What's new

Holy cow: smuggling Indian cows to Bangladesh

Why only Hindu India is wrong, why always Msulim bangladesh is victim??

Because you will neither legalize the cow trade nor stop sending cows. They are victim because they need cows to earn

Look mate... its your own people who wants to send the gaumata's to BD knowing what will happen to them once they cross the border. And feel free to do anything to stop it. We are heavily dependent on India for our protein supplies but we will manage I guess. You should be trying to convince poor folks of your country not to send cows to BD as it is hurting religious sentiments other than lecturing me here. I remember you told me once you are an athiest I just wish all Indians become athiest like you. Then hundreds and thousands of cows will be coming across the border and we will be buying beef at 20 tk/kg. :)

You are right that Indians send the cows across. Just like some sending drugs across. Both illegal. Personally, I have no beef:lol: in this fight but I find it amusing that Bangladeshis are defending the rights of smugglers.

As for waiting for all Indians to become atheists, we are some 1200+ million, it will take time. Unlikely to get such cheap beef in your life time.:P

Because you will neither legalize the cow trade nor stop sending cows. They are victim because they need cows to earn

So is a drug courier. He/she needs money to live too.

If we are unable to stop sending cow, why don't u and ur BDR stopping it? are they wearing bangles??

That decision is with us. We don't grow/farm cows for animal protein, if we legalize it India will short of cows, which inturn hurt milk production.

Why don't Bangladeshi farm cow, as India farm chicken and fish..

U ask ur Canadian friend to send some Canadian dollars and open a cow farm. Recently I funded my frnd 4000 USD to open a milk farm.

We will send some Pig Protein as well , if you want.. :P

Since you are so obsessed with pigs, maybe you should keep them to yourselves. For us, just cattles would do fine. Again thanks for sending nearly 1 million of them per year. :cheers:

You are right that Indians send the cows across. Just like some sending drugs across. Both illegal. Personally, I have no beef:lol: in this fight but I find it amusing that Bangladeshis are defending the rights of smugglers.

As for waiting for all Indians to become atheists, we are some 1200+ million, it will take time. Unlikely to get such cheap beef in your life time.:P
Okay ...apart from all the trolling, it will be economically beneficial for both the countries if we legalise cattle trading. :)

Bangladeshis will turn green if there is no smuggling of cow from india ..

First you have 2000+ post then argue with. Look like you are a teenage kid who doesn't know anything about smuggling. I will go crazy if I reply to this kind of nonsense.. This statement is just like "Mumbai police blaming KSA and Dubai for Gold smuggling"..

I am surprised by the quality of members on PDF..

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT: Where are u bro? Why you don't answer? Why is it that only BDF is responsible for smuggling? What about BDR and Bangladeshi officials? why don't they do something to stop this cattle smuggling???

You ppl are "pathetic" Blame all your problems on us and run away to US/Canada...

Why dont you taste it. Its yummi. Then you can understand why dont we stop it.
BTW our protection at border isnt so strong. Neither we have any intentions to stop these :bunny:

Bangladeshis will turn green if there is no smuggling of cow from india ..

We are working to make india green :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslims should taste pork and hindus beef both meat taste awesome...they are my favourite....we r in 21st century and i don't know why both muslims and hindus are so othodox and narrow minded...if u r a good person and loves GOd that's enough..God will never punish you for silly reason like eating beef or pork. I know hindus respect cows because it gives us milk but they should learn to respect others who eat beef and same applies to muslims

There you go.............

Why You Should Avoid Pork » DrAxe.com

Top 10 Reasons Not to Eat Pigs | PETA.org

The Truth about Pork (The Pig)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Pork - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Why I Do Not Recommend Eating Pork

If we are unable to stop sending cow, why don't u and ur BDR stopping it? are they wearing bangles??

That decision is with us. We don't grow/farm cows for animal protein, if we legalize it India will short of cows, which inturn hurt milk production.

Why don't Bangladeshi farm cow, as India farm chicken and fish..

U ask ur Canadian friend to send some Canadian dollars and open a cow farm. Recently I funded my frnd 4000 USD to open a milk farm.

There goes your credibility. All the cows cant give milk and for the life time.
Do I need to teach that.
Anyways we are interested in Bulls :coffee:

there is no difference at all. The huge price difference is the key factor for smuggling. No one will smuggle rice from BD to India.. My question was specific, your Bangaldeshi friend is keep ranting and trolling that BSF is involved in illegal trade, My question is "What your BDR is doing??, Why don't they stop smuggle??" Never heard BDR killing cattle smugglers, Is BDR is busy in wiping a$$??

Why only Hindu India is wrong, why always Msulim bangladesh is victim??

to you cattle is smuggling as it is illegal. But to us importing cow is 100% legal. BDR call it cattle trade instead of smuggling. Govt collect 500 taka per cow which were bought from India at the border.

There goes your credibility. All the cows cant give milk and for the life time.
Do I need to teach that.
Anyways we are interested in Bulls :coffee:

Then open cow/Bull farm in BD.. I am sure you can make more money than smuggling.

to you cattle is smuggling as it is illegal. But to us importing cow is 100% legal. BDR call it cattle trade instead of smuggling. Govt collect 500 taka per cow which were bought from India at the border.

You allow it if it is legal for you, We will keep killing at will (who ever look threat to us).. Don't bring your "widow-cry" in forum if BSF shoot some of your Businessmen (Smugglers)... :P

Then open cow/Bull farm in BD.. I am sure you can make more money than smuggling.

why should we when somebody right across the border willing to do it for cheap. Its like USA outsource its low paying job in 3rd world country. We do it in India... ;)

You allow it if it is legal for you, We will keep killing at will (who ever look threat to us).. Don't bring your "widow-cry" in forum if BSF shoot some of your Businessmen (Smugglers)... :P

Only a rogue state will kill unarmed civilian. Sure we will protest if India keeps on killing civilians which includes Indian as well. We dont tolerate human rights abuse specially in our neighbor.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom