What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

I think Rebels are dead now after Indian army stared shelling the buildings. Or is it another propaganda brewing up in india just like façade of pathankot. I am expecting at least one of them alive and soon to be shown on indian media.

Nope. All three are martyred.

You better count the wooden boxes with Tri color pattern which you are receiving from Kashmir from past three decades........

its apparently lesser than Pakistani security forces casualties in the last 1 decade

Indian
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence 1988 - 2016

Security Force Personnel: 6188

Annual Fatalities in violence by terrorist

Pakistani

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence 2003 - 2016

Security Force Personnel: 6415

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2016

If there is a war of attrition on terrorism, Pakistan is certainly losing it even without Indian contribution.

With Pakistani elite attitude of eulogising terrorists, the terrorist death toll is bound to climb even higher.

There are no personal attacks when your fellow country members initiate irrelevant posts without a shred of evidence is it? I wrote in my first post here ... am all for plebiscite ... implement the UN resolution ... yet not one of your brethren has the courage to second that post ... as the first and foremost point was a verifiable withdrawal of all Pakistani military and Pakistani backed elements from all of J & K followed by a schedule borne verifiable withdrawal of Indian forces with minimal force under charge of the Arbitration Committee for ensuring that 'tribals' are not brought back as proxies into the valley, all the three aforementioned points being sequential - meaning step 1 leads to step 2 to step 3 ...... I am all for it ... but not one of your fellow members have ever said that it should be done

Indeed it hurts but what goes around comes around. If the Indian steps were that justified then i would have bee thanking your post regarding the same Idea to be put in-front of GOI and her reply to you. These are the Indian steps since 1947 till today, that caused all these lives lost and unrest yet the war crime will be justified as soon as UN played the role.

The Question is that your forces are actively involve in the killing of Kashmiri women and children ??? What are you going to do about that ??? are you supporting it ??

That's your perspective ... something that either you have been told or you want to believe ..... If that were the case ... would there be any population of Kashmir left? Just do the math involved and draw your conclusion ....... Please use your educated brain ... no offence ... I am still for plebiscite but you are not .... because religion is something that makes even the most intelligent an idiot ... the reasoning and rationale go for a toss!

And as for the last, I and anyone I have known, had never ever harmed a hair on the head of either a woman or a child. The usual modus operandi of the Lashkars in late 90s and early 2000s was to fire from behind a protesting group of women who also had children in them .... now the SOP for Indian army is very clear ... do not retaliate until and unless there is a 100% chance of hitting the person who is firing at you ... so the number of casualties we are sustaining is proportionally very high nowadays ... hell ... sometimes we lost a soldier because a woman turned out to be a sympathizer who discharged her weapon before we could neutralize her .....!!! Yes isolated cases have happened ... and yes there are B@stards in uniform who have agenda which is worse than animal ... but the case is rare and far apart .....

Nope. All three are martyred.

I was looking at Zee news report yesterday and they were saying 4 to 6 people attacked pathankot like they are still unsure hahaha. Its India mate a wild Pig can make special forces in circle for 3 days :lol:. Just wait and see they will grab a kashmiri and release an interview after beating the crap out of an innocent. Considering the efficiency of Indians recently in tackling such situations they wll certainly pull something off to save faces.

That's your perspective ... something that either you have been told or you want to believe ..... If that were the case ... would there be any population of Kashmir left? Just do the math involved and draw your conclusion ....... Please use your educated brain ... no offence ... I am still for plebiscite but you are not .... because religion is something that makes even the most intelligent an idiot ... the reasoning and rationale go for a toss!

And as for the last, I and anyone I have known, had never ever harmed a hair on the head of either a woman or a child. The usual modus operandi of the Lashkars in late 90s and early 2000s was to fire from behind a protesting group of women who also had children in them .... now the SOP for Indian army is very clear ... do not retaliate until and unless there is a 100% chance of hitting the person who is firing at you ... so the number of casualties we are sustaining is proportionally very high nowadays ... hell ... sometimes we lost a soldier because a woman turned out to be a sympathizer who discharged her weapon before we could neutralize her .....!!! Yes isolated cases have happened ... and yes there are B@stards in uniform who have agenda which is worse than animal ... but the case is rare and far apart .....

So have a plebiscite, we are already asking for it since ages.

PM Nawaz urges Ban Ki-moon for plebiscite in Kashmir - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

and thats why Kashmirs are supporting Lashkar and other freedom fighters.

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

Indeed it hurts but what goes around comes around. If the Indian steps were that justified then i would have bee thanking your post regarding the same Idea to be put in-front of GOI and her reply to you. These are the Indian steps since 1947 till today, that caused all these lives lost and unrest yet the war crime will be justified as soon as UN played the role.

Read the resolution given in this

http://www.cfr.org/india/un-security-council-resolution-47-kashmir/p9130

find out the conditions of plebiscite and then we will discuss further ....

also @mshahid

also thread

Kashmir, Plebiscite and UN security council Resolution

@Areesh I think that posting a pic of any dead soldiers on either side, is distasteful and a mockery of the soldier on either side, they lay their lives down for their respective countries ... so may be avoided .. but that is my (and I think most professionals would also agree) perspective ...

Last edited:
Read the resolution given in this

http://www.cfr.org/india/un-security-council-resolution-47-kashmir/p9130

find out the conditions of plebiscite and then we will talk ....

We know well what resolution serves the Indian purpose yet we are waiting for your suggestions and your own government's reply to you, that hopefully you will share here. There are bundle of resolutions submitted by Kashmiris alone yet waited for redressal and Indian knows it so still trying to apply force which will be replied as reaction of force. Believing the same resolution, India need to withdraw her forces for the success of clause saying NO INTERFERENCE IN WORK OF SECURITY COUNCIL, and let the process begin and we all will witness what Kashmiris want as their rights.

So have a plebiscite, we are already asking for it since ages.

PM Nawaz urges Ban Ki-moon for plebiscite in Kashmir - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

and thats why Kashmirs are supporting Lashkar and other freedom fighters.

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

For your request for plebiscite ....
notify the UN that you are implementing the conditions as required by the Part 1 and 2 of the relevant resolution which requires steps to be initiated by Pakistan .. and then do so on ground .... GoI will be caught off balance if you do it .... because then, India ends up in a situation where in Pakistan implements the first condition for Plebiscite by withdrawing its forces and fulfilling its initial obligation under the resolution and India is left without meeting its end of the treaty and agreement ....

Why does this logic never ever sit with GoP? You guys would have had J & K with you by now had you done just this much .....

Think over what I am saying and you will understand what I am saying ... you start ... India lands in a politically and diplomatically untenable position if it does not start the next phase as required by the same resolution ... and in present day .. you may have an independent Kashmir rather than being either Indian or Pakistan .... that's a fact on ground .. I accept that

As for second ... yeah .... 90s was bad ...every household had a member sporting a rifle ..then came the afghans ... the mass graves are the afghans ... tonnes of them ....not Kashmiris .... bad days for the IA

We know well what resolution serves the Indian purpose yet we are waiting for your suggestions and your own government's reply to you, that hopefully you will share here. There are bundle of resolutions submitted by Kashmiris alone yet waited for redressal and Indian knows it so still trying to apply force which will be replied as reaction of force. Believing the same resolution, India need to withdraw her forces for the success of clause saying NO INTERFERENCE IN WORK OF SECURITY COUNCIL, and let the process begin and we all will witness what Kashmiris want as their rights.

It does not serve the Indian interests today ... you will withdraw ... per force India which wants to be known as a diplomatic and UN compliant country (the security council seat and all) .... will have to begin phased manner of withdrawal
The arbitration council is established and let that take call further ... when the Indian withdrawal begins ...

Buddy....songs 'eulogizing Pakistan', there itself you shuld realize that they're just trolling.

Salute and respect to people of Indian occupied Kashmir for standing up against oppression. Your courage is inspirational and stands in contrast to cowards of occupying forces.

aw .. I am touched ...

OTH, my sorrows for the POB .... Pakistan Occupied Baluchistan ..... your inability to defend yourself stems from the fact that you are under the influence of a country which has cracked down on you since your stage of inception as a part of that country after your forceful annexation .... and that you are trying but when the system drills into you a lack of self confidence and weakness and a conditioned model of behaviour of oppressed... that's what you get

Learn from Kashmiris in India ... they have learned to be enabled rather than disabled by the system and stand strong in opposing the government ... and do so on a daily basis as they know that they have the right and guarantee to do so reasonably without fear and with full protection of the Constitution of India and of the state itself which is further strengthened by the Indian Constitution under Art 370 Part XXI of the Constitution of India.

It does not serve the Indian interests today ... you will withdraw ... per force India which wants to be known as a diplomatic and UN compliant country (the security council seat and all) .... will have to begin phased manner of withdrawal
The arbitration council is established and let that take call further ... when the Indian withdrawal begins ...

The UNSC Resolution of 21 April 1948--one of the principal UN resolutions on Kashmir—stated that “both India and Pakistan desire that the question of the accession of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan should be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite”.

The impartial, is more relevant and the count of force can be noticed that who has occupied. The one is Azad Kashmir and the other half is IOK.

The UNSC Resolution of 21 April 1948--one of the principal UN resolutions on Kashmir—stated that “both India and Pakistan desire that the question of the accession of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan should be decided through the democratic method of a free and impartial plebiscite”.

The impartial, is more relevant and the count of force can be noticed that who has occupied. The one is Azad Kashmir and the other half is IOK.

Circumlocution .... and circumventing what I am stating ... typical Pakistani reply .. cant think how to outsmart India .... that I have to tell you?

PART II

TRUCE AGREEMENT

Simultaneously with the acceptance of the proposal for the immediate
cessation of hostilities as outlined in Part I, both Governments
accept the following principles as a basis for the formulation of a
truce agreement, the details of which shall be worked out in
discussion between their Representatives and the Commission.

1. (l)
As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the
State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the
situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan
before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to
withdraw its troops from that State.

(2) The Government of Pakistan will use its best endeavor to secure
the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistan nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the
State for the purpose of fighting.

(3) Pending a final solution the territory evacuated by the Pakistan
troops will be administered by the local authorities under the
surveillance of the Commission.

2. (1) When the Commission shall have notified the Government of India
that the tribesmen and Pakistan nationals referred to in Part II A 2
hereof have withdrawn, thereby terminating the situation which was
represented by the Government of India to the Security Council as
having occasioned the presence of Indian forces in the State of Jammu
and Kashmir, and further, that the Pakistan forces are being withdrawn
from the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the Government of India agrees to
begin to withdraw the bulk of their forces from the State in stages to
be agreed upon with the Commission

(2) Pending the acceptance of the conditions for a final settlement of
the situation in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the Indian Government
will maintain within the lines existing at the moment of cease-fire
the minimum strength of its forces which in agreement with the
Commission are considered
necessary to assist local authorities in the
observance of law and order. The Commission will have observers
stationed where it deems necessary.

(3) The Government of India will undertake to ensure that the
Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir will take all measures
within their power to make it publicly known that peace, law and order
will be safeguarded and that all human and political rights will be
guaranteed.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/#ixzz40tpyfRIm

Highlighted in red ....

do that ------> India is forced to do the rest then ----> you get your plebiscite .... Kashmir gets free

For green - let the commission decide in the new century whether it shall be indian force or a force of troops other than either country's?

What are you shying for? go ahead .. withdraw your forces and anyone remotely Pakistani ..... thereby putting pressure on GoI to uphold its end of the bargain .... You think India will embarrass itself and risk the security council seat etc etc by ignoring this order? Then you really do not understand the GoI ....

Salute and respect to people of Indian occupied Kashmir for standing up against oppression. Your courage is inspirational and stands in contrast to cowards of occupying forces.
aw .. I am touched ...

OTH, my sorrows for the POB .... Pakistan Occupied Baluchistan ..... your inability to defend yourself stems from the fact that you are under the influence of a country which has cracked down on you since your stage of inception as a part of that country after your forceful annexation .... and that you are trying but when the system drills into you a lack of self confidence and weakness and a conditioned model of behaviour of oppressed... that's what you get

Learn from Kashmiris in India ... they have learned to be enabled rather than disabled by the system and stand strong in opposing the government ... and do so on a daily basis as they know that they have the right and guarantee to do so reasonably without fear and with full protection of the Constitution of India and of the state itself which is further strengthened by the Indian Constitution under Art 370 Part XXI of the Constitution of India.

You didn't know you are replying to a Baloch, did you? Ouch....that must have hurt!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom