What's new

soft drink made of cow urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
Invading global market: soft drink made of cow urine

Kulamarva Balakrishna Tuesday, 29 Nov 2011 10:56 pm | Comments (0)

Vienna - The Times of India’s recent online edition has published the following news story sourcing Bang Showbiz under its Mad World section: a company in India is working on a soft drink made from cow urine. The Cow Protection Department of the Rashtriya Svayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is hoping to create the beverage-which is known as “gau jal”, which means “cow water”, by the end of the year. Despite concerns about the drink, Om Prakash, the head of the department in charge of the beverage, insists it will be “tasty”. RSS claims cow urine can be used to treat a number of ailments such as cancer and lever disease”.
I am not astonished. The followers of a cow protection guru of Ramachandrapura Math in Karnataka, famed for its silicon city of Bangalore, who appears on stage with a Zebu Brahmin bull in India had been subverting medical doctor’s healing efforts by secretly administering ARKA brand marked “Cow Cola” to patients through the next of kin. They get media support. Their claim is ARKA Cow Cola cures “all ills including cancer” citing old Sanskrit Ayurveda texts using the word “vrana” meaning ulcer, as cancer. My own younger sister was administered daily this Cow Cola by her priestly husband and her eldest son. They cited English language and Kannada language printed media of Bangalore for the justification of the dosage. My sister Sarojini who was under medical treatment of competent doctors suffered swollen belly and uncontrolled dicharges of liquid and solid wastes about two weeks before her final death.
I took up the matter with the publishers of the media without success. I also complained to the Press Council of India, the quasi judicial statutory watch dog of the printed media in India. The Press Council did not attend it properly even though it took from me an undertaking that having placed the matter before the council, I would not go for other legal remedies. Since then I have been a critic of the Press Council calling it a sleeping watch dog. I am glad to learn the new Chairman of the Press Council of India, Justice Markandey Katju, is an anti-obscurantist rational individual.
This was about seven years ago. Now India’s obscurantist political party, BJP’s (Bharatiya Janata Party) parental social outfit Rashtriya Svayam Sevak Sangh, meaning national volunteers organisation, restricted to only Hindu Nationalists as members, appears to have set up a commercial department for the promotion of cow cola. Its head Mr Om Prakash may find it tasty on account of his “sentiments”. Among the world’s 20 million Indians live a couple millions obscurantists. They may import cow cola from India for private and commercial distribution. It would be a great tragedy if cow cola is allowed as a ‘health drink!
Cow urine and cow dung are used in India by obscurantist traditionalists. Tourists to Bombay or elsewhere can easily observe men and women feeding some grass or corn balls to a cow. Then they tickle the cow’s genitals for opening up “cow cola” raw flow!
Among the traditionalists it is customary to drink a spoon full of a “punch” made of cow urine, cow dung, cow milk, curds made of cow milk and boiled butter. Its name “puncha gavya” is derived because it is made up five products including liquid and solid wastes of a cow. Especially in religious rituals it is an obligatory mode of human body purification to be eligible to perform the rituals.

We all know why is article was posted, so I am not going to waste my time on a troll who's intentions are clear.

So now Indian can enjoy a refreshing “gau jal" any time of the day. I must congratulate India for this break through. I don't understand why some Indian getting angry over this article posted in PDF for the sake of awareness. ;)

So now Indian can enjoy a refreshing “gau jal" any time of the day. I must congratulate India for this break through. I don't understand why some Indian getting angry over this article posted in PDF for the sake of awareness. ;)

exactly I thought I would be getting some appreciation and thank yous from india members because now they can be enjoying refreshing themselves with gau jal amnd cow cola

Why don't you ask the person who told you we eat cow dung. Perhaps he himself will have some imaginative answer to that.

ok then I'm guessing you guys don't eat it. By the way it is not imaginative.

I personally don't understand why pakistanis care so much about this news we all have our cultural/religious/historical/social norm things that make us different just coz it's not the same as what we maybe used too doesn't mean people shouldn't judge or make fun or one is more superior to the other .
In india they have a cow urine drink,pakistan it's very common for cousins to marry ,cambodia eats spiders,netherlands has a very liberal drug policy,in america celebrites are paid for posing naked for magazines or having sex on camera,korea eats dogs, some tribes in the amazon walk round practically naked and japan does whaling and people outside these countries or particular groups will find these things disgusting but to that country or culture it's perfectly acceptable .Every group of people has it's own different views but who are they to judge ? Now I don't agree with some of these things but people have different practices and live differently it's the way it is.I think the world would be boring if everyone was the same.

I personally don't understand why pakistanis care so much about this news we all have our cultural/religious/historical/social norm things that make us different just coz it's not the same as what we maybe used too doesn't mean people shouldn't judge or make fun or one is more superior to the other .
In india they have a cow urine drink,pakistan it's very common for cousins to marry ,cambodia eats spiders,netherlands has a very liberal drug policy,in america celebrites are paid for posing naked for magazines or having sex on camera,korea eats dogs, some tribes in the amazon walk round practically naked and japan does whaling and people outside these countries or particular groups will find these things disgusting but to that country or culture it's perfectly acceptable .Every group of people has it's own different views but who are they to judge ? Now I don't agree with some of these things but people have different practices and live differently it's the way it is.I think the world would be boring if everyone was the same.

The funny thing most Indians have never heard of "consuming urine". I heard it first on this forum. However I do applaud your positivity and optimism which most of your pakistani countrymen would reject :)

I am directing my question to hindu people here. I heard that hindu people eat cow dung. How do u eat it? I just want to know the method.

When ever you go to indian restaurant or a restaurant where indina is working, you practically taste both... i.e. the dung is mixed in every food they make and every morning they rub cow urine on their hands, hairs and bodies and proceed to kitchen.

I don't blame them for doing so....... because in their belief they are discharging a holy practice.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Not that it makes a difference but this is on the list of banned topics:
Quite an interesting list!!

No mention of the associating Islam & Muslims with terrorism?

When ever you go to indian restaurant or a restaurant where indina is working, you practically taste both... i.e. the dung is mixed in every food they make and every morning they rub cow urine on their hands, hairs and bodies and proceed to kitchen.

I don't blame them for doing so....... because in their belief they are discharging a holy practice.

Thanks for the extra info. But, I don't think it's possible in west due to FDA regulation. Nevertheless, I eat only Halal food. Hence, it's not possible for me to eat in Indian resturant.

What utter tripe! Stop making yourself and your countrymen look like idiots mate. Oh and fyi, most of these "Indian" restaurants are run by Pakistanis/Bangladeshis and they usually serve Pakistani/Bangladeshi food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom