What's new

Something I have to make clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also the reason why you guys cannot make any friends at all..

Because you said the exact same thing to us, calling us 'enemy', just after we tried our *** off and made a nuclear deal happen between you guys and Brazil, to get the sanctions off of you.

And what we got from you in reverse?

'Death to Turkey!!1!" :disagree:

According to you, Iran has no friends, yet Iran has more influence in the region than your kind dreams of having. The most your country ever will be is a transit route for ISIS into Syria. If this is what having 'friends' means then jesus man, I never want any. :lol:

China is saving Iran by voting for sanctions

China has two choices. Vote against sanctions or vote for sanctions.

Voting against sanctions means the United States will resort to unilateral bombing (see Iraq and Libya).

Thus, by voting for sanctions, China is saving Iran from a savage round-the-clock bombing by the U.S. military.

China is trying to broker the best possible deal for Iran. A flat-out obstruction against American efforts at sanctions will result in massive destruction of Iran from American airpower.
Exactly. They just don't know how to be 'grateful' for simple things.

They think they are immune or sth like that because of the Mullah they have at the head of the state, thinking that their preaches will protect them.

But the world tends to work in a different way.

Voting against sanctions means the United States will resort to unilateral bombing (see Iraq and Libya).

Thus, by voting for sanctions, China is saving Iran from a savage round-the-clock bombing by the U.S. military.

China is trying to broker the best possible deal for Iran. A flat-out obstruction against American efforts at sanctions will result in massive destruction of Iran from American airpower.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hitwall:

Are you seriously that deluded? Or are you trolling?

Tnx buddy :lol:

We don't want to be saved by china :lol:

US is trying to bomb china too , in case you didn't know :lol:

wow! so much analysis and dumb sh*t. Neither you 50 cent warriors are the true representative of Chinese Government or any of these Iranian. One or two statements here and there does not change any relations. China is there for long run and so is Iran. Some PDF " Think Tanks" have got too much time for complete dumb analysis of foreign relations & policies.

seriously mate , i've known you for 2 years now .

i donno whats got into you - and i don't frankly give a damn - but you never acted like this .

SOHEIL Did you say sth to piss your friend off here ?

I'm not pissed off at all.

Granted I am not particularly happy to see guys like yavar constantly accusing China of exploiting Iran and cheating Iran and stealing Iran's money.

But I think we both agree that all countries work for their own national interests.

We don't owe each other anything. If our interests align on certain global issues then it makes sense to work together, but otherwise not.

To have a broader alignment on global politics leads to closer cooperation. China and Russia for example are working on an alternative to SWIFT so we can more easily bypass American sanctions on any country in the future. I'm sure Iran could benefit from this as well, hence greater cooperation between the three in this area.

I'm not pissed off at all.

Granted I am not particularly happy to see guys like yavar constantly accusing China of exploiting Iran and cheating Iran and stealing Iran's money.

But I think we both agree that all countries work for their own national interests.

We don't owe each other anything. If our interests align on certain global issues then it makes sense to work together, but otherwise not.

To have a broader alignment on global politics leads to closer cooperation. China and Russia for example are working on an alternative to SWIFT so we can more easily bypass American sanctions on any country in the future. I'm sure Iran could benefit from this as well, hence greater cooperation between the three in this area.
You could have simply posted this instead of 3 pages of mere pissed-off conversation .

I totally agree .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hitwall:

Are you seriously that deluded? Or are you trolling?
Why are you laughing? Misrata (Libya's third largest city) had been flattened by the United States. All of Iran will look like Misrata if China does not meet the U.S. halfway on sanctions.

DFEt8U0.jpg

Misrata, Libya

Citations.

‘NATO has bombed Libya back to Stone Age’ — RT News
In Strikes on Libya by NATO, an Unspoken Civilian Toll | The New York Times
If there were global justice, Nato would be in the dock | Seumas Milne | Comment is free | The Guardian

Last edited:
I don't know what the hell was going on, if we owe Iran money, sure China should pay back + interests, Persia and China co-existed since immemorial time and trade each other throught the silkroad, some Chinese even have persian blood from the ancien traders...it is not worthed to fight over some minor issues and I hope eventually this will be solved with Iranian friends great satisfaction.

US is trying to bomb china too , in case you didn't know :lol:

You know America and the Philippines have a "mutual defense treaty" with each other? That's the highest possible promise in international relations.

Yet China seized the Scarborough shoal from the Philippines in 2012, and America didn't come to help. In fact they didn't even say anything, they just quietly abandoned their mutual defense treaty.

They could have used it as an excuse to attack us or sanction us. And they were treaty-bound to help the Philippines. But instead they did nothing.

Why? Because it doesn't help American interests to sanction China right now, or fight China right now.

Instead they are coming to us and asking for more loans.

Hillary Clinton pleads with China to buy US Treasuries - Telegraph

That's our strategy. We need at least 10 more years to complete our current phase of economic development, after that we will be in a much safer position.

Why are you laughing? Misrata (Libya's third largest city) had been flattened by the United States. All of Iran will look like Misrata if China does not meet the U.S. halfway on sanctions.

Misrata, Libya

Citations.

Libya airstrikes hit Misrata militants for first time - BBC News

:rofl::lol:

I honestly am surprised that someone can be this deluded or stupid. You are so disillusioned that you think the sanctions have prevented a US strike on Iran? So, George bush did not strike Iran due to sanctions? So the Israelis have not attacked Iran due to sanctions? Remind me again, what effects have the sanctions had on Iranian nuclear program? Let me remind you kid, Sanctions not only had no effect but during sanctions, the number of centrifuges in Iran went from 100 to 19,000 :lol:.

There is a higher probability of a Chinese -Us war then an Iran- US war.

I don't know what the hell was going on
We really don't know actually ,

everything was going good until @Chinese-Dragon decided to go off .

it is not worthed to fight over some minor issues and I hope eventually this will be solved with Iranian friends great satisfaction.
:cheers:

You know America and the Philippines have a "mutual defense treaty" with each other? That's the highest possible promise in international relations.

Yet China seized the Scarborough shoal from the Philippines in 2012, and America didn't come to help. In fact they didn't even say anything, they just quietly abandoned their mutual defense treaty.

They could have used it as an excuse to attack us or sanction us. And they were treaty-bound to help the Philippines. But instead they did nothing.

Why? Because it doesn't help American interests to sanction China right now, or fight China right now.

Instead they are coming to us and asking for more loans.

Hillary Clinton pleads with China to buy US Treasuries - Telegraph

That's our strategy. We need at least 10 more years to complete our current phase of economic development, after that we will be in a much safer position.
They had the chance to bomb iran too , and still have it . yet they don't dare to .

Thats not the case here buddy .

the case is their INTENTIONS . their intention is to bomb all of us , period .

U think they won't put sanctions on you ? why ? is china much more powerful than russia ?

Russia is under US and its allies sanction for sometime now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom