What's new

soft drink made of cow urine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the extra info. But, I don't think it's possible in west due to FDA regulation. Nevertheless, I eat only Halal food. Hence, it's not possible for me to eat in Indian resturant.

Dude just shut up. Youre making all of us look as bad as you. Who the hell cares

I heard from my mom that in the past long time ago, cows in india almost got extinct. To bring back cow, this animal, the king ordered that no one can eat cow meat and from then on it became part of religious hindu culture. I forgot the date and the name of the king.

i m glad i m boycotting " made in india " since close to 20 years no chance of having it

but if somebody can give us some details ( vitamins etc ) of this gr8 drink of theirs

TARIQ

I have been told by some medical sources that drinking cow urine can cause BRAIN GANGRENE, Seriously.

This may explain some of the retarded posts made by our dear friends from a certain neighbouring country.

:flame:

1) 99.9999999% of Indians don't drink cow urine nor has it been launched in India as a cola drink. :)

2) And urine therapy is nothing new! But heyy Islam being a relatively newer religion it might be surprising/new for you guys.

3) Apparently Muhammad also advocated drinking animal urine.

"In Sunni Islam, the Sahih Bukhari, which forms one of the six major Hadith collections quotes Muhammad advocating drinking camel's urine as a medicine in several verses.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine)."

Urine therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so if I HAD TO choose between cow and camel. I definitely would go for a cow. :P

4) I can also open a thread about sick and disgusting inbreds who marry their sisters (cousins), about religious figures advocating peophiles, adultery, terrorism but I haven't stopped down that level yet.

Dude just shut up. Youre making all of us look as bad as you. Who the hell cares

How am I making you look bad? I am participating in an academic discussion like every one else. So what's your problem here. Did I hurt your feeling or something.

This thread about India producing soft drink with cow urine and it has come in the news. No one is making this up.

How am I making you look bad? I am participating in a academic discussion like every one else. So what's your problem here. Did I hurt your feeling or something.
Lol. Shows your caliber! Stay classy, Al Zakir.

I don't think such topic serve any purpose ...btw you guys should read this

Urine therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raja frakin pakistani what is your problem?? Are you a mod? -no. Dont judge us. That article I put up was nov 2011. This is a forum where we discuss news matters. I dont give a rats a$$ to whether someone drinks kow cola or whatever, but what up was news. Stop giving all this crax about what a nice liberal guy you are. You by the fact that you think its a bad thing are the one that is judging first us for discussing and enlightening each other for which you have no right or authority and then secondly you find this act disgusting why?? if someone wants to drink cow urine its a matter for them. I dont think its disgusting I think its just some indian way. Did you notice that guy who says he does not want to discuss this matter cos I am a troll doo you see what it says at the bottom of his post about kashmir??? Hes not a troll??? Now go to your corner and if you dont like thread dont come on here there are other threads which you can go on.

I personally don't understand why pakistanis care so much about this news we all have our cultural/religious/historical/social norm things that make us different just coz it's not the same as what we maybe used too doesn't mean people shouldn't judge or make fun or one is more superior to the other .
In india they have a cow urine drink,pakistan it's very common for cousins to marry ,cambodia eats spiders,netherlands has a very liberal drug policy,in america celebrites are paid for posing naked for magazines or having sex on camera,korea eats dogs, some tribes in the amazon walk round practically naked and japan does whaling and people outside these countries or particular groups will find these things disgusting but to that country or culture it's perfectly acceptable .Every group of people has it's own different views but who are they to judge ? Now I don't agree with some of these things but people have different practices and live differently it's the way it is.I think the world would be boring if everyone was the same.

let's compromise.....how about walking around stoned off our arses, nude --with a hot (third) cousin -- to the local restaurant where their delicacy is steam cooked dog sauteed in whale meat sauce

:cheesy:

(or not)

I have been told by some medical sources that drinking cow urine can cause BRAIN GANGRENE, Seriously.

This may explain some of the retarded posts made by our dear friends from a certain neighbouring country.

but how do we know they have been partaking. They may be not partaking. I mean I know some people who dont need to drink kow kola but they also talk crax, like raj pakistani

what is your problem you are at it again dont you dare tell me what to do. You are well off topic. Shame on you. I have read most of your posts and they are typical retard posts with no merit stop sucking up to indians and why cos you think the act of drinking pi$$ is disgusting how dare you judge pi$$ drinkers. If some one wants to partake in this act its a matter for them

Here we go again. oh man where did i insulted you or anyone else? dont you know urine topic is forbidden to discuss here for certain reasons. If keep basing others is your dignity then go ahead ..

Stop this jibberish lol and debate like a sensible man without personal insults. You have right to post this topic and i also have right to post my opinion about this topic :D

No you said we shouldnt discuss this, you are backing down now and I am not gibbering, i presume you tell your dad hes not gibbering cos thats the way you been brought up thats normal conversation. Put your opinion up dont tell me not to put up or us not top talk about it. Forum members go check his posts after checking his posts see if he ever gets invoved in intellectual debate- he does not and the proof the evidence is there. Generally low class poster about non-topics. Then you come here flying our flag and atacking us.

No you said we shouldnt discuss this, you are backing down now and I am not gibbering, i presume you tell your dad hes not gibbering cos thats the way you been brought up thats normal conversation. Put your opinion up dont tell me not to put up or us not top talk about it. Forum members go check his posts after checking his posts see if he ever gets invoved in intellectual debate- he does not and the proof the evidence is there. Generally low class poster about non-topics. Then you come here flying our flag and atacking us.
yes go members and check my posts :rofl:

and check out his languages as well :P

Here we go again. oh man where did i insulted you or anyone else? dont you know urine topic is forbidden to discuss here for certain reasons. If keep basing others is your dignity then go ahead ..

you first stated you didnt want us to talk about it then you went off topic. We are discussing here a news article about breaking news that came outr of india in Nov 2011 about some indians drinking this new drink. I honestly think that if someone wants to partake in this activity its a matter for them. I have not been critiical of the act. So what.we are here to learn and propogate information

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

yes go mebers and check my posts :rofl:

have done its really not worth bothering I presume you mean members

Well, but we don't have soft drink made with camel urine. However delicious "Gau Jal" is available in incredible India, says some Indians. :azn:

Zakir bhai thats incredible and I suppose they get different flavours. good luck to them. may they enjoy Gau Jal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom