What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Good ,then what's stopping you from taking Kashmir from us.

We wont take Kashmir from you, the Kashmiri people them selves will do that for us.

kashmir3290.jpg

:lol: Do Pakistanis protest because they are happy? At least Indians don't do that. Any way Pakistanis are known for feats that are not performed elsewhere.

we do actually.

Kashmir is in India, what you have in Pakistan is north Punjab

No it's Kashmir. The Neelum Valley is not Punjab.

GB and AJK make up 10% of Pak Army deslite being only 4% of Pakistan,s population but let Indians claim loadshedding protests in Mirpur as freedom movements lol

It's 12% bro. Ask any solider who has served and what he says about the people of AJK, they are amongst the first people anywhere in Pakistan to salute or wave, when trucks/troops go past. Why shouldn't they? Our forefathers fought to be part of the fatherland. Our sons serve with distinction and huge numbers when compared to our population.

A state which has neither Jammu or Kashmir ,but still called by that name .

It has ever right to call itself that, all 33% of it.

no, you are north punjabis or pahadi punjabis

real kashmir and kashmiris are in India

mirpuris are not kashmiris

Mirpuris only make up part of the population. Ethnic Kashmiris also make up a significant part as well. What going to be next? That the Tajiks in Afghanistan are not Afghans. :lol: .In a pure ethnic sense you have a point, but remember that ethnic Kashmiri see Mirpuris as their kin, even though they also describe them as crazy.

Last edited:
No it's Kashmir. The Neelum Valley is not Punjab.

It's 12% bro. Ask any solider who has served and what he says about the people of AJK, they are amongst the first people anywhere in Pakistan to salute or wave, when trucks/troops go past. Why shouldn't they? Our forefathers fought to be part of the fatherland. Our sons serve with distinction and huge numbers when compared to our population.

It has ever right to call itself that, all 33% of it.

Mirpuris only make up part of the population. Ethnic Kashmiris also make up a significant part as well. What's point going to be next? That the Tajiks in Afghanistan are not Afghans. :lol: .In a pure ethnic sense you have a point, but remember that ethnic Kashmiri see Mirpuris as their kin, even though they also describe them as crazy.
@waz uncle them relinquishing their claim over ajk is a good thing :D

The truck salute even neelum bawa ji,s do that people near loc are even more pro army than mainland pakistanis

Yeah even kashmiri from iok with whom i interact quiet often consider us kashmiri but i dont know why they think all mirpuris are millionares with british nationality :confused:
crazy thay to modi ki visit ka sataya naas kiya na uk mein
:D
531306610_640.jpg

@django @Neutron @EAK

Last edited:
[QUOT"Talwar e Pakistan, post: 7891860, member: 165860"]... You and your conspiracy theories - anything that is pro-India is true but anything that is pro- Pakistan is false and is "funded" or enacted by ISI. I studied in Pakistan for two years and i can tell you this ; stuff like this is very common .[/QUOTE]
Dude India and Pakistan originated from the same land we have same DNA so what you say I can understand and what I am saying that also you very well understand.

@waz uncle them relinquishing their claim over ajk is a good thing :D

The truck salute even neelum bawa ji,s do that people near loc are even more pro army than mainland pakistanis

Yeah even kashmiri from iok with whom i interact quiet often consider us kashmiri but i dont know why they think all mirpuris are millionares with british nationality :confused:
crazy thay to modi ki visit ka sataya naas kiya na uk mein
:D
531306610_640.jpg

@django @Neutron @EAK

i second that..we are..:pakistan:

Sponsored by army so as to give people something to cheer. With the recent announcement of development pakage in kashmir by india someone is really terrified and doing this to keep people intact.
Pakistan Army is full of Kashmiri officers and soldiers. they are part of our society.

Azad Deccan Movement
:o:aree bhai what is this ? every day you come up with new stuff. Can you please also add my movement to your list, no tax booboo land. I am fighting for a land where ppl pay no tax and drive without honking.

Are you sure...???? Bhatticharia has different short version, in India, its Bhat. In Pakistan, its Bhatti. I know this for a fact, the tour guide we used to get, was a Bhatti, and the owner of the Guest house we stayed at, was also a Bhatti!!!! So I've heard the same story and validated it a few time.

Butt (from a couple that I've met through work and travel life), was derived for people who did "Hunting" and lived near the Archery Fields (kind of like how someone is called a "Knight" or a "Warrior" in different cultures with associated local language names).

The same "Butt" also exists in the British empire across the world, and thus, was spread throughout India, and other countries by the Britis. It was a designation given to Kashmiri's, and others in British Army in like 1800's, to those who practiced Archery as a profession, eventually used it as their last name to reflect their trade / profession as an "Honor". Just like you see people with names around the world like Silverman, Blacksmith, Goldman, etc, etc.

Here, some definition for you:
"
Archery butt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Archery butts)
A butt is an archery shooting field, with mounds of earth used for the targets. The name originally referred to the targets themselves, but over time came to mean the platforms that held the targets as well. For instance Othello, V,ii,267 mentions "Here is my journey's end, here is my butt". In medieval times, it was compulsory for all yeomen in England to learn archery; see for example An Act concerning shooting in Long Bows, passed in the 3rd year of Henry VIII.

Several English towns have districts called "The Butts", but they may not always take their names from archery. The Middle English word "butt" referred to an abutting strip of land, and is often associated with medieval field systems.[1] An example is Newington Butts in south London where contrary to popular belief, the 1955 Survey of London published by London County Council could find no historical reference to archery butts.[2] It concluded that the name probably derived from the triangle of land between the roads, as the word "butts" is used elsewhere in Surrey to refer to odd corners or ends of land.[2]

The word is also used today for the earthwork mounds on, or before, which targets are mounted on a rifle range, with the object of stopping the flight of bullets beyond the range. The name Butt is also a common surname for people living around the Archery Fields, referring to the profession.

Butt is a German and an English surname whose origins lie in the South West peninsula region of England.The surname can also be found in England where it is again of patronymic origin, meaning "son of Butt". First found in Middlesex where they were anciently seated, and were granted lands by William the Conqueror, and recorded in the Domesday Book compiled in 1086. The name spread as the British Empire spread to many countries, where British called locals working on or around archery shooting fields "Butt".

Really, you seem to be correct regarding surname and everything is of the mark?

Historians state the surname is a distorted form of Bhatta, which originates from Sanskrit (भटट), meaning "scholar" according o the Brāhmaṇa.[5] While the original shortened rendition of "Bhatta" was "Bhat" or "Bhatt,"[4] many of the migrants from the Kashmir Valley to the Punjab region started spelling their surname as "But" or "Butt" which is the spelling of the clan used in the Pahari language.[3][6][7]

Indeed. Muslims are goog only for janitor jobs by the government and their ratio is 3.57% in government and similar in army when we make up 14% of the population. If this is not a general suppression of Muslims what is.
Azim premji, amir khan, abdul kalam....etc were all janitors. Muslims want to isolate themselves and live in ghettoes. people who go mingle and interact with others always move ahead. Even though they 14% of population they account for 99% of terrorist incidents. So you dont want to take the other part of statistics.

Government is already doing this. Suppressing the people. For example Gawkedal massacre.
Yeah india did the same thing in bangladesh too. Muslims are not native to india, if they feel insecure they are welcome to leave for pakistan or arabia no one is holding them back.

Shift the blame. As my allies from Azad Deccan Movement claim "India's obsession with Pakistan will cause the downfall of India"... these are local Kashmiri people demanding independence. Pakistan gives them moral support-that is all.
Whether india falls or rises that should be none of your business. "local kashmiri ppl" were hindus and not muslims. The very name kashmir is derived from sanskrit word.

Muslims are forced to act loyal to India. You have killed people who have not acted as such or even those who are genuinely loyal so the suppression of our people isn't beneath you. Muslims believe that if some of them had not become loyal to India much worse genocides would have been launched other than mumbai and gujarat.
History will decide who are barbarians & butchers (ask bangladeshis). As repeated ppl who dont want to stay can leave.

The people seeking Lucknowi independence exist. The members proudly call themselves anti Indian something all muslims who raise their issue of rights are called... so they label themselves that.

lucknow is a place which belongs to every indian not owned by some self declared caliph. Go to america and raise your independence flag they will teach you how to behave. We are already seeing what is happening in europe.

Muslims will get the same equal rights as every other indian citizen gets. If some one thinks that he has some thing extra (mentally or physically) and deserves to be caliph or see themselves as more than equals, ISIS is the state made for them.

Historians state the surname is a distorted form of Bhatta, which originates from Sanskrit (भटट), meaning "scholar" according o the Brāhmaṇa.[5] While the original shortened rendition of "Bhatta" was "Bhat" or "Bhatt,"[4] many of the migrants from the Kashmir Valley to the Punjab region started spelling their surname as "But" or "Butt" which is the spelling of the clan used in the Pahari language.[3][6][7]

So now this name started from Pahari language :o:o_O? What language is that? Never heard of it!!
Let's use the British version. Butt's came from the British. The entire Globe speaks English so this would make sense to everyone :rofl: :enjoy:

So now this name started from Pahari language :o:o_O? What language is that? Never heard of it!!
Let's use the British version. Butt's came from the British. The entire Globe speaks English so this would make sense to everyone :rofl: :enjoy:
LM--butt-O :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Only british butt i know is this one :bunny:. Next dont try to twist the facts. Seems you will end up saying pakistanis are british descendants.

Last edited:
LM--butt-O :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Only british butt is know is this one :bunny:. Next you dont try to twist the facts. Seems you will end up saying pakistanis are british descendants.

Pakistanis are just Pakistanis, like ordinary people. But our Indian friends came from the Heavens, and into a Heaven on earth called India :enjoy:. How do you like me now :bunny: :lol:

The language spoken in north punjab,ajk and hazara division is also called pahari
@EAK @django @Color_Less_Sky

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom