What's new

Something I have to make clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because China buys 8% of all its oil import from Iran for 17% of its oil needs for 10% of its energy imports:lol:

You better start worrying, you are about to lose 0.00136 of your total energy needs by the fall of Iran :lol:

Oh cute , @Chinese-Dragon best budds again ? :D

Maybe Turks are doing the right thing by trying to annex some parts of china :lol:

Ughur issue or sth like that :lol:

anyway , awesome job by your countrymen here @ChineseTiger1986
No, we have no such intentions :p

And like a braindead turk you can't properly state why it's wrong but you just say 'it's wrong'.
Can't say I expected anything more from your kind.
Because it is obvious. None of the states I named was put under pressure, and will never be put under pressure by the west.

Thinking so is delusional.

Because it is obvious. None of the states I named was put under pressure, and will never be put under pressure by the west.

Thinking so is delusional.

Are you retarded? When did I say they would be put under pressure? I said if they were they were then you'll realise how superficial this so called trust was. Man for god sakes, it's like discussing with toddlers here. :lol:

Last edited:
Are you retard? When did I say they would be put under pressure? I said if they were they were then you'll realise how superficial this so called trust was. Man for god sakes, it's like discussing with toddlers here. :lol:
It is because of your english. You said 'you will' not 'you would'.

See the difference.

"You'll" - "You'd"

So maybe yes, we 'WOULD' see what you wrote if that were to happen.

But still, we 'WILL NOT' see it anyway.

@haman10 bro,

You're wasting your time here. Don't look for friends and allies in politics.
The Chinese want oil, cheap oil and they get that from Iran. The only reason Iran is dealing with them is because of lack of alternative.
You're right bro , my bad .

And with this post you have indicated that you are not here for a rational debate.

Too bad you couldn't answer my question first, I would have liked to have a real answer.
seriously mate , i've known you for 2 years now .

i donno whats got into you - and i don't frankly give a damn - but you never acted like this .

@SOHEIL Did you say sth to piss your friend off here ?

It is because of your english. You said 'you will' not 'you would'.

See the difference.

"You'll" - "You'd"

I refuse to believe someone can be this retarded :lol:

My entire case was hypothetical, what difference does it make if you'll or you'd was used?

Here is a lesson for you:
Case 1: If I see you in real life, I will take you to a psychiatrist.
case 2:If I were to see you in real life, I would take you to a psychiatrist

Does it make a difference? I can't believe we have such morons as our enemies :rofl:

You are wrong. Chinese don't get 'cheap' oil from Iran.

Chinese get 'free' oil from Iran! :lol:

How old are you kid? seriously?

I can't believe we have such morons as our enemies :rofl:

This is also the reason why you guys cannot make any friends at all..

Because you said the exact same thing to us, calling us 'enemy', just after we tried our *** off and made a nuclear deal happen between you guys and Brazil, to get the sanctions off of you.

And what we got from you in reverse?

"Death to Turkey!!1!" :disagree:

China is saving Iran by voting for sanctions

China has two choices. Vote against sanctions or vote for sanctions.

Voting against sanctions means the United States will resort to unilateral bombing (see Iraq and Libya).

Thus, by voting for sanctions, China is saving Iran from a savage round-the-clock bombing by the U.S. military.

China is trying to broker the best possible deal for Iran. A flat-out obstruction against American efforts at sanctions will result in massive destruction of Iran from American airpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom