What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

I know your "Army" will kill our "kids" :(

Your kids? Sent your little spermies by email attachment did you?

Anyways I agree that plebiscite in J&K should be held at the earliest. Of course as per the original UN resolution. So lets start on that.

I know your "Army" will kill our "kids" :(

and India will be fighting the civilians till last of them as their usual tactics but the fight of freedom wouldn't end like this nor the sacrifices of Kashmiris will go in vain as they are fighting for their birth right against the occupier.

(i was late in another thread you tagged me, apologies)

No that is not what we Indians are. We want peace if the other party doesn't want, we too are ready for the war.

No war ... we want things to go out of hand in Kashmir ... so that "Indian Hun (dogs)" can be unleashed.

Would love that ... they have heard our barks in the past decade .. let them experience our bites now!!!

Last edited:
No that is not what we Indians are. We want peace if the other party doesn't want, we too are ready for the war.

Liberate them, have plebiscite, with more then 0.7 Million personals which kind of peace you want.

and India will be fighting the civilians till last of them as their usual tactics but the fight of freedom wouldn't end like this nor the sacrifices of Kashmiris will go in vain as they are fighting for their birth right against the occupier.

(i was late in another thread you tagged me, apologies)
:toast_sign:

38 years and counting ... tell these words to the thousands getting killed believing your nonsense!

Your kids? Sent your little spermies by email attachment did you?

Anyways I agree that plebiscite in J&K should be held at the earliest. Of course as per the original UN resolution. So lets start on that.

That's how Kashmiris are our brother and our kids.

The believers are brothers and fear [and respect] Allah so that hopefully you will gain mercy. (Surat al-Hujurat, 10)

We want peace if the other party doesn't want, we too are ready for the war.

We kill old men, young boys in bazaars of Kashmir
We rape their women in their own homes
We burn their houses
And when some one try to take revenge and kick our @$$ .................... then we want peace: INDIAN LOGIC

38 years and counting
You better count the wooden boxes with Tri color pattern which you are receiving from Kashmir from past three decades........

That's how Kashmiris are our brother and our kids.

The believers are brothers and fear [and respect] Allah so that hopefully you will gain mercy. (Surat al-Hujurat, 10)

At least learn the difference between the brothers and the kids ... there is a lot of difference

Stop quoting the holy book to me ... I believe in Allah too ..... for god taught the righteous way of life, only we humans in our ignorance choose to stray from it

And in the same breath I believe Moses, Jesus, Krishna etc etc ,,,, the whole plethora of the Gods we have ... heaven knows we need all the gods we can have in their forms as eternal being one ... enough cr@p in this world to require everyone to be prayed ......

:toast_sign:

38 years and counting ... tell these words to the thousands getting killed believing your nonsense!

Don't be so senti or emotional and start personal attacks. India needs to get out of mindset to deal things with force yet will result more casualties on both sides but the one will be called freedom fighter and the other will remain occupier. To rule the people need to won the hearts but applying force will be having a befitting reply.

We kill old men, young boys in bazaars of Kashmir

Yet there is a population explosion there .... the population has increased tremendously .... we must be killing at a furious rate and these certainly are not human beings being born ..... they are born straight over 5 feet from the womb eh? if 750000 Indian security forces are killing at that rate .... I wonder how the population is exploding

We rape their women in their own homes

Then by that logic the whole population of Kashmir are Indian b@stards ..... since probability of conceiving post rape by a quarter of a million strong armed forces is extremely high (even with rudimentary medical knowledge which you may have) ..... so by that contention you are brethren to our B@stards .... so ..... what an effed up conclusion!!!!

And when some one try to take revenge and kick our @$$ .................... then we want peace: INDIAN LOGIC

Learning from Pakistan ....!!!! LOL!!!!

You better count the wooden boxes with Tri color pattern which you receiving from Kashmir from past three decades........

Hardly a drop in the ocean ..... you count the numbers which are getting burnt in your country and will continue to do so also ... and we have not even started yet!

Liberate them, have plebiscite, with more then 0.7 Million personals which kind of peace you want.

There is no reason to hold a plebiscite, neither is holding plebiscite a duty of India.

They have gone to heaven, and your dead have been sent to hell

I don't believe in the nonsense of hell and heaven. I am educated.

At least learn the difference between the brothers and the kids ... there is a lot of difference

Stop quoting the holy book to me ... I believe in Allah too ..... for god taught the righteous way of life, only we humans in our ignorance choose to stray from it

And in the same breath I believe Moses, Jesus, Krishna etc etc ,,,, the whole plethora of the Gods we have ... heaven knows we need all the gods we can have in their forms as eternal being one ... enough cr@p in this world to require everyone to be prayed ......

The Question is that your forces are actively involve in the killing of Kashmiri women and children ??? What are you going to do about that ??? are you supporting it ??

Don't be so senti or emotional and start personal attacks. India needs to get out of mindset to deal things with force yet will result more casualties on both sides but the one will be called freedom fighter and the other will remain occupier. To rule the people need to won the hearts but applying force will be having a befitting reply.

There are no personal attacks when your fellow country members initiate irrelevant posts without a shred of evidence is it? I wrote in my first post here ... am all for plebiscite ... implement the UN resolution ... yet not one of your brethren has the courage to second that post ... as the first and foremost point was a verifiable withdrawal of all Pakistani military and Pakistani backed elements from all of J & K followed by a schedule borne verifiable withdrawal of Indian forces with minimal force under charge of the Arbitration Committee for ensuring that 'tribals' are not brought back as proxies into the valley, all the three aforementioned points being sequential - meaning step 1 leads to step 2 to step 3 ...... I am all for it ... but not one of your fellow members have ever said that it should be done

They have gone to heaven, and your dead have been sent to hell

Ah ... coming from there are you?

I think Rebels are dead now after Indian army stared shelling the buildings. Or is it another propaganda brewing up in india just like façade of pathankot. I am expecting at least one of them alive and soon to be shown on indian media.

Back
Top Bottom