What's new

Songs eulogising militants, Pakistan playing in Pampore mosques

Well the bombing in Samjhota express was also blamed on ''Pakistani terrorists'' .................... but then something happened and then we never heard any update about it...............
Ask the Americans why they did that

Aww.. How sweet India is... as we don't know or you are being sarcastic here and never to forget supporting terrorism in Pakistan by India MoD and NSA.
Pakistani forum members attempt to link India with TTP support is getting boring now.

1. When no Indians citizens are part of TTP.
  2. Nowhere in India are TTP leaders eulogized as martyrs like this:
  3. No TTP leader has refugee in India.

while on the other hand
Citizenship of every TTP leader/spokesperson has been Pakistan, Some of them even former members of Pakistani Govt nurtured groups like SSP.

MILITANT GROUPS --------------- 9. (C) The Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) was formed in 1985 in Jhang, Punjab by anti-Shia clerics. This banned terrorist organization is focused on sectarian violence and the group was originally supported by Zia-ul-Haq's government in a move to counter Shia Iran's influence in Pakistan. The funding for SSP comes from both external and local sources such as the trader-merchant class in Jhang. SSP was responsible for the rise in sectarian violence in the 1980s and 1990s. SSP advocates Deobandi ideology and has served as the basic ISLAMABAD 00002576 003 OF 004 ideological and militant birthing ground for other militant groups. The group was linked with the 1997 attack on former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and they take credit for killing several Shia doctors in Karachi in 2001. Recently, the SSP has resurged in Southern Punjab and has links with other militant outfits. Qari Hussain, the most feared deputy of Tehreek Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) recently killed leader, Baitullah Mehsud, came out of SSP and many of the TTP's foot soldiers are from SSP ranks.

CRSS's Gul argues that TTP has strong network links with radical groups such as SSP and LeJ, and many Taliban leaders have studied at madrassas in Southern Punjab. Rana explained that the TTP are capitalizing on the pool of militant recruits already indoctrinated by JeM, LeT, and LeJ in these areas, but the actual arms training takes place in the NWFP and FATA. The Taliban is using the Punjabi militant network to carry out many of the terrorist attacks in Islamabad, Lahore, and other settled areas of Pakistan.

Cable: 09ISLAMABAD2576_a

Now are we Indians responsible for establishing anti-Shia groups like SSP and Laskhar-E-Jahngvi?

The only way India can support a group like TTP to such an extent is by running a parallel Govt in Pakistani territory.

It's not difficult to observe the source of TTP is Pakistan itself, the one of the reasons can be seen on this thread itself, fanatical support for terrorist elements even among the educated and elites of Pakistan.

People who become cannon fodder here are Pakistani Punjabi rural youth:

14. (C) Comment: Aisha Siddiqa, who herself is from Southern Punjab, maintains that the message of militancy is quite potent, especially in terms of the dreams it sells young disillusioned village boys. Dismantling not just the infrastructure but also the potent message of militancy is a complicated problem.

If you want further proof that India does not support this group, provide India permission to perform a military action in these areas, your Govt has been hesitant to do so.

Punjab and Sindh represent the heart of Pakistan and deploying the military in these areas, as was done in Swat and FATA, is politically untenable and practically impossible.

Last edited:
Pakistani forum members attempt to link India with TTP support is getting boring now.

1. When no Indians citizens are part of TTP.
  2. Nowhere in India are TTP leaders eulogized as martyrs like this:
  3. No TTP leader has refugee in India.

while on the other hand
Citizenship of every TTP leader/spokesperson has been Pakistan, Some of them even former members of Pakistani Govt nurtured groups like SSP.

Cable: 09ISLAMABAD2576_a

Now are we Indians responsible for establishing anti-Shia groups like SSP and Laskhar-E-Jahngvi?

The only way India can support a group like TTP to such an extent is by running a parallel Govt in Pakistani territory.

It's not difficult to observe the source of TTP is Pakistan itself, the one of the reasons can be seen on this thread itself, fanatical support for terrorist elements even among the educated and elites of Pakistan.

In this thread, Pakistan is supporting the Kashmir cause as the Kashmiris are fighting for their right of freedom. Rest about India's support, no to go far, just check out the video confession of Baitullah Mehsud, shared on PDF as well. Search and help yourself but you wouldn't because being India here is not subject to accept the truth but for us, we know who do and it was Indian's Ministers threatening Pakistan or you deny that. If you have no information then sorry but i cannot start a whole new debate here to inform you like from zero so search yourself and have your say on proper thread and rest about that US cable, they have also recently expressed about Indian business of interference into Pakistan via Afghanistan while replying to an Indian journalist in befitting manners.

Is that a new thing ? They can well paint their houses and faces with green colour. It doesn't change anything.
Just like singing Imagine by John Lennon doesn't make you peacenik per se.

Can't Handle Assam,Nagalim,Tripura and punjab itself but want Kashmir...Ironic.. :laughcry:
If Terrorism fatalities is indicator here

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2005-2016 : 58901

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in India for entire North East and Punjab 2005-2016 : 6230

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2016

Cumulative Fatalities by Conflict Theatres: 2005-2016 :: South Asia Terrorism portal

So apparently India is doing a better job at handling "Assam,Nagalim,Tripura and punjab" compared to handling of entire Pakistan.

@Roybot
next time when you post graphic pictures then dont be surprised if you still get infraction despite deleting your post.
ok? avoid this because it will lead to counter trolling and flame.

If Terrorism fatalities is indicator here

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2005-2016 : 58901

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in India for entire North East and Punjab 2005-2016 : 6230

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2016

Cumulative Fatalities by Conflict Theatres: 2005-2016 :: South Asia Terrorism portal

So apparently India is doing a better job at handling "Assam,Nagalim,Tripura and punjab" compared to handling of entire Pakistan.

Being in a war with proxies and terrorism yes.. but without any kind of war in your home you lost :pleasantry:6230 with your better jobo_O..That's good for you?..:what:.. you call it handling and a better job.. lol try again and plz harder this time..:wave:

Its all about will. If we have that we can solve Kashmir issue. World is now very fast, we've come from bull cart to bullet train. Still we're caught in problem of 40's. Does the west have any issue remaining of WW2? simply no. We people of Indian sub continent have one step on Mars and the other stuck in Kashmir. This is called 'giant leap' wow.

@hellfire i've two question. 1. Lot of Kashmiris are settled in different parts of Pakistan e.g. one in my neighbourhood. They're 3rd generation now and mixed with locals through inter marriages. How to bring them to previous positions. 2. People of valley will opt for Pakistan where as Ladhakh may go for India. In that case division of Kashmir is indispensable. What if we divide Kashmir half half with option for people to go any side they want.

Its all about will. If we have that we can solve Kashmir issue. World is now very fast, we've come from bull cart to bullet train. Still we're caught in problem of 40's. Does the west have any issue remaining of WW2? simply no. We people of Indian sub continent have one step on Mars and the other stuck in Kashmir. This is called 'giant leap' wow.

Absolutely. I, somehow share the feeling that at the end of the day, the majority in the subcontinent share the bloodline, a common root but various branches. And the first step is to recognize that towards achieving a stability. As you have rightly said, we have the extremes, we have the subcontinent reaching Mars and on the other hand, unable to reach a common sense based solution to the question of Kashmir in pragmatism.
The 'giant' leap is the distance between Kashmir and Mars only ..... shame on us for that. The world has moved on .... trade, economic progress and development of society, better heathcare, acceptance and understanding of different faiths - that is a sign of socio-economic and intellectual progress in a society .... you and I are still bereft of these.

i've two question. 1. Lot of Kashmiris are settled in different parts of Pakistan e.g. one in my neighbourhood. They're 3rd generation now and mixed with locals through inter marriages. How to bring them to previous positions. 2. People of valley will opt for Pakistan where as Ladhakh may go for India. In that case division of Kashmir is indispensable. What if we divide Kashmir half half with option for people to go any side they want.

My views are as u/m:

1. Similar case exists in Indian side. Propaganda notwithstanding, lots of Kashmiris, be they Pandits or Muslims, have settled in various parts of India too. We have many Kashmiri Muslim officers in Indian Armed Forces too. As the economic progress is taking place in Indian society, those fortunate enough to be able to get out of valley, have opted for a better life and are thriving. At the end of the day, no sensible human being wants their children to grow in shadow of bullets and violence!

Since a considerable time has passed since the resolution of 1948, and this issue exists as you have pointed out (on Indian side it is rare still) a possible solution lies in the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir which denies any woman marrying outside the state the right of citizenship. Using that as a rationale, such cases on either side can and should be treated as non-J&K. Additionally, the same rule should extend to men also.

That's just one solution. We can hit our heads to find a better option ....

2. Division of the valley is not an option which I was yet at a stage of. I was so far only answering to the rhetoric which was giving nonsensical posts on either side. When a Pakistani member calls for freedom of Kashmir, I want the Pakistani member to be sure whether it is freedom or integration of Kashmir they want. The anti-thetical position makes any discussion irrelevant.

Might I assume that you are in favor of integration of Kashmir/parts of it with Pakistan? Because, had these posts moved ahead, my next contention was of China. It shall be immature on either Pakistani or Indian side to assume that China factor will not come into play if both were to move out of Kashmir. I, and that's my POV, feel that if it were to happen, China will get a greater role in the area, something detrimental or not exactly in consonance with interests of both of our countries.

That's it for now .... thanks

Kashmir Bane ga Pakistan INSHALLAH.
I guess InshaAllah means If Allah wills it... So it was Allah's wish that Kashmir is a part of India right!!! And it will be for another millennia.
I am used to this type of comments since 4-5 years. It seems Allah is willing to keep Kashmir with India forever.

On the topic : Those eulogising militants are in process of becoming one.

I guess InshaAllah means If Allah wills it... So it was Allah's wish that Kashmir is a part of India right!!! And it will be for another millennia.
I am used to this type of comments since 4-5 years. It seems Allah is willing to keep Kashmir with India forever.

On the topic : Those eulogising militants are in process of becoming one.

Good Luck with that :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom