What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques - Rising Kashmir

Shah Abbas
Srinagar
As fresh firing broke out between militants and security forces on Monday in Pampore clashes in the town are going on and songs praising and supporting militants like ‘Jago Jago Subah Huyi’ which were very famous in nineties in the valley are being played on loud speakers of the mosques.

Local sources informed Rising Kashmir that clashes between protesters and the men in uniform are going on in Frestabal, Drangbal and Kadlabal near JK Bank branch areas.

“It is like 90’s in Pampore. Loud speakers in mosques across the town are playing songs eulogising militants and Pakistan,” a local Journalist of Pampore told Rising Kashmir.

He added that smell and smoke of burning tyres has filled the air. “It is becoming extremely difficult to breath,” he added.

Militants inside the Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) building, which is up in flames, engaged security forces in intermittent exchange of fire from 5.30 AM, police sources said.

A civilian, two CRPF men and three army personnel including two officers have died so far in the ongoing encounter which started on Feb 20 on the Srinagar-Jammu highway in the outskirts of Srinagar city.

At least 16 personnel have also sustained injuries so far.

The militants, whose exact number is not known yet, took shelter inside the EDI building after attacking a CRPF convoy.

Mubarak ho... all the more reason to deploy more Troops ...

Salute and respect to people of Indian occupied Kashmir for standing up against oppression. Your courage is inspirational and stands in contrast to cowards of occupying forces.

You didn't know you are replying to a Baloch, did you? Ouch....that must have hurt!

nah it didn't ..... why should it? We have Kashmiris too who are loyal Indians .... In fact, after your revelation, I respect you for your sentiments ... you may not share them with the majority .... or minority ... but they sentiments are yours and you standby them, ..... similarly in our case ... !!

And I had to thank your quoted post .... seriously .... respects!

do that ------> India is forced to do the rest then ----> you get your plebiscite .... Kashmir gets free

What are you shying for? go ahead .. withdraw your forces and anyone remotely Pakistani ..... thereby putting pressure on GoI to uphold its end of the bargain .... You think India will embarrass itself and risk the security council seat etc etc by ignoring this order? Then you really do not understand the GoI .

Nobody is shy here it is just typical Indian feed to her people yet the truth is far different. The ground reality is, it was in 1947 yet the Azad Kashmir is not occupied by Pakistani Forces and for that Azad Kashmir has own Government but it is Indian military personnel killed in clashes with Kashmiris freedom fighters not Pakistani which is IOK. Hope this may clear your mind that who is occupier but after all India has a mindset why would she agree to the ground reality but Indian claims only especially by Zee media.

Mubarak ho... all the more reason to deploy more Troops ...

Why???
Let it burn ......... You know WoT has to be extensive? Whats the hurry? We can up the ante whenever we want ...! Right now the Kashmiris are fighting amongst themselves ... we should just sit and watch and 'keep the level of violence to a level of violence to a level where a political settlement can be achieved'

kashmir is a lost cause. no need 4 pakistan 2 continuously burn its fingers by dipping it in kashmir fire. few rag tag militants not going 2 liberate kashmir.

Nobody is shy here it is just typical Indian feed to her people yet the truth is far different. The ground reality is, it was in 1947 yet the Azad Kashmir is not occupied by Pakistani Forces and for that Azad Kashmir has own Government but it is Indian military personnel killed in clashes with Kashmiris freedom fighters not Pakistani which is IOK. Hope this may clear your mind that who is occupier but after all India has a mindset why would she agree to the ground reality but Indian claims only especially by Zee media.

Yaar seriously .. been to either side, theek hai? So do not give me your conjectures .. they hold no water with me .... you have your ex-servicemen settled and married there ... you have mixed population there ... yet you are scared ... I am not even talking about the Indian side .. I am just saying do this specific thing and put India in a spot ....? Why are you trying to tell me azad Kashmir etc etc ...? If your troops are not there ... why do I see Paksitani troops opposite to our positions along LC?

Then why wooden boxes were wrapped in Indian flag and given guard of honor by Indian armed forces?

two different topics you are merging .... learn to differentiate .... if cant .... stop trolling me ..

ciao .. till later .. think over what I said ... stop thinking about India .. first think about Pakistan and your wanting to help Kashmiris ... let me know if the sense comes in what I suggest?

Yaar seriously .. been to either side, theek hai? So do not give me your conjectures .. they hold no water with me .... you have your ex-servicemen settled and married there ... you have mixed population there ... yet you are scared ... I am not even talking about the Indian side .. I am just saying do this specific thing and put India in a spot ....? Why are you trying to tell me azad Kashmir etc etc ...? IIf your troops are not there ... why do I see Paksitani troops opposite to our positions along LC?

All you need to worry for IOK that your Military personnel are dying and there is no unrest at Azad Kashmir. You see Pakistani troops because you cannot slaughter the Azad Kashmir's people. Even the subject here is IOK and the freedom fighters fighting Indian Military.

All you need to worry for IOK that your Military personnel are dying and there is no unrest at Azad Kashmir. You see Pakistani troops because you cannot slaughter the Azad Kashmir's people. Even the subject here is IOK and the freedom fighters fighting Indian Military.
This is because India did not chose to create unrest in Pakistani side of Kashmir.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom