 80's.

If you truly cared about the Kashmiris, you wouldn't have a caption on your posts about ''Hinduism being truth'' and yet your countrymen on here claim your country is secular.

Yes I do care to the Kashmiris, because lot of my friends are Kashmiri, but let me guess whether whom I am talking to is really a kashmiri or not ? And I am a Hindu, its a religion different than the sect like christians or Islam, so don't compare it.

I am confused what Pakistan actually wants ?

J&K comprises of Kashmir, jammu and Leh& Ladakh region. Let me see what the hell you want. Your name is Azad Kashmir, so are you Kashmir -- Do you know kashmiri language ?
You know that kashmiri or koshaur is only spoken in the valley and northern AJK right?
I have koshauri roots but lets just say we replaced it with pahari who cares its just a language like anyother language

The native tongue of most of Azad Kashmir is pahari koshaur or kashmiri is spoken only in neelum,muzafarabad and refugees from occupied kashmir

Nothing surprising. Its their Army and Kashmiris have all their trust and belief in them and thats why they show their love for the Army guys. There are n number of such scenes from all around FATA in particular and Pakistan in general.

Relevance is that to check whats the clear vision of the pakistani -- I asked plain and simple question.
Your dad might have told you anything, but when we talk about the kashmir, which is half in Indian and half in Pakistani control, I have been living in the so called Indian Makbooja Kashmir from 80's.

SInce the 80s only! Your government propaganda can tell you anything and to answer your question, you'll get the answer when the Jack Daniel drinkers are gone. As far as who I am that won't be important at the time.

SInce the 80s only! Your government propaganda can tell you anything and to answer your question, you'll get the answer when the Jack Daniel drinkers are gone. As far as who I am that won't be important at the time.

Man come to the reality, don't bother to the Indian propaganda rather Pakistani govt. propaganda, because all government do make propaganda.
Just a lame question, does AJK have the same previlliage that the Kashmir in indian sides gets e.g Rule 370
Do you really think that India needs such huge army to only fight terrorist (or freedom fighters) in Kashmir, and could not deal with CRPF, BSF and J&K Police.

Back
Top Bottom