What's new

Sri Lanka rejects UN Resolution on International probe

manlion

Reaction score
chennaiguuy_news_1396032019414.jpg

Mar 27, Hambantota: Sri Lanka flatly rejected the UN resolution led by the United States and adopted by the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva today calling for an international investigation into alleged human rights violations as an conspiracy by interested parties "seeking a regime change".

Sri Lanka : Sri Lanka rejects the UN resolution approving an international probe

Doesnt that indicate that Sri Lanka was involved in war crimes??

Completely support sirilankan stance here. UN can go take a dump. When the fuuck UN will going to probe war crimes by NATO in afghanistan and Iraq.

Completely support sirilankan stance here. UN can go take a dump. When the fuuck UN will going to probe war crimes by NATO in afghanistan and Iraq.

Saddam Hussein was a war criminal, some of his genocidal campaigns

al-Anfal Campaign -1986 -1989

180,000 Kurds slaughter in North Kurdistan, the Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 6,000 but Saddam pushed the blame on Iran..

Campaign Against the Marsh Arabs, southeastern Iraq

Shiite Arabs from 250,000 reduced to 30,000

Saddam Hussein was a war criminal, some of his genocidal campaigns

al-Anfal Campaign -1986 -1989

180,000 Kurds slaughter in North Kurdistan, the Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 6,000 but Saddam pushed the blame on Iran..

Campaign Against the Marsh Arabs, southeastern Iraq

Shiite Arabs from 250,000 reduced to 30,000
So if sadam was a war crimnal did that justify war crimes by Americans after Nato decided to go all rambo on innocent civilians.

Does that mean SL might come under sanctions???:what:

U mean just coz US did injustice in Iraq, it means there was no War Crimes in SriLanka? Logic?

U mean just coz US did injustice in Iraq, it means there was no War Crimes in SriLanka? Logic?

I am talking about Hippocratic approach by international community. If champions of peace cant even be stood for accountability then obviously no one else will going to give a rats *** about UN decelerations and resolutions. Law should be same for both strong and weak.

I am talking about Hippocratic approach by international community. If champions of peace cant even be stood for accountability then obviously no one else will going to give a rats *** about UN decelerations and resolutions. Law should be same for both strong and weak.
I agree to that. But that doesnt give anyone right to lie. If its about going by ur logic then SL shud openly accept the truth and then talk bout hypocritic attitude by NATO. That will bring more support from the East side.

All I am saying is, just to oppose someone else's hypocricy, you shudnt become one. SL says it hasnt commited any crime. Then its their job to prove themselves upto their word. Why prove urself a liar unnecessarily?

I agree to that. But that doesnt give anyone right to lie. If its about going by ur logic then SL shud openly accept the truth and then talk bout hypocritic attitude by NATO. That will bring more support from the East side.

All I am saying is, just to oppose someone else's hypocricy, you shudnt become one. SL says it hasnt commited any crime. Then its their job to prove themselves upto their word. Why prove urself a liar unnecessarily?

"Sri Lanka flatly rejected the UN resolution led by the United States "

It is led by a known war-criminal state and that is why it should be rejected.

Their is already growing presence of west in India's west -pakistan and east-myanmar result both are burning

cannot afford it in south.

Back
Top Bottom