What's new

Something I have to make clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol What are you gonna do in 15 years? Demonstrate how worthless Chinese lifes are by charging on us in human waves so that we can slaughter you in mass once again after Korea?

Total lie, you Turks ran like chicken dumbfounded, abandoned your posts by just hear the Chinese name coming.

By your own source, overall losses for the Turkish Brigade in Korea was 721 killed in action, 2,111 wounded and 168 missing. A total of 14,936 men served in the brigade between 1950–1953. That's 20% casualty, not mention the numbers are under-reported.

All you did were hiding behind USA soldiers, but we fought Americans off to a stand still, when we are weakest, just emerging out of the civil war in 1949.

We have guts to fight two super powers, both Americans and Soviets in the war, even when we were weak 40 years ago. What did you do, besides licking *** to western masters and beg Europeans to take you in?

What we can do, like I said, provide tanks,subs,missiles,airplanes,nukes,money, political and diplomatic cover to Iran and to Greeks, Kurds, Armenians and Syrians.

Total lie, you Turks ran like chicken dumbfounded, abandoned your posts by just hear the Chinese name coming.

By your own source, overall losses for the Turkish Brigade in Korea was 721 killed in action, 2,111 wounded and 168 missing. A total of 14,936 men served in the brigade between 1950–1953. That's 20% casualty, not mention the numbers are under-reported.

All you did were hiding behind USA soldiers, but we fought Americans off to a stand still, when we are weakest, just emerging out of the civil war in 1949.

We have guts to fight two super powers, both Americans and Soviets in the war, even when we were weak 40 years ago. What did you do, besides licking *** to western masters and beg Europeans to take you in?

Yeah bro, lets ignore all the documents, interviews, diaries and records and believe in what a butthurted Chinese peasant says.

What we can do, like I said, provide tanks,subs,missiles,airplanes,nukes,money, political and diplomatic cover to Iran and to Greeks, Kurds, Armenians and Syrians.

Yeah, continue providing "cover" to the shtholes around the world so that they can remain as one.

Last edited:
We value our Chinese lives very much, we continue to search and honor them. just google "S. Korea returns remains of 437 Chinese Korean War soldiers"

Talk about worthless lives, true are those terrorists you Turks support.

lol What are you gonna do in 15 years? Demonstrate how worthless Chinese lifes are by charging on us in human waves so that we can slaughter you in mass once again after Korea?

We value our Chinese lives very much, we continue to search and honor them. just google "S. Korea returns remains of 437 Chinese Korean War soldiers"

Talk about worthless lives, true are those ISIS terrorists you Turks support.

Yeah, continue honoring the people that were sent to certain and pointless death by accepting their remains in jars.

I don't blame you, I blame your poor diet and the most polluted air in the world.

Yeah, continue honoring the people that were sent to certain and pointless death by accepting their remains in jars.

I don't blame you, I blame your poor diet and the most polluted air in the world.
no need to go down his level, bro.
his name says enough (and apparently he's 36 according to his profile, which makes it even more sad lol), loneliness can drive a person into hate, in this case to such an epic butthurt and inferiority complex that he hates all Turks and Uyghurs apparently :)

Last edited:
Little mind like yours never understand what is sacrifice and honor. We fight Americans and Soviets for the interests of most Chinese, free of hegemony of outside powers, nobody dare move a finger against us anymore. Of course, you would never understand, you are always USA and European's bitch.

Backward country like Turkey dare say poor diet about China, #1 Economy in the World. Haha,:D I don't want to argue with you anymore.

Backward country like Turkey dare say poor diet about China, #1 Economy in the World. Haha,:D I don't want to argue with you anymore.

You, like most of other Chinese seem quite happy for a sweatshop worker producing American goods for 1$ a day while blaming others with being its bitch. Who am I to judge. At least #1 Economy, Haha :D

@Lonley,
As you know it has been the strategy of the West for almost forever to devide and conqure, but one thing they are not telling the World is, that KURDS ARE PERSIANS!, Ask any kurd and they will tell you (well they may deny it first, but if they know, that you know, they will)!

Huh? Minute by Minute, the above is incomplete if not incorrect.

That most Kurds are from Persian ethnicity to begin with, originally, that is true.
Some were Medians left over when that empire broke down.
But their persian name kwrt is more akin to semite in meaning nomads and at least one of they original tribes ( Lur ) is from southern Persia/Iran possibly pushed North by Fars consolidation..
The modern form was given to them by Islamic conquerors however and may be based on the form of the Carduchi / Corduene circa the Roman Empire domination era. At that time ( before 1000 BC ), the first Kurd like dynasty ruled over both northern Persia AND northern Mesopotamia. This is important because if we suppose the Muslims of then ( mostly Arabs ) to have extended the use of Kurd to cover all non-Arabian nomadic tribes in the wider region, it explains why the group now includes some Armenian lands.
If however we think of the branch from the Lake Van region, these were still gathered by the caliphate but much earlier and it explains their presence under Turkic control as recorded in Persian historic records?

This more variable view would then explain why the modern Kurdish identity is composite, only crystallized since 1597 as a result of there dispersal by the Safavids, and running from Caucasus to Anatolia to Pakistan and not solely centered on Persia.
Accepting this would then plain why modern Western "experts", especially Anglo_saxons, have such difficulty locating them!
It does not make it impossible that strategy plays a part but I'd rule it as no more probable than simple inability to reason out history on average. For proof, in France and even Germany, there is less of a tendency to make much of this and Kurds are accepted as a modern identity problem only.

Food for thought, Tay.

He isnt responsible for this section, he has no mod power here.
Well, he is a part of the team who must have some members who have mod power here. I should not be bothered to search and try to find the mods that are supposed to be taking care of threads left and right if reports sent to the team is not taken care of.

Well, he is a part of the team who must have some members who have mod power here. I should not be bothered to search and try to find the mods that are supposed to be taking care of threads left and right if reports sent to the team is not taken care of.
@Serpentine is responsible for this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom