What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

Those fighting for India are getting salute and respect
What happened to those who die for India?
Does Hindu, Sikh, Muslim soldiers end up in same place?
Why few ''heros'' of yours are berried while others are burned to ashes?

Salute and respect to people of Indian occupied Kashmir for standing up against oppression. Your courage is inspirational and stands in contrast to cowards of occupying forces.
You didn't know you are replying to a Baloch, did you? Ouch....that must have hurt!

With you being a Baloch, the bolded part might attract the attention of your nation's internal security agencies.

All you need to worry for IOK that your Military personnel are dying and there is no unrest at Azad Kashmir. You see Pakistani troops because you cannot slaughter the Azad Kashmir's people. Even the subject here is IOK and the freedom fighters fighting Indian Military.

Then don't join in a conversation about the plebiscite .. you are just deflecting ... I am sure you are unable to grasp what I am saying .. I suggest speak to someone who may have an idea of strategy and political maneuvering and (s)he will be able to help you understand that what I am stating is actually something that serves the Kashmiri interests best.

But you are unwilling to understand that as you want Kashmir to be part of Pakistan and hell with their wishes as people .... First we must address what should be the Paksitani response ... and what it should do to address ths issue once for all ....

Then we will move to 2nd point of the Part 2 of the resolution .... take your time .. and if you seriously do not get it ... then don't waste my time trying to get me bogged into military deaths on either side ... only a civilian will talk of deaths as something which is a glory .. there is no glory in dying ... and there is no dignity in it either .... violence should be the last resort ... ask any veteran over here and they will agree with me .... when you see the blood spilled over actually stupid reasons ... the nationalism starts sounding shallow .... pragmatism creeps in

A soldier is the least motivated person for a war ... (s)he tries the level best to maintain peace .... even at a significant cost to themselves ....
I think you have been bereft of the honor of serving your forces ...

Now Indian Military will raid few houses and kill little boys and issue news to Indian newspaper.

''Army raided Militant strong hold, killed the planners of last attack including five militants''
What you have pointed out is very common in Kashmir. People killed in the Gawkedal massacre were also blamed to be militants. This is also what they do in Lucknow. Malegaon case is clear example of innocents being arrested as militants and Afzal Guru's killing shows us the reality of India and how it kills innocent muslims for sport

:toast_sign:

38 years and counting ... tell these words to the thousands getting killed believing your nonsense!
Eventually, like history proves it self over and over - an oppressed people that number in the millions will gain independence.

teach me.
Why fighting between Kashmirs produce wooden boxes of tricolor pattern? :undecided:
when we say different it means no commonality .... you have mixed wooden boxes and what I typed about kashmiris fighting amongst themselves.. two separate entities ...!! the infighting is a whole gamut by itself .... a struggle between the relatively benign and embracing sufi kashmiriyat and the ultra religionist Salafists and Takfirs ... there are undercurrents in Kashmiri society right now which are dangerous to the society as a whole .... the last years spate of killings in run up to panchayat elections was an example .... do the necessary background read you will understand about it ... if I take the time to write it up ... will be trolled till I go mad ...

just like my trying to tell how Pakistan can actually checkmate india and move towards a resolution of Kashmir issue .... more trolls than people willing to think out things

With you being a Baloch, the bolded part might attract the attention of your nation's internal security agencies.

How? ..... he belongs to Baluchistan and is proud to be Pakistani .... that in my book is a nationalist ...! So deserves respect ... but then it is my thinking ....

What happened to those who die for India?
Does Hindu, Sikh, Muslim soldiers end up in same place?
Why few ''heros'' of yours are berried while others are burned to ashes?

Hindu gets the last rights as per Hindu religion. Muslim as per Muslim religion etc etc ... why are you trolling ? You are generally writing a bit of sense...! In a troll mode today?

Then don't join in a conversation about the plebiscite .. you are just deflecting ... I am sure you are unable to grasp what I am saying .. I suggest speak to someone who may have an idea of strategy and political maneuvering and (s)he will be able to help you understand that what I am stating is actually something that serves the Kashmiri interests best.

But you are unwilling to understand that as you want Kashmir to be part of Pakistan and hell with their wishes as people .... First we must address what should be the Paksitani response ... and what it should do to address ths issue once for all ....

Then we will move to 2nd point of the Part 2 of the resolution .... take your time .. and if you seriously do not get it ... then don't waste my time trying to get me bogged into military deaths on either side ... only a civilian will talk of deaths as something which is a glory .. there is no glory in dying ... and there is no dignity in it either .... violence should be the last resort ... ask any veteran over here and they will agree with me .... when you see the blood spilled over actually stupid reasons ... the nationalism starts sounding shallow .... pragmatism creeps in

A soldier is the least motivated person for a war ... (s)he tries the level best to maintain peace .... even at a significant cost to themselves ....
I think you have been bereft of the honor of serving your forces ...

Except the speech for soldier part, indeed it was suggested as democracy solution rather to post most of the military to handle the diplomatic issue. No one is enjoying the lost of the lives yet it is India calling them this & that, the words that i even do not want to repeat but it is the ego of India in the same time that even having all of the hard times and causing the unrest, still to continue the occupation over the land that the people are still dying trying to be free. Pakistan want independent Kashmir first then after India can raise the issue if Pakistan taken over of the independent Kashmir. Rather to discuss the Paksitani response, there is a lot of Indian doing needs a serious discussion and as well as opposition for insanity and brutality in Kashmir. Hope you will understand on humanitarian grounds rather to serve your military obsessed actions.

Except the speech for soldier part, indeed it was suggested as democracy solution rather to post most of the military to handle the diplomatic issue. No one is enjoying the lost of the lives yet it is India calling them this & that, the words that i even do not want to repeat but it is the ego of India in the same time that even having all of the hard times and causing the unrest, still to continue the occupation over the land that the people are still dying trying to be free. Pakistan want independent Kashmir first then after India can raise the issue if Pakistan taken over of the independent Kashmir. Rather to discuss the Paksitani response, there is a lot of Indian doing needs a serious discussion and as well as opposition for insanity and brutality in Kashmir. Hope you will understand on humanitarian grounds rather to serve your military obsessed actions.

See, your logic is correct, am not denying it ... but that is what is happening .. both sides are right in their own ways and reallllly no one listens to Kashmiris (Musharraf and Vajpayee-Manmohan parley being an example)

So we have an agreement which both governments agreed to --- only never got implemented .. use that to move ahead ... why start afresh .... am building up on that and telling you that is the place to work from .... suggest read the document (UN resolution) understand the sequential steps needed to establish a commission for plebiscite and read my suggestions so far in that context ... and we carry on at a later time .... must head out now ...
all the best

Eventually, like history proves it self over and over - an oppressed people that number in the millions will gain independence.

a conceptual language bereft of practicality seriously .....

What you have pointed out is very common in Kashmir. People killed in the Gawkedal massacre were also blamed to be militants. This is also what they do in Lucknow. Malegaon case is clear example of innocents being arrested as militants and Afzal Guru's killing shows us the reality of India and how it kills innocent muslims for sport

Now that is a post of PDF Think Tank Troll!!!! Change your status ..... Stop trolling as a think tank, grow above that crap of mudslinging when you know better .... !!! don't need a troll fest here

Now that is a post of PDF Think Tank Troll!!!! Change your status ..... Stop trolling as a think tank, grow above that crap of mudslinging when you know better .... !!! don't need a troll fest here
Well the bombing in Samjhota express was also blamed on ''Pakistani terrorists'' .................... but then something happened and then we never heard any update about it...............

Hindu gets the last rights as per Hindu religion. Muslim as per Muslim religion etc etc
I once asked a ''proud Indian'' Muslim .......................
If you die fighting for the sake on India, will you prefer to go with your Hindu ''brothers'' in After life where ever they are sent? Should we pray ''may all non hindu Indian soldiers after death end up in same place as hindu soldiers''............?

And he never answered :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom