What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

They are Punjabi by Birth. Don't have to tell them to became Punjabi. Years of Congres's brain washing would not go in days. :cray:

Hello Sidak Ji. :smitten:

Myself Indian Patriot, changa male N sohna munda. Nice to meet you jee. :cheesy:

No pain, no again...Classes :agree: 3 classes of an hour and a half, alternate day + same amount of time each day for 6 months & you can be a proficient Spanish Speaker.

Ok lemme check whether any Woman teaches spanish in my city.

You are Punjabi and you don't know Punjabi?

That is Kinda True. Russian is my mother tongue. Parent's were working, had no one to speak or teach Punjabi at home. When family moved to India - Hindi was must Subject in 10th Standard + my English was/is poor. Had to learn them and neglact Punjabi. Now, I taking care of it. :cray:

That is Kinda True. Russian is my mother tongue. Parent's were working, had no one to speak or teach Punjabi at home. When family moved to India - Hindi was must Subject in 10th Standard + my English was/is poor. Had to learn them and neglact Punjabi. Now, I taking care of it. :cray:

O jee, you are from Russia? :o:

Oye koi gal nai si, tussi n mainu saath saath Punjabi sikhiyan. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom