What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

I think its time Pakistani Govt. should use this opportunity and liberate Kashmir from India. I would not mind if Indian kashmir is attacked with the help of Kashmiri local people who are rising against India as evident from the video. Pakistan should use all its resources to capture Kashmir. Its the right time I say.

I think its time Pakistani Govt. should use this opportunity and liberate Kashmir from India. I would not mind if Indian kashmir is attacked with the help of Kashmiri local people who are rising against India as evident from the video. Pakistan should use all its resources to capture Kashmir. Its the right time I say.
India indeed has been enticing pakistan to attack for a long time. Various tactics like low ammo stock, improper gear ..etc have all been thrown at them but they are not obliging. Thrice bitten forever shy.

This is war game played between indian establishment and Pakistan establishment. Innocent people die, just to satisfy ego of war mongers on both sides. It started in 1948, and reached it peak with both countries taking turns. India burns east Pakistan in 70's, Pakistan burns indian Punjab in 80's. India burns Karachi in 90s. Pakistan burns Kashmir in 90s. India burns KPK, Baluchistan in 2000's. Pakistan planning to pay back now.
One solution: get over the fraud of democracy and bring real public into power. Eliminate army including intelligent services in both countries and stop religion being used as a tool to control public

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom