What's new

Holy cow: smuggling Indian cows to Bangladesh

I do worship the one and only,not some monkey or cows :omghaha:

Circular Reasoning

circular-reasoning-in-creationism.jpg

Why dont you taste it. Its yummi. Then you can understand why dont we stop it.
BTW our protection at border isnt so strong. Neither we have any intentions to stop these :bunny:

We are working to make india green :lol:

You have no idea ,do you? In Kolkata all our Hindu family friends eat beef,they specially love my mothers beef vindaaloo .its easy in Mumbai too.little tough to find in Delhi,had to go all the way to old Delhi for beef keema.and its openly done in Aligarh.

You have no idea ,do you? In Kolkata all our Hindu family friends eat beef,they specially love my mothers beef vindaaloo .its easy in Mumbai too.little tough to find in Delhi,had to go all the way to old Delhi for beef keema.and its openly done in Aligarh.

You are not making any sense. Jara khulke bataie. What is your connection with kolkata.
And who is your mother. And why should they eat beef as its prohibited.

If they start eating beef, how we will get protein then :lol:

In India
Pork: 180-220 Rs/Kg 3-4 USD/Kg
Beef: 120-220 Rs/Kg 2-4 USD/Kg
Chicken: 160-200 Rs/Kg
Mutton: 250-450 Rs/Kg
Fish: 60 - 1000 Rs/Kg (depend upon fish)

What is this magical fish in the end?

Why should we as we can kill, kick, eat or do whatever to them.............

Apart from this do you worship all cows or the female cattle only.
Just curious.

Why is that relevant? Its like me asking you is your imaginary friend male, female or something in between?

Worship cow > it cant even speak > wut?

Why is that relevant? Cows communicate. Does your imaginary friend speak to you? Your obsession and servile attitude towards your imaginary friend is as illogical to us as our beliefs are to you. What makes you feel qualified to question ours when the source of your stories is flying angels and murderous people of really questionable character? Why do you go after others religion when yours is as imaginary as can be???

Please talk on topic, its about smuggling, and that applies to all goods not just cows. But since you dingbats can take religious potshots at hindus you are talking about cows just to regurgitate what your mom dad taught you at age 3.

I can prove if a cow is male or female, you can tell me stories someone heard that from flying beings that don't exist when nobody was looking.

You must be really illogical. But of course duh!

Shame on you. Shame. Being greater species on earth you worship cow, monkey, rats etc.
They are the brainless and ridiculous animals.

The topic is smuggling.

On topic: Your animals are wasted in your land. And some people helping them from being wasted.

Shame on you. Shame. Being greater species on earth you worship cow, monkey, rats etc.
They are the brainless and ridiculous animals.

What a tool, all of those animals have a brain, one can check it if they wanted to, but imaginary friends don't even have a brain, yet you go on questioning others' faith. The question that brings us to is, do YOU have a brain???

What makes you qualified to question others' faith? Your childhood indoctrination and brainwashing to make you submit without question to incredible stories???

What a tool, all of those animals have a brain, one can check it if they wanted to, but imaginary friends don't even have a brain, yet you go on questioning others' faith. The question that brings us to is, do YOU have a brain???

What makes you qualified to question others' faith? Your childhood indoctrination and brainwashing to make you submit without question to incredible stories???

If you had an imaginary god of those animals according to your religious books.
There shouldn't have any question. As they are powerful. But what we see them on earth
what they can do for you. And what is the use of their brain apart from veja fry.
Who worship those live animals and dolls really have brains. That makes sense.
No problem is there. End of discussion.

article-2227789-15D9A0CF000005DC-307_472x308.jpg

I hope the gentleman grows a brain in order to understand what he's muttering in his imagined religious superiority zeal.

Here's a slap to all those religious dimwits who throw tantrums all over the world when others make cartoons but keep insulting others faith at every possible opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom