What's new

Something I have to make clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is the kind of post , which although against iran , i really appreciate .

Talking with reasoning is much better than talking none-sense off-topic like iran-india relations .

now one by one :

Not true .

Once again , i'm a nationalist . i don't actually give a shizzam about anyone but Iran . Being a nationalist , i want my country to have cordial relations with everyone that includes Muslim pakistan , Hindu india , china .

I don't love anyone but My own country and being friends with Indians has never ever been a topic of discussion with pakistanis themselves . Cause its no one's business and they respect that .

our only - and i really mean only- fight with pakistanis is security matters . nothing else .

Everyones entitled to their opinion that includes the indians .

No hard feelings here .

True , but be sure that not a favor from china .

1- Switching from one oil exporter to another one is not as easy as you might think . Serpentine probably knows more about this .

2- Iran's oil is relatively cheap compared to its quality

3- China has actually reduced its imports by a huge quantity

What do you mean we didn't have to ? No one is making anyone to do anything here . its the definition of being "Allies" . either you are friends with iran or not .

You should make up your mind .

lol , you really think that decision has anything to do with iran ? :lol:

Dude , syria and iran are literally the last wall between you and NATO + US :lol:

don't you feel their breath ?

You never take any step which endangers your national security and interests .

be sure about that .

Iran gives you security ;)

If iran goes down , China and Russia go down with it .

Have you see the map ?

This is no joke mate :) if for a second you just assume you're strong enough and you're safe , you'll have the same fate as Soviet union .

They were an infinite power , yet they fvked up .

Also , economic interests . Iran is a HUGE market for sometimes Sub-standard Chinese goods

====================================================

These all said , we're not unappreciative people . We appreciate all you support throughout the rough times . But we also think that these supports were not done as a favor but as a tool to enhance the national security of china and they were on par with your national interests .

All these discussions were made on how to Promote the ties and make it strategic rather than just "friendly" .

but you started to go off-topic and ruined it .

Good job

I'm asking what does Iran do for us?

We buy the majority of Iranian oil (more than the rest combined), despite the threats and warnings from NATO and the West. And despite the offers from the Gulf Arabs to give us a huge discount on their oil if we stopped buying Iranian oil.

We provide investment/financing/technology to Iran, even when the rest of the world won't even touch you.

We help Iran in the UNSC by blocking or watering down resolutions against them, as well as their allies Syria. That's why America and Europe decided to start their own unilateral sanctions, because the UNSC route wasn't working.

Now I'm asking, what has Iran done for China? Nothing?

Iran just sells us oil at "market prices" even though most of the world doesn't buy from them. We never even got a tiny discount despite us buying the majority of their oil exports, and pissing off much of the world (including our Arab partners) in the process. Nothing at all.

What do you mean we didn't have to ? No one is making anyone to do anything here . its the definition of being "Allies" . either you are friends with iran or not .

Is your definition of friendship for China to do all these things for Iran, and Iran to do nothing for China in return?

And you still ask us to do more, lol.

Last edited:
The world is moving away from oil, that's why demand is falling across the globe, and that's why the oil price is falling. Renewable energy, Shale gas, Shale oil, etc. are pushing it irrevocably in that direction.
Its a little bit early to say we are moving away from oil since there is still no replacement which is as cheap, reliable and powerful as oil, we still are in oil age but i agree that its gonna end soon with new technologys that can store electricity more efficient.
The breakthough might come with a working fusion reactor which would provide us with cheap, safe and unlimited electricity, till then we need to increase the efficiency of solar cells and wind turbines.
Either way electricity is the future we just need to find ways to produce it without using fossile energy (Oil, Coal).

@Chinese-Dragon, if a country is 'pro-India', that doesn't mean it is 'anti-China'.......and this 'pro' thing is only strategic.
Moreover, you're taking the opinion of a person as an indicative of the foreign policy of his/her country...which is foolish.

@Chinese-Dragon, if a country is 'pro-India', that doesn't mean it is 'anti-China'.......and this 'pro' thing is only strategic.
Moreover, you're taking the opinion of a person as an indicative of the foreign policy of his/her country...which is foolish.

I'm talking about haman10 specifically.

From what I know, the actual leadership of Iran has given statements on Kashmir that have pissed off India greatly.

Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India - NDTV

The leader of Iran compared Kashmir to "besieged Gaza".

And I'm still waiting to hear what Iran has done for China. Since I keep hearing that China is "not doing enough" and that we need to help more, but when I ask what they have done to help us, no response.

I'm talking about haman10 specifically...
Well, I'm not talking on behalf of haman10 but I think, the reason behind some Iranians being apparently 'pro-Indian' is different than what you think.....

And I'm still waiting to hear what Iran has done for China. Since I keep hearing that China is "not doing enough" and that we need to help more, but when I ask what they have done to help us, no response.
Asking help from a county which is 'throat-deep' is sanctions is too much I guess....but it never hurts to have a strategic partner, who knows what the future holds...

From what I know, the actual leadership of Iran has given statements on Kashmir that have pissed off India greatly.

Iran's Kashmir remarks upset India - NDTV

The leader of Iran compared Kashmir to "besieged Gaza".
So you understand that a person's opinion is not indicative of the foreign policy of his/her country.....

Regarding Kashmir issue, India considers it 'internal matters', if Iran thinks it is strategically helpful for them to meddle in the matter, then what can we do, it's their decision, best of luck to them.....

Last edited:
what do you mean ? did we put a gun on your heads to do those things ? did we beg china ? or is it just about national interests ??
I personally like Chinese . you are a nice nation ,hard working ..etc . but you can't deny the facts . no country on the planet does any thing for god's sake. it's just about national interests . i don't get it why you are so angry and let me tell you then . Iran sells oil 5 dollars cheaper than any other country to china. you don't have to buy but your national interests say that's better to buy it cheaper . so your country men say : why not being a little nice to iran while iran is a good market ? win-win relation based on both sides interests . that's all.
you say we are pro-india ( which is not correct however india is our friend ) while you are friend of saudi arabia ... no problem . your national interests says that you should sell ballistic missiles to saudi arabia. that's fine. our national interests says that india is our friend . that's fine too. and why mess up a good thing ?

and who said that ? we don't expect anything more or less from china . national interests talks . that's all. and yes we consider china as a friend .

I agree it is all about national interests, which is what I've been saying this entire thread.

But haman10 keeps asking about "trust" and other emotional things, and blaming us for the UNSC sanctions on Iran, while yavar keeps accusing China of cheating Iran and strealing Iranian money!

I've seen this constantly, accusations that China is exploiting Iran and selling cheap junk to Iran. Taking advantage of Iran, etc.

I'm saying if they feel we are cheating them, they can choose not to do business with us. Business is a voluntary thing.

It's not our fault that the West cut off Iran from SWIFT, they (America/Europe) decided to impose their own unilateral sanctions on Iran. We had no say in that, in fact we are trying to create our own alternative to SWIFT right now.

I've checked the Iranian defense forums on the internet and they all seem to be anti-China for some reason, blaming us for their problems even though it is the West that sanctioned them, and we are the ones who are buying the majority of Iranian oil exports despite sanctions.

I don't get it.

I agree it is all about national interests, which is what I've been saying this entire thread.

But haman10 keeps asking about "trust" and other emotional things, and blaming us for the UNSC sanctions on Iran, while yavar keeps accusing China of cheating Iran and strealing Iranian money!

I've seen this constantly, accusations that China is exploiting Iran and selling cheap junk to Iran. Taking advantage of Iran, etc.

I'm saying if they feel we are cheating them, they can choose not to do business with us. Business is a voluntary thing.

It's not our fault that the West cut off Iran from SWIFT, they (America/Europe) decided to impose their own unilateral sanctions on Iran. We had no say in that, in fact we are trying to create our own alternative to SWIFT right now.

I've checked the Iranian defense forums on the internet and they all seem to be anti-China for some reason, blaming us for their problems even though it is the West that sanctioned them, and we are the ones who are buying the majority of Iranian oil exports despite sanctions.

I don't get it.
They are saying the same things for the rest of the world too, you don't worry about it:lol:

There is no such thing as 'trust' when it comes to international games. Iran is not an ally to China or vice versa.
People are confusing trust on individual scale to that on international scale. We are talking about politics here and not whether Iranians thinks Chinese are trustable people or vice versa.

When it comes to politics, you are a fool to trust another nation.

International games work likes this, one day China may say great things about Iran, but then looking at their actions, you see they sell missiles to the wahabi Al saud family, missiles they know will be pointing at Iran. This is while they also gave Iran some missiles.

China buys Iranian oil because they need oil and they buy it from wherever they can. They buy Iranian oil because it is cheaper. People need to stop moaning whenever a country does something they don't like. The Chinese do not prefer Iran over other countries such as saudis, this is because their interest state they need oil and both Iran and the al saud can provide them with it. In politics there is only interest. This is a fact you must accept.

There is no such thing as 'trust' when it comes to international games. Iran is not an ally to China or vice versa.
People are confusing trust on individual scale to that on international scale. We are talking about politics here and not whether Iranians thinks Chinese are trustable people or vice versa.

When it comes to politics, you are a fool to trust another nation.

International games work likes this, one day China may say great things about Iran, but then looking at their actions, you see they sell missiles to the wahabi Al saud family, missiles they know will be pointing at Iran. This is while they also gave Iran some missiles.

China buys Iranian oil because they need oil and they buy it from wherever they can. They buy Iranian oil because it is cheaper. People need to stop moaning whenever a country does something they don't like. The Chinese do not prefer Iran over other countries such as saudis, this is because their interest state they need oil and both Iran and the al saud can provide them with it. In politics there is only interest. This is a fact you must accept.
Well, there is 'real trust' and 'real friendship' between Azerbaijan, Turkey and Pakistan :) Same goes between Turkey and South Korea.

Well, there is 'real trust' and 'real friendship' between Azerbaijan, Turkey and Pakistan :) Same goes between Turkey and South Korea.

Stop being so naive. This is a superficial 'trust' you think you have because nothing has put it under pressure,
once this so called trust with other nations will be put to the test to check whether there is real 'friendship', then you'll see reality for what it is. In the case of Iran. Those so called trustable countries were pressured by the Americans and we saw how 'trustable' they were.

Stop being so naive. This is a superficial 'trust' you think you have because nothing has put it under pressure,
once this so called trust with other nations will be put to the test to check whether there is real 'friendship', then you'll see reality for what it is. In the case of Iran. Those so called trustable countries were pressured by the Americans and we saw how 'trustable' they were.
What are you talking about? None of what you wrote is true LoL.

I'm asking what does Iran do for us?

We buy the majority of Iranian oil (more than the rest combined), despite the threats and warnings from NATO and the West. And despite the offers from the Gulf Arabs to give us a huge discount on their oil if we stopped buying Iranian oil.

We provide investment/financing/technology to Iran, even when the rest of the world won't even touch you.

We help Iran in the UNSC by blocking or watering down resolutions against them, as well as their allies Syria. That's why America and Europe decided to start their own unilateral sanctions, because the UNSC route wasn't working.

Now I'm asking, what has Iran done for China? Nothing?

Iran just sells us oil at "market prices" even though most of the world doesn't buy from them. We never even got a tiny discount despite us buying the majority of their oil exports, and pissing off much of the world (including our Arab partners) in the process. Nothing at all.

Is your definition of friendship for China to do all these things for Iran, and Iran to do nothing for China in return?

And you still ask us to do more, lol.

I don't get it.
Again , you're being emotional .

Did we even accuse you of anything on the forum ? did we say we expect more ? HELL NO ! this thread is not created by an Iranian .

We are just OK the way the things are . but this thread was started on how we can expand the ties and you acted like an emotional kid rather someone with 30000 posts here .

What does iran provide you with ? i explained in the previous post :

Iran gives you security

If iran goes down , China and Russia go down with it .

Have you seen the map ?

map_america_china_500.jpg

This is no joke mate :) if for a second you just assume you're strong enough and you're safe , you'll have the same fate as Soviet union .

They were an infinite power , yet they fvked up .

Also , economic interests . Iran is a HUGE market for sometimes Sub-standard Chinese goods

China never did anything for iran out of its national interest and as a favor .

can you understand this simple sentence ? or is it too hard to understand ? so you don't get to come here and talk shyte about iran .

You did VOTE for the sanctions against iran in UNSC - no hard feelings here .

You did VETO some others - although appreciated , no brotherly love there too .

This is all Tit-for-tat kind of thing . iran received no favor from china period .
======================

And we are just happy the way things are , no one expects more from you as you mentioned . This thread was created by a cool chinese fella who thought we can discuss the issues between iran and china like civil people . looks like you don't want it to be civil .

and stop mentioning me like little 2 yr old girls please . what does Haman10 have anything to do with chinese-Iranian relations eh ?

Haman10 loves india

Haman10 did that

Haman10 did this

Just enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom