What's new

Holy cow: smuggling Indian cows to Bangladesh

Why you guys are wasting bandwidth replying to some idiotic indian comments, they will keep brain farting and prove their idiocy in a regular basis. Our job is not to reply to those idiots and trolls. Keep this section out of hatred and derailing, expecting constructive and logical behavior from all the members irrespective of nationality.

I think Pakistan is now Mistake as well.

Pakistan, Afghanistan should sign a PACT with India over the Tax Free imports of Cows, Buffalos, Goats and Sheeps from India that will going to help their Cattle Farmers in the long run and should set up three check post near PAK-INDIA Border for medical and other Custom Inspections.

I am sure once Pakistan and Afghanistan will gain the INDIAN confidence then it could happen.

You have no idea ,do you? In Kolkata all our Hindu family friends eat beef,they specially love my mothers beef vindaaloo .its easy in Mumbai too.little tough to find in Delhi,had to go all the way to old Delhi for beef keema.and its openly done in Aligarh.
dada even here in Kolkata a lot of my Muslim friends love to eat roasted pork cooked by my mom,actually they just love the taste of it.so whats the big deal!

Indians sell their cattle, we buy them. Since selling cows for slaughter is prohibited in Hindu religion this cross-border trade is not going to be legalized in foreseeable future. In the meantime both BDR and BSF would keep making money in this process and people would be getting shot by BSF in case they fail to pay the bribe money. Everyone knows that and enough 'discussion' has been done. No need to unnecessarily hurt the sensitivities of each other in the name of discussion and thread should be closed.

tit for tat :coffee: you're acting like you guys don't.
sorry,but only dumbs worship animals.
baba dada der mathay koto buddhi,but tao bangaldeshi der modhye keu buddhijibi holo na except Taslima Nasrin:woot:.ki jani apnader buddhi bodhoy hatur tolay thake:laughcry:

I think Pakistan is now Mistake as well.

Pakistan, Afghanistan should sign a PACT with India over the Tax Free imports of Cows, Buffalos, Goats and Sheeps from India that will going to help their Cattle Farmers in the long run and should set up three check post near PAK-INDIA Border for medical and other Custom Inspections.

I am sure once Pakistan and Afghanistan will gain the INDIAN confidence then it could happen.

1) India is already one of the largest exporters of beef in the world

2) Smuggling is illegal in ALL countries and crossing international borders at night is a dangerous profession everywhere, particularly in Asia and Africa

3) Having said that shooting should be a last resort (even though smugglers may be armed and in large nos in the dead of night and difficult most times to assess this correctly) and India has made efforts to bring down casualties past two years and the results are there to see

4) Bangladeshis and some pakistanis are making fun of hinduism because this involves cows as they look at everything through the prism of religion and this is a good vent for their internalised religious hatred. If this was about smuggling alcohol, they would be singing a different tune and would want the munafic muslim smugglers beheaded. Lets not allow their religious small minds limit us from looking at purely secular issues of corruption and economic and social problems affecting border areas.

Back
Top Bottom