What's new

Something I have to make clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the hell was going on, if we owe Iran money, sure China should pay back + interests, Persia and China co-existed since immemorial time and trade each other throught the silkroad, some Chinese even have persian blood from the ancien traders...it is not worthed to fight over some minor issues and I hope eventually this will be solved with Iranian friends great satisfaction.

There is no problems between Chinese people and Iranian people. Problems is, people keep assuming international interest has to be based on personal individual likes.
I think people should not get emotional when they see another country go after their interests. Matter of fact, it is foolish to assume a country should not go after its interest.
There is a lot of room for China-Iran cooperation in the future. Time will show this.

Why are you laughing? Misrata (Libya's third largest city) had been flattened by the United States. All of Iran will look like Misrata if China does not meet the U.S. halfway on sanctions.

DFEt8U0.jpg

Misrata, Libya

Citations.

‘NATO has bombed Libya back to Stone Age’ — RT News
In Strikes on Libya by NATO, an Unspoken Civilian Toll | The New York Times
If there were global justice, Nato would be in the dock | Seumas Milne | Comment is free | The Guardian
Exactly. That is also the exact reason why Putin himself offered to seize Syria's chemical weaponry.

Because he knew what otherwise would happen.

I live in Boston. I understand the U.S. political dynamic.

If Obama cannot appease the U.S. Congress with a reasonable deal on the Iran nuclear program then it means war.

That is the way the United States works. The president cannot afford to look weak. The Democratic Party won't let him. They have to elect Hillary Clinton.

What will it be? War or sanctions? If you're smart, sanctions is the lesser evil. At least the bombs aren't falling.

U think they won't put sanctions on you ? why ? is china much more powerful than russia ?

China is still a developing country, whereas Russia is a former superpower.

So yes we are at risk of sanctions too, but despite us seizing the Scarborough shoal in 2012, and forcing America to abandon their mutual defense treaty with the Philippines, they didn't sanction us. Hell they didn't even talk about it, not openly anyway.

Because it will cost them too much to sanction us. So they kept quiet while their treaty ally lost territory to China.

But we are constantly working on ways to bypass future sanctions. Instead of Visa we use China UnionPay. We already set up two international banks to contest the influence of the IMF and the World Bank, and we are conducting currency swaps with everyone we can. Not to mention setting up an alternative to SWIFT.

We are not ready for the big time yet, but we will be soon. And no doubt Iran will be an important partner to have in those coming decades.

I live in Boston. I understand the U.S. political dynamic.

If Obama cannot appease the U.S. Congress with a reasonable deal on the Iran nuclear program then it means war.

That is the way the United States works. The president cannot afford to look weak. The Democrat c Party won't let him. They have to elect Hillary Clinton.

What will it be? War or sanctions? If you're smart, sanctions is the lesser evil. At least the bombs aren't falling.
Well, either way works for us the Turks.. We tried to help them, and even though they accepted our help, and actually used it, they then later said 'FU' to our faces.

In order to have a stable region, we need a strong Iran nearby. It is also good for our economy.

However, a demolished Iran can also benefit us, and the loss of economy would still be returned by the west anyway :p

Things all depend on Iran.. I really hope the negotiations will show some real results towards an eternal peace in the region..

I am tired of the wars..

So yes we are at risk of sanctions too, but despite us seizing the Scarborough shoal in 2012, and forcing America to abandon their mutual defense treaty with the Philippines, they didn't sanction us. Hell they didn't even talk about it, not openly anyway.

Because it will cost them too much to sanction us. So they kept quiet while their treaty ally lost territory to China.

But we are constantly working on ways to bypass future sanctions. Instead of Visa we use China UnionPay. We already set up two international banks to contest the influence of the IMF and the World Bank, and we are conducting currency swaps with everyone we can. Not to mention setting up an alternative to SWIFT.

We are not ready for the big time yet, but we will be soon. And no doubt Iran will be an important partner to have in those coming decades.
No country can 'just sanction China'.

And thinking of US doing it, is just.. beyond my imagination.

So yes we are at risk of sanctions too, but despite us seizing the Scarborough shoal in 2012, and forcing America to abandon their mutual defense treaty with the Philippines, they didn't sanction us. Hell they didn't even complain about it, not openly anyway.

You're doing the right thing IMO .

A multi-polar world is to everyone's benefit .

But on-topic , the intention of the thread was to explore whats bothering the two countries and solve them to set-up an strategic relations , wasn't it ?

Iran-China already have a cordial relationship .

TBH , there was absolutely no need to get emotional here buddy .

The stakes are extremely serious.

If the U.S. goes to war, due to a very powerful Jewish lobby and Jewish congressional bloc on Capitol Hill, then millions of people will die and become displaced. This happened in Iraq.

Syria is a mess and the U.S. is arming the insurgents.

Iran is next on the agenda. If sanctions and a compromised deal fall through, the American public are in full support of Israel. In fact, Netanyahu will be speaking to Congress next week.

Iran could become a broken country like Libya. It will take Iran decades to repair the damage. You better pray that Obama doesn't give up on sanctions. Most of the country want war. I suggest you start reading Fox News, the right-wing think tanks, and Republican statements. The Republicans control both houses of Congress. They want war.

Republicans seize Senate, gaining full control of Congress - CNN.com
Americans' Sympathies for Israel Match All-Time High

Last edited:
The stakes are extremely serious.

If the U.S. goes to war, due to a very powerful Jewish lobby and Jewish congressional bloc on Capitol Hill, then millions of people will die and become displaced. This happened in Iraq.

Syria is a mess and the U.S. is arming the insurgents.

Iran is next on the agenda. If sanctions and a compromised deal falls through, the American public are in full support of Israel. In fact, Netanyahu will be speaking to Congress next week.

Iran could become a broken country like Libya. It will take Iran decades to repair the damage. You better pray that Obama doesn't give up on sanctions. Most of the country wants war. I suggest you start reading Fox News, the right-wing think tanks, and Republican statements. The Republicans control both houses of Congress. They want war.

Republicans seize Senate, gaining full control of Congress - CNN.com
Yea, shame on Obama for making democrats lose in both, houses and the congress.

Now republicans have full control.. These 2 years will be very long years, and most likely full of wars.

But on-topic , the intention of the thread was to explore whats bothering the two countries and solve them to set-up an strategic relations , wasn't it ?

Iran-China already have a cordial relationship .

TBH , there was absolutely no need to get emotional here buddy .

Not emotional, I just don't understand all these claims that China is exploiting Iran or cheating Iran or stealing from Iran. Or purposely dumping low quality goods on Iran.

We made a business decision to increase economic relations with Iran despite sanctions, and Iran made a business decision to accept greater economic ties with China. That (should) be a win-win situation.

As for strategic issues, we are both opposed to American unilateral sanctions, which are now being aimed at Russia. There is plenty of scope for increased cooperation in forums like the SCO, AIIB, and perhaps even in space.

Maybe our cooperation isn't as well planned as say, China-Russia cooperation, but it is certainly a start.

best thing China could do for Iran is support Iran's positions @ UN, as China is a permanent member on UNSC
It's not as simple as that. Why would China be ready to face flak in international community for Iran?

If iran goes down , China and Russia go down with it .
That's over simplifying it. If for some reason Iran does "go down", it would not mean a country controlled by USA and west. Most likely it will result in a country like Afghanistan and Iraq, an uncontrollable chaos.
And I'm still waiting to hear what Iran has done for China. Since I keep hearing that China is "not doing enough" and that we need to help more, but when I ask what they have done to help us, no response.
A strong relationship with Iran will have unprecedented advantage to China. China gets its supply through the vulnerable sea routes across the Indian ocean. You can call it China's Achilles heel. If Iran and China enter into a relationship (lol) then oil will come unhindered through Pakistan by road. It will be a guaranteed supply route uninterrupted even during war. It will also probably be cheaper.

Or purposely dumping low quality goods on Iran.
Yeah, people complaining about low quality goods are being ridiculous. No one is forcing them to BUY them. Just don't buy them. There are poor people who will be delighted to use them and don't have money to waste on branded goods.

It's not as simple as that. Why would China be ready to face flak international community for Iran ? .
This what I am saying . Never mind facing anybody . China on very opportunity screwed Iran on every

A strong relationship with Iran will have unprecedented advantage to China.
as if . Yeh wait dream will come true

Yeah, people complaining about low quality goods are being ridiculous. No one is forcing them to BUY them. Just don't buy them. There are poor people who will be delighted to use them and don't have money to waste on branded goods.
you see when fool open it mouth it only embrace it self
You see ba****d Chines want pay our money they forcing the sh@t on us as payment and they say take it or we can not pay . so you see fool is cheating are as much as others stealing from us

@haman10 bro,

You're wasting your time here. Don't look for friends and allies in politics.
The Chinese want oil, cheap oil and they get that from Iran. The only reason Iran is dealing with them is because of lack of alternative.

In fact, the Gulf nations have proposed to offer the cheaper oil if we can cut off the oil supply from Iran.

However, we have rejected their offer because a collapsed Iran does not fulfill our national interests.

We think about the long term.

Again , you're being emotional .

Did we even accuse you of anything on the forum ? did we say we expect more ? HELL NO ! this thread is not created by an Iranian .

We are just OK the way the things are . but this thread was started on how we can expand the ties and you acted like an emotional kid rather someone with 30000 posts here .

What does iran provide you with ? i explained in the previous post :

Iran gives you security

If iran goes down , China and Russia go down with it .

Have you seen the map ?

map_america_china_500.jpg

This is no joke mate :) if for a second you just assume you're strong enough and you're safe , you'll have the same fate as Soviet union .

They were an infinite power , yet they fvked up .

Also , economic interests . Iran is a HUGE market for sometimes Sub-standard Chinese goods

China never did anything for iran out of its national interest and as a favor .

can you understand this simple sentence ? or is it too hard to understand ? so you don't get to come here and talk shyte about iran .

You did VOTE for the sanctions against iran in UNSC - no hard feelings here .

You did VETO some others - although appreciated , no brotherly love there too .

This is all Tit-for-tat kind of thing . iran received no favor from china period .
======================

And we are just happy the way things are , no one expects more from you as you mentioned . This thread was created by a cool chinese fella who thought we can discuss the issues between iran and china like civil people . looks like you don't want it to be civil .

and stop mentioning me like little 2 yr old girls please . what does Haman10 have anything to do with chinese-Iranian relations eh ?

Haman10 loves india

Haman10 did that

Haman10 did this

Just enough already

Iran has the right to establish the relationship with any country in the world, and we have no right to complain about it.

We help Iran for our own national interests, true.

But you cannot assume that we haven't done anything to help Iran and just sit there doing nothing.

China has blocked many extra sanctions for Iran, this is also undeniable.

And the time is now very tight for us, for Russia, and also for you.

By August 2016, the BRICS bank will be established, and believe me, the US won't just sit there and do nothing. And expect an 'Empire Strike Back' scenario especially when the neocons make a comeback.

They are about serious to attack Iran, which @Martian2 has pointed out.

And you can also expect China and Russia will be fully backed Iran this time, since it is also for our own sake, so don't assume that we will just sit there and doing nothing for you.

In fact, the Gulf nations have proposed to offer the cheaper oil if we can cut off the oil supply from Iran.

However, we have rejected their offer because a collapsed Iran does not fulfill our national interests.

We think about the long term.

Iran has the right to establish the relationship with any country in the world, and we have no right to complain about it.

We help Iran for our own national interests, true.

But you cannot assume that we haven't done anything to help Iran and just sit there doing nothing.

China has blocked many extra sanctions for Iran, this is also undeniable.

And the time is now very tight for us, for Russia, and also for you.

By August 2016, the BRICS bank will be established, and believe me, the US won't just sit there and do nothing. And expect an 'Empire Strike Back' scenario especially when the neocons make a comeback.

They are about serious to attack Iran, which @Martian2 has pointed out.

And you can also expect China and Russia will be fully backed Iran this time, since it is for our own sake, so don't assume that we will just sit there and doing nothing for you.
Look mate . the past couple pages have been useless and childish rants by both side , i think we should move on further knowing the fact that actually this thread can be very constructive .

=========

Yeah , as i said before , iranians are not unappreciative . we appreciate those things that china/russia have done for Iran .

As for attacking iran , I promise you we iranians ourselves are NOT worried at all cause we know iran and its military capacity more than anyone .

we can enhance the ties easily . the small issues can be solved through mutual cooperation - not bashing each other like kids - and they can be solved FAST.

Look mate . the past couple pages have been useless and childish rants by both side , i think we should move on further knowing the fact that actually this thread can be very constructive .

=========

Yeah , as i said before , iranians are not unappreciative . we appreciate those things that china/russia have done for Iran .

As for attacking iran , I promise you we iranians ourselves are NOT worried at all cause we know iran and its military capacity more than anyone .

we can enhance the ties easily . the small issues can be solved through mutual cooperation - not bashing each other like kids - and they can be solved FAST.

Everyone is looking for its own national interests, but you can be assured that China is not the one who is seeking for your destruction, and nor your demise would be beneficial for us.

Now it is officially the Cold War 2.0, where we got USA/West vs China/Russia in two different camps.

Unfortunately for you, your country has been caught in the middle between these two camps, and Syria is your little buddy, so they were also getting involved.

China and Russia will make sure that they can win this proxy war at any cost, and your nation and Syria could become the battlefield of this proxy war, and you have no choice but to fight for your own survival.

Your nation and Syria have been naturally tied up with China/Russia's camp for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom