What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

Well the bombing in Samjhota express was also blamed on ''Pakistani terrorists'' .................... but then something happened and then we never heard any update about it...............

The people are in jails ... and you know the Indian legal system ..... even if they get scot free .... they would have spent a pretty long time in it .....

Anyways to your post of my trolling you sometime .... was it recently ? Because I have been away for quite a few years .... and would normally come in and actually indulge in trolling on a couple of days of the year that I spent here .... on newbies basically ... as it was still difficult to discern sensible from mere waanabes ... so apologies for the same ... but carry on ... now that I know you are in troll mode ... I will actually have fun with it .... spirit of trolling has to be taken with that sense .....

suggest read the document (UN resolution) understand the sequential steps needed to establish a commission for plebiscite and read my suggestions so far in that context ...

The resolution needs a review and Pakistan is up-to the same in UN rest about to carry on, first it is needed to be impartial as at that time, Kashmir issue was not properly handled but now it is attracting the attention and our part is only to support Kashmir cause but all those deaths and fights, India is responsible while dealing it with force. If you want to carry on with UN resolution then the India's first entry into the Kashmir was totally illegal which pushed Pakistan to do so. Pakistan will keep supporting Kashmir cause but not by the way what India lobbied for but on equal grounds. Lets start on neutral grounds for betterment or keep fighting in Kashmir but there will be no peace as Kashmiris are fighting for independence against Indian occupation.

I once asked a ''proud Indian'' Muslim .......................
If you die fighting for the sake on India, will you prefer to go with your Hindu ''brothers'' in After life where ever they are sent? Should we pray ''may all non hindu Indian soldiers after death end up in same place as hindu soldiers''............?

And he never answered :-)

Do you know something? I am an atheist ... and have gone to masjid and mandir equally frequently ... have cousins who are muslims ... it is an individual question and an individual answer ... depends on the mental growth of who you talk to .... have seen hindu loose his life to rescue a muslim and a muslim loose his for reverse ...

on the whole - generally the human race is sensible ... it is the minority of idiots which we allow to cloud on conscience and rule the roost .... those who have read the koran (as I had the honor and the boot on my *** to; my maulvi wouldn't allow otherwise) will understand the sentiments of the holy book ... but look what a bunch of idiots have achieved? Stereotyped the entire religion ..... its a dangerous field ... you have your beliefs ... I have mine (or lack of the same; depends on the day) .... and its just as it should be ... a private affair ...

Maj and later Lt Gen Aseem Bajwa (an excellent officer and amazing culinary skills), while on a course in US Army Chemical School, Ft McClellan, Alabama in 80s, when asked by the Saudis on why he had an Indian Military Officer as the best friend there ... replied eloquently ... that the bloodline was same, the ideology was the divisive force .... also present was then Maj Rashid Quereshi .......

Anyways to your post of my trolling you sometime .... was it recently ? Because I have been away for quite a few years .... and would normally come in and actually indulge in trolling on a couple of days of the year that I spent here .... on newbies basically ... as it was still difficult to discern sensible from mere waanabes ... so apologies for the same ... but carry on ... now that I know you are in troll mode ... I will actually have fun with it .... spirit of trolling has to be taken with that sense .....
nah.......... I deleted the post............. because it was not you but another senior member from India with very similar avatar.......
My troll is responsive.......... to be frank I was debating on another forum about increment of Indian defense budget. Offensive comments by some low lives made be hyper.........................
I prefer Trolling instead of hate speech.............. even on my own threads..............
Dont judge who was terrorist and who was not Afzal was given free and fair trial till supreme court and only after that he got what he actually deserves, rest All the game is Indian politics being played for Vote bank. Dont make you look like a fool out here by believing those politicians.
Different standards................... different heros.............. different villains...............same irony

Do you know something? I am an atheist ... and have gone to masjid and mandir equally frequently ... have cousins who are muslims ... it is an individual question and an individual answer ... depends on the mental growth of who you talk to .... have seen hindu loose his life to rescue a muslim and a muslim loose his for reverse ...

on the whole - generally the human race is sensible ... it is the minority of idiots which we allow to cloud on conscience and rule the roost .... those who have read the koran (as I had the honor and the boot on my *** to; my maulvi wouldn't allow otherwise) will understand the sentiments of the holy book ... but look what a bunch of idiots have achieved? Stereotyped the entire religion ..... its a dangerous field ... you have your beliefs ... I have mine (or lack of the same; depends on the day) .... and its just as it should be ... a private affair ...

Maj and later Lt Gen Aseem Bajwa (an excellent officer and amazing culinary skills), while on a course in US Army Chemical School, Ft McClellan, Alabama in 80s, when asked by the Saudis on why he had an Indian Military Officer as the best friend there ... replied eloquently ... that the bloodline was same, the ideology was the divisive force .... also present was then Maj Rashid Quereshi .......
When wisdom dies, emotions dominate.
and human take some expensive decisions................

Just consider the case of Kashmir. Once it get resolve, I don't see any reason why Indo Pak can't exist as United States and Canada ............... together with Russia and China, Indo Pak can itself create a now poll to counter NATO and their allies.......... in every field............

but alas, some issues are so hard to resolve that you need some miracles to sort out issues........... unless and until Cycle of Hatred will keep rotating..........

I feel sorry for both.....................................

hey indians... it's a time cycle.. in 90's we gave you a bloody nose..after that from last decade you are giving us even more hard time.. now time's up and time cycle is changing again..now take it like a man.. don't whine like bitc*.. :smokin:

All 3 freedom fighters are martyred. RIP

Lets see if local administration would give bodies to the locals. The funerals are expected to be huge.

I would prefer they be fed to the pigs,considering they belong to the same family of porkers.

@Areesh I think that posting a pic of any dead soldiers on either side, is distasteful and a mockery of the soldier on either side, they lay their lives down for their respective countries ... so may be avoided ...

Why? Let him show his class, it's obvious what it is.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom