What's new

Holy cow: smuggling Indian cows to Bangladesh

1) India is already one of the largest exporters of beef in the world

2) Smuggling is illegal in ALL countries and crossing international borders at night is a dangerous profession everywhere, particularly in Asia and Africa

3) Having said that shooting should be a last resort (even though smugglers may be armed and in large nos in the dead of night and difficult most times to assess this correctly) and India has made efforts to bring down casualties past two years and the results are there to see

4) Bangladeshis and some pakistanis are making fun of hinduism because this involves cows as they look at everything through the prism of religion and this is a good vent for their internalised religious hatred. If this was about smuggling alcohol, they would be singing a different tune and would want the munafic muslim smugglers beheaded. Lets not allow their religious small minds limit us from looking at purely secular issues of corruption and economic and social problems affecting border areas.

You have tooked it to another area. Man! Indians should calm down now.

I am asking that India should look to export Cows, Buffalos, Goats and Sheeps to Pakistan and Afghanistan in larger number and could bring up their Cattle Farm Industry....

This trade is totally monopolized, controlled and regulated by Hindu Marwaris of C & W India. Trading in the goe-mata is impossible in most states of India. The Marwaris control the BSF High Command and local commands to carry out this trade and other smuggling activities encouraged by India's highest authorities. The Marwaris are so powerful that they in fact control the trans-border trade of the mata inside BD also.

yes Bangladeshi eating more beef ..........and price is more than mutton......probably they love to eat all three times beef rather that chicken and mutton*

if you travel in Bangladesh air line GMG or Biman .......most of the people traveling to India only for one one reason ....for by pass surgery or heart check up*

but that is true you can see 100 of beautiful cow in morning ,every day...on street near GEC more Chittagong and other city..... mostly white is colur( may be from vidharbha Maharashtra of north Karnataka) * ........... * *

in kurbani more that ten million cow, in single day they halal

when i was living in Chittagong(in khulshi i was living) we doest go out side at least two day during kurbani ......street was full of blood .....................

that is fact

yes Bangladeshi eating more beef ..........and price is more than mutton......probably they love to eat all three times beef rather that chicken and mutton*

if you travel in Bangladesh air line GMG or Biman .......most of the people traveling to India only for one one reason ....for by pass surgery or heart check up*

but that is true you can see 100 of beautiful cow in morning ,every day...on street near GEC more Chittagong and other city..... mostly white is colur( may be from vidharbha Maharashtra of north Karnataka) * ........... * *

in kurbani more that ten million cow, in single day they halal

when i was living in Chittagong(in khulshi i was living) we doest go out side at least two day during kurbani ......street was full of blood .....................

that is fact

:rofl: The statement is coming from a Hindu who's religious rights includes slaughtering humans & phatha (Male goats) in front of kali, the irony:blink:.

article-2227789-15D9A0CF000005DC-307_472x308.jpg

I hope the gentleman grows a brain in order to understand what he's muttering in his imagined religious superiority zeal.

Here's a slap to all those religious dimwits who throw tantrums all over the world when others make cartoons but keep insulting others faith at every possible opportunity.

Iss ko boltein hein Bhaanse kay agay been bajana.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Legalise the trade or erect a berlin wall on the border. These hindutva goons does neither since its a profitable trade where marwaris & BSF loons make hefty bucks. This is one of the many ways destitute Indians earn a living and manage 3 meals a day. Indian BSF may be the only non-muslims who enjoy Eid-Ul-Adza. Rather than whining like girls Indians here should be grateful to BD for uplifting their millions out poverty. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom