What's new

Sri Lanka rejects UN Resolution on International probe

I agree to that. But that doesnt give anyone right to lie. If its about going by ur logic then SL shud openly accept the truth and then talk bout hypocritic attitude by NATO. That will bring more support from the East side.

All I am saying is, just to oppose someone else's hypocricy, you shudnt become one. SL says it hasnt commited any crime. Then its their job to prove themselves upto their word. Why prove urself a liar unnecessarily?
Sirilanka is well aware of the fact that how authentic UN Probes are so i completely agree with their stance.

Sirilanka is well aware of the fact that how authentic UN Probes are so i completely agree with their stance.
So u mean SL are righteous but they are refusing coz some false accusation will be implanted on them? Thats what u r saying?

same for you. Hope you will keep the same policy of demanding punishment for Indian war crimes in IOK
Bilkul we already punish soldiers accused of war crimes through a democratic and transparent process ;)

We support Sri Lanka against this one-sided probe

an international probe is one sided ?

India, Pakistan and China, need to be kept out off the investigating member countries

the resolution had lobbying by SL Muslim Leadership

" If you cannot stay in the Government, you can get out,” President Mahinda Rajapaksa warned Sri Lanka Muslim Congress (SLMC) leader Rauff Hakeem at Friday’s re-scheduled meeting of ministers.

He accused Minister Hakeem of “betraying the country” in what seemed a simmering battle for months now with the SLMC, one of the UPFA’s partners. Rajapaksa had been angered by allegations that the Muslim Congress was behind some of the lobbying of West Asian countries over attacks on Muslims or their establishments in Sri Lanka.

Last edited:
Five doctors who had been trapped in the war zones – and had told the world of the awful suffering of the trapped civilians .

They attacked the hospital. They refused to send medicine. They refused to send food.

Blood was not given at all. Most of the time during surgery we used the patient's own blood. Autorun we call it.
Dr Varatharajah Thariajah

The government had announced a series of what they called No Fire Zones. They encouraged over 300,000 desperate Tamil civilians to gather there – and then systematically shelled them.

'I cried every day': inside Sri Lanka's 'No Fire Zones' - Channel 4 News

No sane person can say ,no crimes were commited after watching the documentary,,,its SL who has to punish the culprits and move on instead of someone else to tell them.

All I am saying is, just to oppose someone else's hypocricy, you shudnt become one. SL says it hasnt commited any crime. Then its their job to prove themselves upto their word. Why prove urself a liar unnecessarily?

Sri Lanka has already proven it has done nothing wrong.

But it seems that US has already decided that SL has done war crimes on there own. So why should we prove our innocence to a party who has already decided who is guilty and not going to listen to anything else?

Sri Lanka has already proven it has done nothing wrong.

But it seems that US has already decided that SL has done war crimes on there own. So why should we prove our innocence to a party who has already decided who is guilty and not going to listen to anything else?
No dude, check ur facts. SL has never shown any PROOFS till date. It has always maintained its stance of innocence on basis of INTERNAL INVESTIGATION, whereas neutral investigations proves the other. Like in the above video of a doctor confessing he was forced to testimonise falsely.

No dude, check ur facts. SL has never shown any PROOFS till date. It has always maintained its stance of innocence on basis of INTERNAL INVESTIGATION, whereas neutral investigations proves the other. Like in the above video of a doctor confessing he was forced to testimonise falsely.

What is the neutral investigation? Who are the neutral party? US/UK?

Those countries supported LTTE from the onset of the conflict.

And what about the doctor? He may have taken money and say things differently now? How can we be sure?

What is the neutral investigation? Who are the neutral party? US/UK?

Those countries supported LTTE from the onset of the conflict.

And what about the doctor? He may have taken money and say things differently now? How can we be sure?
US/UK supported LTTE? I am not sure bout this. LEmme assure if it was true LTTE wud have live for another century. CIA, MiB supported groups cannot be simply decimated by Defence force of SriLankan size. Its easy to say something rather than comprehend.

US/UK supported LTTE? I am not sure bout this. LEmme assure if it was true LTTE wud have live for another century. CIA, MiB supported groups cannot be simply decimated by Defence force of SriLankan size. Its easy to say something rather than comprehend.

Well you do not know the gravity of the situation. That is why!

Well you do not know the gravity of the situation. That is why!

I doubt about it.Srl Lanka itself praised USA's support in the war against LTTE.

WikiLeaks: Sri Lanka Appreciated US Support In The Fight Against LTTE – US State Department | Colombo Telegraph

but then again,Intelligence Agencies don't work that way.their involvement into various activities is so shady that you never going to know who is work for whom.

but then again,advertising your own civil war as multinational conspiracy will only keep the root cause alive.

but then again,advertising your own civil war as multinational conspiracy will only keep the root cause alive.

Then you suggest that we have to accept the lies propagated by the US/EU?

stop shooting your own foot

US played crucial role in LTTE defeat - Gotabaya - Defence News - Tops Sri Lanka - Tops.lk

US must be regretting now
UK has a vital role, in handing over Tamil Elam to the Sinhala neo Nazis

Oh yeah. They have given the location of those ships. But it was the SLN that had sunk those ships with whatever they had.

Back
Top Bottom