What's new

Holy cow: smuggling Indian cows to Bangladesh

For the ignorant Indians pig is not our father, mother or any relative. Its just like a forbidden food like alcohol

Forbidden by religion....same logic applies. Whether a religion say to do something or forbids something, they are both essentially religious commands. Nothing special about either.

Muslims should taste pork and hindus beef both meat taste awesome...they are my favourite....we r in 21st century and i don't know why both muslims and hindus are so othodox and narrow minded...if u r a good person and loves GOd that's enough..God will never punish you for silly reason like eating beef or pork. I know hindus respect cows because it gives us milk but they should learn to respect others who eat beef and same applies to muslims

Forbidden by religion....same logic applies. Whether a religion say to do something or forbids something, they are both essentially religious commands. Nothing special about either.

You have the same problem when it comes to discussing with religious nutjobs, they KNOW their own imaginary beliefs are TRUE and they KNOW other's imaginary beliefs are false.

Hence you see all these pakistani bangladeshi muslims making fun of hindu practices, but make fun of their religious people and their characters and they get their loongis in a twist and they want to kill you :)

At topic India has tried to minimise casualties at the border and it has shown remarkable results over the last couple of years. This was done not because we have changed our views on illegal smuggling, but because the BD side requested us to follow more humane methods. But looks like the bangladeshis are as ingrates as they have been and instead of cooperating with indian concerns regarding illegal smuggling would rather talk smack and make fun of others religious beliefs. Dingbats.

Muslims should taste pork and hindus beef both meat taste awesome...they are my favourite....we r in 21st century and i don't know why both muslims and hindus are so othodox and narrow minded...if u r a good person and loves GOd that's enough..God will never punish you for silly reason like eating beef or pork. I know hindus respect cows because it gives us milk but they should learn to respect others who eat beef and same applies to muslims

I eat beef. But its not just beef, all smuggling is illegal.

Don't reveal your identity else Illegal Bangladeshi Muslims will kill you... They are staying your next door (Asam) .. You are going to get ban for your comment...

The other part "Hindu eat beef", will not provoke Hindus,..:P :smitten:

Anyway, its Lunch time and guess whats in my menu today. Rice and Pork curry!!!! :smitten:

Really you Indians are onto pigs now.... :bad: Well You people can enjoy your pigs as much as you want. We dont really care what you eat. We just want your cows dude nothing else. Thanks for sending them. :enjoy:

First you have 2000+ post then argue with. Look like you are a teenage kid who doesn't know anything about smuggling. I will go crazy if I reply to this kind of nonsense.. This statement is just like "Mumbai police blaming KSA and Dubai for Gold smuggling"..

I am surprised by the quality of members on PDF..

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT: Where are u bro? Why you don't answer? Why is it that only BDF is responsible for smuggling? What about BDR and Bangladeshi officials? why don't they do something to stop this cattle smuggling???

You ppl are "pathetic" Blame all your problems on us and run away to US/Canada...

I never said BD smugglers are saint. But surely they are not alone to be blamed. There is huge difference between Gold smuggling and cross border cow smuggling

Last edited by a moderator:
Really you Indians are onto pigs now.... :bad: Well You people can enjoy your pigs as much as you want. We dont really care what you eat. We just want your cows dude nothing else. Thanks for sending them. :enjoy:

We will send some Pig Protein as well , if you want.. :P

I never said BD smugglers are saint. But surely they are not alone to be blamed. There is huge difference between Gold smuggling and cross border cow smuggling

there is no difference at all. The huge price difference is the key factor for smuggling. No one will smuggle rice from BD to India.. My question was specific, your Bangaldeshi friend is keep ranting and trolling that BSF is involved in illegal trade, My question is "What your BDR is doing??, Why don't they stop smuggle??" Never heard BDR killing cattle smugglers, Is BDR is busy in wiping a$$??

Why only Hindu India is wrong, why always Msulim bangladesh is victim??

Why just Hindutva terrorists? Aren't ordinary "non-terrorist" hindus not entitled to have sentiments? Are they not entitled to respect their religion just because some non-Hindus in BD want to eat beef? Would you speak so disdainfully if it was your own religious sentiments being mocked? While I'm personally not affected by any decision to export beef, people like you must understand that other people are entitled to their opinions? Would you agree for an Hindu proposal to stop sale of beef in BD & replace with pork instead? :) Don't then expect Indians to be in a tearing hurry to acquiesce to your proposal for legalising cattle trade.

Look mate... its your own people who wants to send the gaumata's to BD knowing what will happen to them once they cross the border. And feel free to do anything to stop it. We are heavily dependent on India for our protein supplies but we will manage I guess. You should be trying to convince poor folks of your country not to send cows to BD as it is hurting religious sentiments other than lecturing me here. I remember you told me once you are an athiest I just wish all Indians become athiest like you. Then hundreds and thousands of cows will be coming across the border and we will be buying beef at 20 tk/kg. :)

Indian cows are skinny ,,,u guys must be happy with it ,,anyways Try Pig ,,,they are good,,,i eat all ,chicken,beef,fish pork ,,,so i know better ,,,try Pork Ribs nect time .

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/OC/st-louis-ribs-02090-lg.jpg

http://www.kingofpork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Whole-Pige-Roast.jpg

Look mate... its your own people who wants to send the gaumata's to BD knowing what will happen to them once they cross the border. And feel free to do anything to stop it. We are heavily dependent on India for our protein supplies but we will manage I guess. You should be trying to convince poor folks of your country not to send cows to BD as it is hurting religious sentiments other than lecturing me here. I remember you told me once you are an athiest I just wish all Indians become athiest like you. Then hundreds of thousands of cows will be coming across the border and we can have at 20 tk/kg. :)

We will do what we want , If you have problem ask BDR to kill the cattle smuggler. We will keep killing who ever comes near border and seems threat to country...

Some day we will send Pig-Pita with Gau-Mata.. :P

Back
Top Bottom