What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

After fully satisfied iphone 3GS, i have bought iphone 4.

The most amazing things which i have experienced are as follows:

- best video chatting over my wifi network.
- email viewing is superb.
- browsing is great using opera mini.
- i make free calls on usa / canada mobiles / landlines via wifi.

The only thing which annoys me is the battery problem, it lasts for only 1 day. I think all smartphones have same battery backup. Like my wife has samsung galaxy 9003.

While going for an iphone i would recommend to buy a factory unlocked phone. Not the jailbroken/ software unlocked. Even if you want cydia applications get ur factory unocked phone jailbroken.

I am using iOS 5. And fully satistied wih iphone 4.

Well, the only reason which forced me to change from 3gs to 4, was the need of front camera, which is necessay for video chat.

Currently I am using Nokia E-90 (with blackberry activated on it). .

blackberry is very bad...i just cant live without it...so dont go for it...better u buy urself a simple FM radio phone with long battery..try out Samsung..it should not cost more than R.1200...

After fully satisfied iphone 3GS, i have bought iphone 4.

The most amazing things which i have experienced are as follows:

- best video chatting over my wifi network.
- email viewing is superb.
- browsing is great using opera mini.
- i make free calls on usa / canada mobiles / landlines via wifi.

The only thing which annoys me is the battery problem, it lasts for only 1 day. I think all smartphones have same battery backup. Like my wife has samsung galaxy 9003.

While going for an iphone i would recommend to buy a factory unlocked phone. Not the jailbroken/ software unlocked. Even if you want cydia applications get ur factory unocked phone jailbroken.

I am using iOS 5. And fully satistied wih iphone 4.

Well, the only reason which forced me to change from 3gs to 4, was the need of front camera, which is necessay for video chat.

Iphone 4 s is much better. I sold my iphone 4 to get S2. I will not go for apple until they bring flash support for web browser, Bring SD card slot, bring support for multi video formats(Div x, Xvid etc) and last but not lest get rid of limitation of itunes and simply bring drag and drop option when connect with PC...

RANG BHAR DE ZINDAGI MEIN....... SAMSUNG E1087 :rofl:

sml_1289821405-samsung-gurue1087.jpg

Jokes apart, why don't you try HTC this time.. Kool cells, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
i used couple of new phones in recent weeks but i say go for iPhone 4 once again...

I liked Samsung Galaxy S2 as well... but iphone 4 with IOS 5 is still probably the best choice

recently bought a Nokia N8 and LG Optimus 2X for the wife and I.
So far liking both of em. Since you mentioned multiple email accounts, I'll point out I was able to setup my work and school accounts on the N8 without any issues.
just my 2cents

for the last 8 years i have used many from Nokia (E63, 3100) to SE (J200, K300i, K608i, w810i,) to Samsung (d520, x700, m200) to Siemens (c-75) but right now i am using a phone by Huawei called IDEOS U8150 marketed by Ufone. Trust me folks, i didnt use anything to best it so far. Smooth navigation having a Froyo OS (Android 2.2), 600mhz CPU on Qualcomm platform with adreno 200 GPU, 256 mb memory aided with a 2 gb card, a fast WIFI performance. In use for 8 months now and shown no attitude whatsoever. I am planning to go for another Huawei, this time it will be U9000! :D

more specs here...

Huawei U8150 IDEOS - Full phone specifications

for the last 8 years i have used many from Nokia (E63, 3100) to SE (J200, K300i, K608i, w810i,) to Samsung (d520, x700, m200) to Siemens (c-75) but right now i am using a phone by Huawei called IDEOS U8150 marketed by Ufone. Trust me folks, i didnt use anything to best it so far. Smooth navigation having a Froyo OS (Android 2.2), 600mhz CPU on Qualcomm platform with adreno 200 GPU, 256 mb memory aided with a 2 gb card, a fast WIFI performance. In use for 8 months now and shown no attitude whatsoever. I am planning to go for another Huawei, this time it will be U9000! :D

more specs here...

if u want to unlock this phone then contact me ... :)

I haven't been back to Pakistan is a long time so I really want to know if Pakistan have a data network like 3g?

more specs here...

Thanks for the support brother Nabil. It is always nice to hear someone actually having good experience with a Chinese product rather than endlessly slating anything that comes labeled with "Made in China" :cheers:

Thanks for the support brother Nabil. It is always nice to hear someone actually having good experience with a Chinese product rather than endlessly slating anything that comes labeled with "Made in China" :cheers:

Because i have more than one reasons to be a Chinese Fan bro. :D

Back
Top Bottom