What's new

soft drink made of cow urine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zakir bhai thats incredible and I suppose they get different flavours. good luck to them. may they enjoy Gau Jal.

You know, I seriously don't have issue if they do but I don't understand why are they trying to hide the existence of this unique product when it's being advertised. I think Indians are misunderstanding us along with our dear brother Raja-Pakistani. :cool:

camle urine hadith ? anyone remember. i aint a hindu but two can play that game friends.

You know, I seriously don't have issue if they do but I don't understand why are they trying to hide the existence of this unique product when it's being advertised. I think Indians are misunderstanding us along with our dear brother Raja-Pakistani. :cool:

I dont have any misundesratnding my dear. What Aryan going to get even if Indians recognise the existence of cow cola. This topic will be locked soon :)

Well, but we don't have soft drink made with camel urine. However delicious "Gau Jal" is available in incredible India, says some Indians. :azn:

Well you are concerned about halal food? might available some arabian resturants, you need to visit. Looks like you are depressed, ur propet recommended camel urine for it.

bangladeshis are so happy about cow urine cola..what if i posted the you tube video of that bangladeshi molana asking pious muslims to drink camle urine. bangladeshis wont like it.

and they are going off topic what have camels and camels urine and what muslims do got to do with this topic. I think they are the ones who think this act is disgusting thats why they are trying to react in this way by going of topic. I have no problems with some hindus enjoying this modern unique drink as they say viva la difference. drink larger beer wine milk Gau Jal whatever you want I dont care. But we must bring to the attention of the forum these novel new drinks and information so people know about new developments.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

bangladeshis are so happy about cow urine cola..what if i posted the you tube video of that bangladeshi molana asking pious muslims to drink camle urine. bangladeshis wont like it.

simply why are you going off topic. Whats wrong with drinking kow kola? and talking about a news item from india from nov 2011??

I dont have any misundesratnding my dear. What Aryan going to get even if Indians recognise the existence of cow cola. This topic will be locked soon :)

Only after we have had our share of discussing lol

here is the start of intellectual debate which Aryan was talking about earlier lol

good luck peoples bash each others as much as you can before moderator lock this topc :P

Thanks for the extra info. But, I don't think it's possible in west due to FDA regulation. Nevertheless, I eat only Halal food. Hence, it's not possible for me to eat in Indian resturant.

What is FDA regulations got to do with preventing in religious discharge?

Brother we must not let them hide this. I do not want any hindu bro who wants it to be deprived of it

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

What is FDA regulations got to do with preventing in religious discharge?

batman I also wish to thank you for your informative posts earlier. I will avoid those type of restaurants. But I would die to defend their right to to do all the acts you mentioned. If its part of a persons religion he must have the right to practice freely and not discriminated against.

Pregnant horse urine is put in Tylenol and Estrogen pills. How many of you can say you knew that? It is put in these pills because of the real medicinal value

yaar i can ask so many questions but everyone likes his own religion and believes its the best. so lets leave it at that

kuch nahee yaar avay hee keechar suttday paye nay ek dusray day uttay without knowing kapray tah sareya day ganday hunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom