What's new

Holy cow: smuggling Indian cows to Bangladesh

As they are coward what else they can do rather than killing unarmed civilians

Lols these innocent civilian lungis are smugglers and BSF sometimes kill them and hang their bodies on the fence. Totally justified.

Rather than save ur holy cows. Dont send those to another country for slaughtering.

In India
Pork: 180-220 Rs/Kg 3-4 USD/Kg
Beef: 120-220 Rs/Kg 2-4 USD/Kg
Chicken: 160-200 Rs/Kg
Mutton: 250-450 Rs/Kg
Fish: 60 - 1000 Rs/Kg (depend upon fish)

yes Bangladeshi eating more beef ..........and price is more than mutton......probably they love to eat all three times beef rather that chicken and mutton*

if you travel in Bangladesh air line GMG or Biman .......most of the people traveling to India only for one one reason ....for by pass surgery or heart check up*

but that is true you can see 100 of beautiful cow in morning ,every day...on street near GEC more Chittagong and other city..... mostly white is colur( may be from vidharbha Maharashtra of north Karnataka) * ........... * *

in kurbani more that ten million cow, in single day they halal

when i was living in Chittagong(in khulshi i was living) we doest go out side at least two day during kurbani ......street was full of blood .....................

that is fact

In India
Pork: 180-220 Rs/Kg 3-4 USD/Kg
Beef: 120-220 Rs/Kg 2-4 USD/Kg
Chicken: 160-200 Rs/Kg
Mutton: 250-450 Rs/Kg
Fish: 60 - 1000 Rs/Kg (depend upon fish)

yes Bangladeshi eating more beef ..........and price is more than mutton......probably they love to eat all three times beef rather that chicken and mutton*

if you travel in Bangladesh air line GMG or Biman .......most of the people traveling to India only for one one reason ....for by pass surgery or heart check up*

but that is true you can see 100 of beautiful cow in morning ,every day...on street near GEC more Chittagong and other city..... mostly white is colur( may be from vidharbha Maharashtra of north Karnataka) * ........... * *

in kurbani more that ten million cow, in single day they halal

when i was living in Chittagong(in khulshi i was living) we doest go out side at least two day during kurbani ......street was full of blood .....................

that is fact

You come near border you will be shot, if you survive , you will be shot again...

Do you think only 32 smugglers were there to smuggle the holy cows??? Stop talking your nonsense. More then 500000 cows are smuggled to Bangladesh each year and thousands and thousands of people are involved in it including your politicians and BSF. All these happen by taking bribe to them. Coming close to border was never the issue but the issue was not "not giving bribe to the BSF".

Do you think only 32 smugglers were there to smuggle the holy cows??? Stop talking your nonsense. More then 500000 cows are smuggled to Bangladesh each year and thousands and thousands of people are involved in it including your politicians and BSF. All these happen by taking bribe to them. Coming close to border was never the issue but the issue was not "not giving bribe to the BSF".
100% i am agree with you.......because it happen in very large scale ..........without strong illegal network it is not possible........but i guess all this activity is happening from sundarban

Stop trolling son, Why don't u answer me??? Why doesn't BDR stop smuggling? Our side is involved what about your side.. (Hope you consider yourself BD no Canadian)

What's the opinion of the Indians here on the holy cow and the revelation of this report that cow smuggling is an ongoing process at the border which government is fully aware of, it is done by bribing the BSF and they kill people only when they dnt get bribe though these are well known facts!!!

How does it matter? Smugglers worldwide bribe officials, be it drugs, contraband, gold.... Doesn't guarantee any right for the illegal act. Nor does it make any smugglers paying a heavy price an undeserved victim.

Obviously they can't legalise it as it would cause an outburst from Hindutva terrorists. :lol:

Why just Hindutva terrorists? Aren't ordinary "non-terrorist" hindus not entitled to have sentiments? Are they not entitled to respect their religion just because some non-Hindus in BD want to eat beef? Would you speak so disdainfully if it was your own religious sentiments being mocked? While I'm personally not affected by any decision to export beef, people like you must understand that other people are entitled to their opinions? Would you agree for an Hindu proposal to stop sale of beef in BD & replace with pork instead? :) Don't then expect Indians to be in a tearing hurry to acquiesce to your proposal for legalising cattle trade.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom